Summer Happens

A Chance

"So where's Dylan?" I asked Lex.
I had gotten bored so I had envited them to come over. Everyone except Dylan.
''Um, Let's see. Where is he Jonney?''
''He just called about 2 hours ago. He's with his ''girlfriend''.'' Jonney laughed.
''Why does he always do that? You end up happier with just one.''
''Well, he told me he wanted to say he's been with all the girls in town.'' Jonney told me.
''But not everygirl wants him.'' Lex said.
''You've got that right.''
We got bored so we decided to watch a movie. The SpongeBob Movie to be exact.
''This movie has so much dialoge. It's awsome!'' Jonney said. His eyes glued to the t.v.
''Yeah. If you call Patrick singing I'm a Goofy Gobber, so much dialoge.''
''It's Goofy GOOBER! Not gobber. Only smart people would know that!'' He said and thru a piece of popcorn at me.
''Hey! That's me you're hitting!''
''I know'' he smirked.
''Here, Sara. I'll keep you safe.'' He said. And put his arms around me.
''Thanks.'' I smiled. This kinda felt wierd. I've never been hugged before. So it's a fisrt for me.
''Oooooooooooo, a little action we have here. Already, Lex?'' Jonney Laughed.
''No, i'm just keeping her from you!''
''Whatever. I'm gonna go upstairs to take a nap. Have some fun while i'm gone!'' He smirked, going up the stairs.
''Go fuck yourself!'' Lex yelled.
''I'll leave you two to do that!'' he said back.
''Sorry about him. He can be a pain.''
''It's o.k.''
''Um, Sara? You know what Jonney said?''
''Yeah?''
''Well, I was wondering. I do like you. A lot. And I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?''
''Uh.......'' I had to think about this. What if this could mess up the friendship we had?
''Um, I like just being friends...'' I started.
''Oh, o.k.'' He hung his head down.
''But I'd like it even more if I was your girlfriend.''
''YES! I mean, yeah, me too.'' He laughed.
''Horray! I was expecting a little more action, but that will do.'' Jonney said coming down the stairs, clapping.
''Yes. That will do.'' I said and kissed Lex.
Maybe this could be a whole new start for me.