Sequel: Gone

Move

Can't Stop

Image
I ran all the way home. I remembered my coat even though I wasn't thinking about anything except Riley.

My feet ran me all the way back into the woods and I stood in front of the large wood house. There was large windows and it was huge. That too looked like the Cullen house. I was beginning to wonder if I was becoming one.

I walked inside and dragged myself up the stairs to my room. The smell of wood entered my nose and I sighed. I plopped down on the gray comforter with the green leaves and vines.

My coat was still on so I took it off. I also took my shoes off. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I began to fall asleep as I pulled the comforter over my head.

The dream was more of a nightmare. Riley was there along with Ann, Diane, and Bria. They were off to the side as Riley and I were facing each other. He was so far away. I could tell that he was smiling. Why was he smiling?

He leaped into the air and flew over my head. I watched in amazement. Riley disappeared and so did Ann and Bria. Diane was standing there laughing. I couldn't tell why she was laughing. She wasn't wearing her glasses either. She faded away and I stood alone.

Riley came back into the dream and stood behind me rubbing my back. "I should have believed you." He whispered in my ear.

I jolted straight up in bed getting away from the dream. What did it mean? Why did Riley fly? Why was Diane laughing?

I sighed with relief. Rubbing my head I realized I was sweating. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was 8:37 A.M. i slept through the night.

I rubbed my face and jumped out of bed. Realizing I was still in my clothes from yesterday I sped around the room grabbing clothes and putting them on. It took me just a few seconds.

The girl in the mirror looked different. I looked dangerous. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a green long sleeve shirt that I had pushed the sleeves up. It was a "V" neck.

It wasn't how I dressed though. It was my position. My arms were tense and my legs were straight. My back was also straight. The look on my face showed a predator.

After over four years of having these powers I now started to look what I was. But, besides those changes, something else showed. Beauty. I looked as Riley would have. We both looked gorgeous now.

I wasn't bad looking but, now I myself, I thought I looked flawless. I furrowed my eyebrows and then smiled. A real smile.

I ran/skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a banana and a jacket, I ran outside into the dull morning.

While I pushed the button on my keyring to open my cardoor, my cellphone began ringing in my pocket. i shpved my hand into the pocket and took the GWOOD phone out. The phone I created.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, Alyssa." The beautiful voice said. "You sound like you are in a good mood today."

"Well, I am not exactly in a good mood but, what is it?" I said. My voice must have changed a little too.

"We finished the High Bouncer." He said.

"Really? Already?" I asked.

"Well," He yawned quietly, "excuse me. I stayed up all night working on it."

I sighed. "You didn't have to do that." I said with a flirtatious tone.

"Well, I wanted to help you." Riley said in his wonderful voice.

"Honestly, Riley, get some sleep. Take a break. I'll come over to see it later." I said hoping he would come and bring it to me.

"I could bring it to you later if you want me to." He said almost reading my mind.

I frowned. "Yeah," I said curious, "but, get some sleep first."

"Thank you, Alyssa." He said. "I'll see you around six then?"

It sounded like a date plan. "Sure, yeah, alright."

"A simple 'Yes' would have worked." He said. I smiled. Riley giggled a little.

"I'll see you later, Riley."

"Bye, Alyssa." The soft purr of my name gave me another shiver. We hung up.

Riley was coming over to my house. I had no idea what to expect of myself or of him. What if I did something to show my power? I had too many 'what ifs' to deal with.

I decided I would go see Ann, Diane, and Bria. I walked into the garage and started my yellow and black viper. The little silver viper on the steering wheel glared at me.

"Riley's coming over." Is all I could say.