Status: Hey, guys, I'm sorry for the delay. Please read my journal: "Thank God for Mibba" to find out what happened. :/

Sacred Secret

The Criminal

Angeline's POV

I woke up at 5:00am like I do every day to work and got ready for another day in the Police Department in Red Valley, Arizona. I wasn’t sure why, but I was really nervous. Robert, my partner in crime, told me yesterday we were having an assassin come over. He also told me this was no ordinary psycho. I’ve worked in the department for five years already and I’ve seen every type of assassin there is to see. But when we got to the office, I saw the file on the murders. This was not an ordinary psycho like my partner had said; this was an experienced hit man. This man was so sick and his mind was so twisted that he actually sent the police letters with different body pieces like eyes and fingers. I almost vomited when I saw the photos of one of the letters that was sent.

I looked at Robert and he looked at me saying, “I’m sorry, but there’s no other case open and the chief wants you on this one.”

“I know. Sometimes we have to do what we must, so we don’t loose our job,” I said looking down.

“Yeah,” he said seriously while verifying the pictures and taking a sip from his coffee mug.

“When are we sending him in?” I asked.

“Hold on. Let me call Bob,” he replied picking up the phone and dialing Bob’s number.

Bob was our boss. He’s been working in the Department since he was 30 years old. Bob is a very serious man and is determined when it comes to his work. Well, actually he’s always very serious in and out of work.

“He told me we are going to meet him in five minutes,” Robert told me. “Are you ok, Angeline?”

“Yes,” I said sadly looking at the pictures. “It’s just I’m a little freaked out by these.”

“Ang, you’ve been working here a long time now. Why are you so scared? He’s not going to do anything to you,” Robert said very seriously with his word. So serious he gave a pound on the table.

“I know,” I sighed and whispered, “Why are some people like this?”

“Come on, move. I don’t have all day,” Bob yelled from far away. “Here he is. Keep an eye on him. He’s dangerous,” he said to the cops as he tied the man to a chair.

I noticed Johnny talking to him and Bob wasn’t really happy about it.

“Stop talking to him Johnny! And you… shut the hell up or I will-”

“That’s enough Bob! Let the dude calm down and don’t give him any reason to kick your ass,” I interrupted and immediately started noticing the criminal eyeing me.

“Stop looking at me like that you demented freak!! Geez it’s giving me the creeps,” I snapped at him quickly.

“What the fuck are you going to do to me?” the man yelled struggling to untie himself.

“It’s useless,” I said. “The ropes are too strong.” I started walking toward him as he’s mad expression got weaker.

“So Spyrene,” Robert said.

“It’s Spyres,” Mr. Spyres corrected him.

“Do I look like I care?” he asked him sourly.

“Well you look like what the doctor said to your mom when she asked you if you were intelligent.”

“What?”

“Oh this should be fun…,” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like...