Gray Blood

Gray Blood 43 What I Did Last Night

Sacha’s POV
“Stay here. I’ll go get him.” Warren walked away from our table and I slid back further in my seat. Him. I’ll go get him.
So I learned something new about Warren today: he’s.....into guys.
And he currently has a date he’s bringing to our table. Oh boy. I looked over at Sean warily, who shrugged in return.
“Well...I’m sure the guy is nice and it wouldn’t be the worse thing in the world. Tonight’s our last night here before we make it to wherever it is we’re going to so we might as well enjoy it.” I blinked lazily in response. “Are you still mad about how your date went?” Of course he’s going to bring that up. What are older brothers for anyways? If they didn’t annoy their siblings enough on a daily basis, the universe would be completely screwed up. It’s that simple.
Then again, I could probably have survived without Sean...
“I don’t want to talk about it Sean.” He smiled knowingly and bit back a laugh. Jerk.
“I told you you shouldn’t have gone.” Yeah because everything he has to say is ALWAYS right.
“Shut up Sean!”
“Fine I’ll change the subject.” He paused thinking for a moment and then smiling smugly. “You know, its better that your hanging out with Warren anyways. He’s a much better example than David is and obviously a better friend. I mean, you and David haven’t talked all week and its the last day on the ship and he hasn’t talked to you. This might be good start for you.” Oh my god.
“Sean, the only good thing for me right now is you shutting up.” He laughed freely at me and raised an eyebrow. Wait a minute...now I know why he’s so cocky. “So let me get this straight Sean. The main reason-spare me the sentimental bull crap-you are okay with me hanging out with Warren is because you just found out he’s gay...bi...whatever. Am I right? Oh, and he ALSO has a date so I’m sure you figuring that he won’t do anything bad to me when I’m around. Right? Am I right? Tell me cause I’m really curious.” He took a sip of water and smiled.
“Is it really so wrong for me to be overprotective of you in times like these?”
“Sean!”
“Chill Sach.” I hate that nickname. “I just don’t want you to get hurt, that’s all.” A little to late for that.
“Whatever you say. I’m still bringing David to our table.” I stood up and looked around while I heard Sean choking.
“What??? I thought you guys were having a fight!” I shrugged. After all, I was pretty mean to him by saying he doesn’t have the one thing he desperately wants in the world and can never have...so I think I should apologize. And try and be a little nicer to him.
“Well we can’t fight forever. Besides, its time we made up. I’ll got get him, be right back.” Before Sean could argue with me, I turned around and left to go look for David. How hard can it be to find him?
10 minutes later
“Welcome back.” I glared at Sean and sat down. “Where’s the peanut gallery?”
“I couldn’t find him. So shut up.”
“Wow, you are really mean right now. Are you sure he didn’t tell you off?” I slammed my fork on the table and scared a few people across from us. Sean backed off and began talking to Warren and....his date.
Nero...Nero?
Shock is a funny thing really. It kinda makes you feel empty inside. Not in a bad way but it just makes you feel....I dunno funny.
Nero smiled at me and slipped his hand into Warren’s. Warren looked nervously at me but I tried my best to smile supportively. Tried. But I think he could tell I was shocked.
Nero held out his other hand for me and stood up.
“Hi Sacha.” I stood up and shook his hand awkwardly and watched him grin. He sat down and shook his red bangs out of his face.
I wonder if they’ve had sex yet. Or if Warren raped him and he went along with it.
Why am I even thinking about this?
“So Sacha, where’s David?” Warren asked curiously, taking his attention away from Nero. I glared at Sean.
“Well blabbermouth never knows when to shut up so I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed. Sorry.” I slapped my brother who was laughing quietly.
“So he’s...not coming?”
“Warren...just change the subject. So how did you and Nero meet?” I rushed out, watching Warren’s face go white and Nero’s face go smug. He got up and walked over to the seat next to me, looking entertained.
“Nero-”
“Shush Warren. She asked and I’m telling her.” I laughed at Warren going red and he leaned into his seat. “So do you want the long story or straight-to-the-point?”
“Er...”
“Thats not an answer.”
“Whatever you want I rushed out quickly. Nero raised an eyebrow.
“Oh yeah, she’s a keeper.” He said to Sean, who burst out laughing. “Anyways, I work as a stripper back home and a few days ago, I was dancing my off, having the time of my life and ready to get drunk when humpsalot over here starts grinding me like a horny mutt, calls me a girl, AND trying to get me to sleep with him.” Warren looked like he wanted to die. He buried his face in his hands and Sean eyed me with a surprised look.
Well, I wasn’t surprised at all. I mean, this is Warren we’re talking about and besides, Sean doesn’t know Warren as well as he thinks he does. Only think I’m shocked about is how bluntly he tried to hump someone with so many witnesses around. Idiot.
“I tell him of course to fuck off but he goes all nice and cutesy on me and asks me out on a date.” He paused for dramatic effect before continuing. “We go back to my place, eat dinner, get fucked up drunk, and sleep together.”
Everyone looked up in alarm when they saw me choking. Sean was about to give me the Heimlich maneuver but I pushed him away hastily, gulping down my water. Warren now had Nero by his side, was trying to force him into a chair.
“Don’t push me. I’m not handicapped.” Warren looked over at me with red cheeks.
“Sacha, Nero and I didn’t actually sleep together, we just slept in the same bed together-”
“Without our clothes on.” Nero muttered
“We had boxers on-”
“And we were on top of each other.”
“Only because I was cold.” Nero raised an eyebrow.
“My comforter is pretty warm you know.”
“I thought you might get cold.” He stated weakly.
“No I wasn’t. Next excuse? Or should we just stop here so you don’t embarrass yourself any longer?” Warren looked like he wanted to disappear under the table for good and Nero pat his shoulder respectively. “Don’t be sad Warren, This experience will keep you from embarrassing yourself in the future.” Nero smiled at the both of us, ignoring our shocked faces as he kissed Warren’s cheek and got up to leave.
“Where’s he going?” Sean asked. Warren shrugged.
“No clue. Most likely to get more wine but who knows. Nero always surprises me. He’s...quite a character.” He said with a smile. Sean nodded and looked at me, obviously pretty shocked over the entire ordeal but not enough to be upset or angry.
I looked over at Warren, who was looking around anxiously-and pretending that he he wasn’t but failing miserably at it-for Nero.
Somehow, this will be good for him. I think getting into a strong relationship is just what Warren needs. Maybe. Maybe not.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is part 1 & ill post up p.2 as soon as i can. sorry its been so long but ive been travelling & havent had the time 2 type.
*read, rate, subscribe, enjoy! :D
p.s. i dont think im gonna post banners 4 awhile (2 much work)