Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

In the long run...

We rode over in my car, Joe in the passenger, Kevin and Nick in the back. My brothers were riding over in there cars.

It wasn't that silent in the car, the boys had stirred up their own little conversation about things in my car. It was quite enjoyable. Also, I could feel Joe's glare on me at moments during the ride. I didn't care because I was doing the same thing, except I didn't get caught.

"Kristen are we there yet," Joe whined as we stopped at the redlight.

"Uhh, almost. Why?" I looked at him.

"Because I want to hear you guys already!"

"Didn't you hear us yesterday?" I remembered.

"Well, I want to hear you guys today," He saved his statement.

"So uh Kristen, are other people going to be there?" Kevin asked.

"When you say other people do you really mean other people or Danielle," I smirked.

He thought about it for a moment,"Both,"

I laughed as the light turned green. I nodded and I could see his happiness in the rear view mirror.

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked.

"The day after your play," Nick said.

"Awe! That's so soon!" I was disappointed.

"Do we have to leave?" Joe asked, Kevin nodded.

"Promise me you guys will come back," I said to the three.

"Promise," They said together. I wanted to believe them totally, except that one thing with celebrities that I know is that they move on easily. So I had hopes, but I didn't hold them up too high because I just didn't want to be disappointed. Especially with Joe.

"Ok, we're here," I pulled into a parking space. Getting out, my brothers were taking the stuff of Christian's truck.

"Hey is Danielle here?" I asked them.

"Inside," Jay said carrying the snair.

"Okay bye!" I smiled leaving.

"Thanks for the help!" He called and I laughed.

I walked inside the place and it was like...
Image
woah...it always is actually.

"BOO!" Danielle said behind me, not freaking me out.

"Okay that was totally scary," I said flat.

"I know! Sooo," She smiled.

"They're outside helping," I replied.

"Who's outside? I have no idea what you are talking about!" She wanted to laugh badly.

"Hi Kevin," I said.

"Hi Kevin!" She practically yelped turning to find no Kevin, as I watched her I was hysterically laughing.

"You ain't nice lil cuz," She scowled.

"You love me though," I calmed down.

"Mmmm. We'll see," She said and then the boys really did come in.

As we set up on stage, people started entering the building. The boys had their disguises on, hopefully they worked. We use to have the open mic title, but then those other people took it...RTM Tonight hopefully, we'll take it back..

The boys and Danielle were sitting in their seats. We were backstage listening to RTM. It wasn't one of their best performances here so I knew we had a chance, but not with Run, Don't Walk.

"Guys," I said as we were huddled.

"Yeah," The looked at me.

"Let's do 4ever," I said.

"That might be a good idea," Chris helped me.

"Okay we'll do 4ever," We all agreed.

Then they came back, "Wasn't that a great performance!" Bryce, their lead singer, said.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Honey, you know you really ought to stop being so mean. I know you like me," He's had this crush on me since we started doing open mic nights.

"I really should. Wanna make out," I smiled.

"Sure," He leaned in and was ready, then I stepped on his toe.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, J.A.C.K's lullaby!" The host announced.

"Now let me show you how you really perform," I said then took the stage. My brothers laughed at him holding his foot.

"Hello everyone!" I announced," Tonight we'll be singing a song called 4ever. Hope you enjoy it!," I smiled as Jay started.

Here we are so what you gonna do?
Do I gotta spell it out for you?
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don't really care

Size me up you know I beat the best
Tick tock no time to rest
Let them say what their gonna say
But tonight I just don't really care

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you, yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever

I've seen it all I've got nothing to prove
Come on baby just make your move
Follow me lets leave it all behind tonight
Like we just don't care

Let me take you on the ride of your life
That's what I said alright
They can say what they wanna say
Cause tonight I just don't even care

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever

Lets pretend you're mine
We could just pretend, we could just pretend, yeah yeah
You got what I like
You got what I like, I got what you like
Oh come on
Just one taste and you'll want more

So tell me what your waiting for

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah, with you, yeah, yeah
So come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you, yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever


The audience went crazy. Better than what RTM got! HA!

"So ladies and gentlemen, who do you guys like more. Our champions RTM or our past champions who want to reclaim their title, J.A.C.K's lullaby!" The host asked and then all you could hear was them chanting 'J.A.C.K's lullaby'. "Well I guess we know who our winner's our! Congrats!"

