Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Six!

When I woke up, I was sure I wasn’t in Cassie’s house. I don’t think anywhere in her house had a color that shade of blue. The next thing I realized was that I was naked. My eyes got wide, and I looked over.

“OH SHIT!” I screamed. Shaant was laying next to me. What the hell?

“What the fuck are you screaming about?” Shaant mumbled.

“I’m fucking naked in your bed! I don’t know what happened! Oh God. Oh God,” I freaked out.

“Chill out,” Shaant shouted throwing the blankets back. I squealed and covered my eyes.

“Annabelle stop acting like a child and uncover your eyes,” Shaant snapped.

I did as he said becausehe is cute I hoped he was dressed. I saw Shaant in his boxers.

“So did we?”

“No. God, did you ever want to though,” Shaant smirked at me, “I thought you would force me! But you finally fell asleep.”

“Why didn’t you stop me before I got naked?” I shouted, pulling the sheets tighter around me.

“One you wouldn’t hear any of it! You’re quite forceful sweetheart. Two, your body is bangin’, I didn’t want to pass that chance up.”

“You are such an asshole!”

“Annabelle will you get off your fucking high horse for half a second? It’s not like I took advantage of you. You make it sound like I’m such an ass to you when you’re the one being the biggest bitch ever! Jeff is downstairs on my parents couch. Get dressed and ask him to take you home,” Shaant snapped. He grabbed clothes from a dresser and slammed the bathroom door shut behind him. I didn’t move until I heard the shower turn on.

I got up and was surprised to feel the tightness in my throat and the tears building up in my eyes. I wiped furiously at my eyes while I searched for clothing. The shower stopped suddenly and the bathroom door creaked open. I turned around and saw Shaant poking his head out of the door.

“Grab a pair of my jeans and a hoody because it’s probably cold outside,” Shaant said and shut the door again. The shower restarted.

The tears fell down my face while I slipped on a pair of his tight jeans and a black Blink hoody. I wiped furiously at my eyes and got my makeup off in Shaan’t mirror then ran down stairs. Sure enough Jeff was on the couch but so was Cassie.

I didn’t feel like dealing with questions so instead of waking either of them up I carefully sneaked out the front door and began walking home. I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to get control of my crying. Shaant hasn’t ever yelled at me or even hinted at that tone of voice.

I made it home in less than twenty minutes. Mom and Dad were at work so I had a clear route to my room. I crawled underneath my blankets and pulled them over my head. After a second or two of silence I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Annabelle? Annabelle what’s wrong?” someone shouted.

“Who the hell is here?” I screamed. I grabbed my lamp. It wouldn’t do much good but maybe it would knock them out.

My door burst open and I squealed and threw my lamp. I heard it shatter.

“Oh shit!”

That seemed to be the phrase of the day.

I peeked my eyes open to see two people I definitely didn’t expect to see; Andy, my older brother, and Shaant on the floor out cold.

“I’m glad to see baseball paid off,” Andy said, he always the one to crack a joke.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG Em!
I read the last chapter and I was like "Holy shittttt!"
(: your turn!