Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Seven.

Andy and I sat on my bed, watching Shaant intently; waiting for him to wake up. I sighed, pushing up the sleeves ofmy Shaant’s hoodie.

“What if we killed him?” Andy asked. I gave him an ‘are you crazy?’ look.

“WE? What do you mean, we? You hit him with a baseball bat!” I pointed out. “The correct question is what if you killed him, and the answer is I’d be forever in your debt.” Andy looked at me, and then back down to him.

“Wha…Who is this guy?” he asked. I rolled my eyes, running my hand through my hair.

“Shaant Hacikyan,” I said shortly. Andy furrowed his brow, staring at Shaant.

“Why have I heard that name?” he asked.

“He’s the guy Mom and Dad are making me marry,” I grumbled. Andy let out an oh, and shook his head. Andy put his arm around my shoulder protectively, like the brother he was.

“I don’t want to marry him,” I told him, sighing. He shook his head.

“You know Mom and Dad,” he sighed. “Nothing you can do about it.” He looked over at me. “Who’s clothes are those?”

“Shaant’s,” I informed.

“What the hell happened to what you were wearing?” he asked.

“It was cold out, and I walked home from Shaant’s,” I told him. He looked at me.

“Dad dropped you off at Cassie’s last night. How’d you end up at Shaant’s?” he asked. His mind raced, putting two and two together. I bit my lip.

“Annabelle, you didn’t,” he groaned. I shook my head.

“Apparently I wanted to. But we didn’t. I was drunk,” I defended, even thought it was a shit excuse.

“No more champagne,” he told me. I nodded.

“No more,” I repeated. Our attention was turned to Shaant as he groaned, and ran his hand through his hair.

“I didn’t kill him,” Andy said.

“Damn,” I replied, making a face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, filler chapter. I didn't know what to write. >.>

Thank you to the people who subscribed, and to allison wonderland who comments the story! :] We love comments.