It was the best feeling, to regain out title. We headed back to where the others sat to find a new face sitting there.

"Kristen that was amazing," Danielle said.

"Thanks, who's this," I asked.

"Kristen, we would like you to meet our father, Paul Sr. Jonas," Nick said.

"Hi Mr. Jonas." I asked kind of bewildered.

"Hello Kristen, boys," He shook my hand, "I was wondering if we could talk in a little more quiet area. Maybe outside," He suggested.

"Sure," I smiled and we all went there. Joe walked next to me smiling.

"Okay whatsup?" I asked as we sat down next to the pool.

"Well, the boys will be going on tour soon and after tonight's performance, I would greatly like to offer you guys the oppurtunity to be their opening act," He said.

"Opening act?As in, we'll be going on tour also, our own tour bus, and all of that stuff," I was now blown away.

"Yes. It's a seven-month tour," Mr. Jonas smiled.

"No offense or anything sir, but I think our parents would want us to graduate first," Andrew interfered.

"Yes, we've taken that into consideration. The tour begins in 2 1/2 months, so you will have graduated as the same with Joe," He replied.

"Okay, we're going to talk over there," I got up from the chair and we huddled a few feet away from them.

"Guys?" I looked around.

"It would be fun," Andrew said.

"I mean I want to spend Christmas somewhere other than Hawaii," Jay exclaimed.

"We've always wanted this too," I gleamed.

"So yes," Chris said and we all nodded.

We went back to the table,"Mr. Jonas we'd like to accept," And after that everyone was just having a party!

"Okay well I have a plane leaving in the morning, so I'll see you boys when you get home. Bye everyone," Their dad said and left.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said.

"Well believe it because you'll be on tour with us soon," Joe said then hugged me.

"Ok, you two need to get home because you have a big day tomorrow!" Jay announced.

"Fine," We started to exit the place.

"Who's riding with who?" I asked.

"I can take the Jonas," Danielle offered.

"Can I ride with Kristen?" Joe asked

"Sure," I said and then we all split into our cars.

"I think this has to be one of the most happiest days of my life," I said.

"That's good," He replied smiling

"I'm going to miss riding in this car," Joe said.

"Thanks, glad to know you'll miss something when you're gone," I laughed.

"I mean I'm going to miss car rides with you," He said sincerely.

"Me too. But in 2 months it'll be bus rides," I smiled.

"Yeah," I pulled up to his hotel.

"Well this is you," I said looking at the hotel.

"Indeed it is. Tonight was great," Joe said.

"Yeah it was, thanks for coming," I hugged him.

"Thanks for inviting me," He said then let go to open the door.

"Night Joe," I smiled.

"Night Kristen," He gleamed walking backwards.

This boy will be the death of me....

The next day we did the play and we were phenomonal! I mean everyone was cheering in the crowd and Joe was just great. We all, the brothers, danielle, Jonas, and I, went out for dinner. Kevin drove though and they had just dropped me at my house.

"So Joe, in two months you'll have a girlfriend," I joked thinking of his future.

"Oh trust me Kristen, as long as your on my mind there are no other girls," He said as we walked to my porch. Taking our sweet time.

"Whatever. You did great tonight," I said.

"Thank you. The same goes to you, except you did better," He complimented.

"Okay," I laughed.

"So Kristen wil you go on a real date with me?" he asked.

"You leave tomorrow morning," I pointed out.

"I know but maybe," He started thinking of a plan.

Until I interferred,"You can't stay longer,"

His face fell with disappointment,"Look in two months, if we're both single, we'll go on a date," I said.

"I can wait," He said.

"Really?" I was pretty amazed he was saying this.

"Yeah, I've waited a week just to ask you one question. I can wait 2 months to go on a date with you," He chuckled.

"Okay then. Two months. You and me," We got to my porch.

He nodded,"Bye Kristen,"

"Bye Joe," I hugged him one last time. Then he started to walk away.

"Joe," What in the world was I doing...

He turned around and I ran toward him and kissed him on the lips.
Letting go we smiled softly, then Kevin started honking his horn and you could see him smiling.

"Bye," I said and started walking back to my house as he did the same thing.

I so wanted two months to pass by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I don't really have feelings toward this one
I was more of trying to get to the good parts.
COMMENT PLEASE!