Summer Happens

I should've known

I came out of my bed and walked to the window. I don't see who could live in this apartment. It smells like sweat and the neighbors here are high most of the time. Ugh.
I get dressed and walk outside, just so I could feel the cool, hot air hit my face. But, nothing.
So I just kept walking. Or tried to until I bumped into someone.
''Oh, sorry.'' i mumbled, not looking up.
''It's o.k. Sara.'' the person answered back.
I looked up and saw Dylan, holding his guitar in his hands. Band practice.
''Oh, hi Dylan. On your way to band practice?'' i asked, trying to start some kind of conversation.
''Yeah. Wanna come?''
''Uh...Sure.''
We walked for a bit, until we got to a ugly yellow house with pink trim. Eww.
''Nice house.'' I laughed.
''Whatever. It's not mine. My mom's actaully. I just live here.''
He opened the door and we walked inside. The house wasn't all that bad. On the inside. It had red furniture with tan carpet. Not exactly my style, but whatever.
''Hey guys! I brought someone.'' Dylan motioned for his friends.
''Bringing home strays, I see?'' One guy asked.
''What did we tell you about the last one?'' the other asked.
''Could we not bring that up? Please?'' Dylan pleaded.
''Fine. Well give the new girl some time.''
''Oh, by the way, this is Lex.'' He pointed to the bassist.'' And this is Jonney''. He pointed to the drummer.
''Yeah, i'm the hottest.'' Lex said.
''What the fuck? Yeah, right. Everyone knows drummers are way sexier.'' Jonney threw a stick at Lex.
''Let's just start.'' Dylan wrapped his guitar around him and strummed a quick note.
''So what are we playin`?''
''Um, let's play our new song!''
''O.k. I dedacate this one to you Sara.'' Dylan smilled.
''Yeah, that's what he said to the last one.'' Jonney wispered. Lex laughed.
''Don't pay attention to them, Sara.''
They started to play their song, but I couldn't get what Jonney said out of my mind. 'That's what he said to the last one.' The last one? How many last ones have there been?
''Sara! Sara!'' Dylan waved a hand in front of my face.
''Wha-oh, sorry.'' I woke up from my question asking.
''Um.. Dylan? How many last ones have there been?'' i asked him.
''What? Oh, that. They were just joking. I haven't had a date in a few years.'' He took his guitar off.
''Oh, o.k.''
We were all sat down on the couch when the door slammed open.
''DYLAN! Where the fuck are you?'' a girl with blonde hair came threw the door.
''Oh, shit! Um, hi baby'' Dylan gave a fake smile.
''Don't hi, baby me! I know your secret.''
''What secret?'' Dylan asked.
''The secret. That you have 6 girlfriends. At this very moment.'' She looked over to me.
''7 if you add this whore.''
''You don't know me. Don't call me the whore. You're the one with the shirt on that says 'suck me'.'' I defended myself.
''You know what? You can have him. Everyone else already does.'' she turned her hair and walked out the door.
''We told you!'' Lex and Jonney said together.
''yeah. I guess you were right. See ya player.'' I gave Dylan the finger and ran out.
I guess i'm never to trust him again.