Gray Blood

Prologue: Sacha, Sean, and Sammy, along with 2.6 million other american/british children, have been taken hostage and put into camps premanently, under the rule of the New Ruling Emperor. (Sean's POV) Sean talks with Sacha briefly and reflects on the memories of how he was kidnapped. (This takes place in the future a.k.a. 2020 to be exact and you don't find out what happens to the adults until later.)
  1. Gray Blood 1 Trapped And Bleeding
    Prologue: Sacha, Sean, and Sammy, along with 2.6 million other american/british children, have been taken hostage and put into camps premanently, under the rule of the New Ruling Emperor. (Sean's POV) Sean talks with Sacha briefly and reflects on the
  2. Gray Blood 2 Sweet Access
    Sacha has been kept on lockdown for three months now after getting in trouble with the guards for something she never did. Today, she gains her freedom and is ready to gain revenge on some evil people.
  3. Gray Blood 3 Lucky
    Sacha is finally let out and sees how things begin to work around the camp when she's outside but faces some unexpected consequences of some bad friendships.
  4. Gray Blood 4 How To Get Tortured In An Hour
    Sacha's first therapy session with David and everyone else.
  5. Gray Blood 5 Memories
    Sacha is finally known in her group while David reminisces.
  6. Gray Blood 6 Vulnerable
    David's idea of a secret joke makes Sacha dread the end of the day for a long time.
  7. Gray Blood 7 Look Me In The Eyes
    Sacha doesn't know what to think about a lot of things while David remembers (dreams) when his dad was killed.
  8. Gray Blood 8 Something New
    Sacha meets a new friend but faces stage fright.
  9. Gray Blood 9 Confessions and Children
    Sacha discovers that David may not be the best person to trust.
  10. Gray Blood 10 Talks And Shocks
    Sacha gets to talk to David about his personal life and pains.
  11. Gray Blood 11 Jia Day Surprises
    Part 1: Sacha is anxious to see Sean and Sammy for Jin Day but someone unexpected comes to visit/David is close to discovering a truth that could destroy him forever.
  12. Gray Blood 12 Broken
    Part 2: David ties to hold his defenses when a torturer tries to break him and use him for information/Sacha and Sean witness David's pain.
  13. Gray Blood 13 Lost Mind
    Sacha finds that everything she knows so well is falling apart.
  14. Gray Blood 14 One Chance
    David wakes up two days later and faces the Russian Woman/ The Russian Woman-Alena talks with a general.
  15. Gray Blood 15 Wild Instinct
    Sacha and David connect with each other but Warren tries to provoke David into fighting with him/David slowly looses control over his instincts as Warren pushes him off the wall.
  16. Gray Blood 16 Nothing But The Truth
    Part 1: Sacha talks to David after she wakes up and he begins to tell her about a story that can either save their lives completely, or have everyone killed, right on the spot.
  17. Gray Blood 17 Don't Stop Now
    Sacha finds out why she and and rest of the group are there but she does not like what she hears.
  18. Gray Blood 18 Can't Believe It
    An unexpected visitor shakes up David and Sacha's friendship/David and Sacha fight.
  19. Gray Blood 19 Betrayal
    Sacha fights with David so she can go to another table/David and Raven talk.
  20. Gray Blood 20 Sealed With A Kiss
    Sacha and Warren's one-on-one turns out to be more special than it is bad.../David talks to Raven about escaping but looses it after he sees something shoccking
  21. Gray Blood 21 The Miracles of Life
    Sacha kisses Warren!!!!! David is hurt while Raven doesn't care in the least/Alena the R.B. tells the group the BIGGEST reason why they are that the camp
  22. Gray Blood 22 Flashbacks Part 1
    Raven sees David is slightly...suicidal/David tells Raven about their future children/Raven has a flashback and goes to look for her friend in the camp.
  23. Gray Blood 23 Flashbacks Part 2
    David carries Evie inside/Raven and David wait to see if Evie is okay.
  24. Gray Blood 24 Uncle
    Evie is.../Evie's little brothers Alex and Jordan come/David bonds with Jordan.
  25. Gray Blood 25 Aura
    Sacha and Warren's heart-to-heart.
  26. Gray Blood 26 News
    Raven tells David the way to achieving freedom with a consequence he is not willing to make/David plans to talk to Sacha.
  27. Gray Blood 27 Nymphomaniac
    David goes to Warren and begs him to let him see Sacha/Warren's biggest secrets are found out in front of David.
  28. Gray Blood 28 You Just Dont Know It
    Alena messes up big time and plans to ruin David and Sacha's lives/David and Sacha make-up.
  29. Gray Blood 29 Blinded In Chains
    ******AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****
  30. Gray Blood 30 Monster
    David and Sacha in shock/David truly believes he is a monster and punishes himself.
  31. Gray Blood 31 Cruelty Is Only Human Nature
    Sacha and David are told that Sacha was sterile when David raped her and she is not pregnant with his kids/David's cutting gets worse.
  32. Gray Blood 32 The Last Thing I See Is You
    Sacha and Raven one-on-one. Who wins.../Sacha decides to finally talk to David.
  33. Gray Blood 33 Confusion
    David comes up with a plan to get Sean outside tomorrow when they leave but needs to convince Warren to help.
  34. Gray Blood 34 Turn Me On
    Raven talks to David about tomorrow/Warren gets Sacha riled up.
  35. Gray Blood 35 A Feeling
    David waits patiently to pick up Jordan and Alex/Warren tells the director (of the camp) about Sacha in order to get Sean outside.
  36. Gray Blood 36 Surprises
    Sacha and Sean finally figure out what's going on and have to decide whether or not to leave Sammy/Sacha learns something very disturbing about David.
  37. Gray Blood 37 I Never Knew
    Sacha and the rest of the group are ready to leave but things get complicated/David's past is slightly revealed when he connects with Alex.
  38. Gray Blood 38 Moments In Time
    Escaping day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
  39. Gray Bood 39 Glares and Stares
    Sacha and David hangout.
  40. Gray Blood 40 Friendship
    Raven causes problems between David and Sacha
  41. Gray Blood 41 You Make Me So Hot
    Warren in action. *Giggity giggity goo* ~Part 1~
  42. Gray Blood 42 You Make Me So Hot
    What happened last night? Warren remembers... ~Part 2~
  43. Gray Blood 43 What I Did Last Night
    On the last night