Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Thank you, Edward.

I walked through the door way after he unlocked it. His place was very expected, I should say. It wasn’t clean, but it wasn’t messy. It was very ‘him.’ What was the word? I was trying to put my finger on it as I sat down on his sofa. He cleared his throat as he closed the door and asked if I wanted anything to drink.

“I actually wouldn’t mind some water.” I replied.

He disappeared into the kitchen. I looked around at the couple of shirts the backside of the couch and pile of shoes on the floor by the door. The word was laid back. He returned later with two cups of water and some popcorn.

“I thought to add in some popcorn for the movie.” he smiled, plopping down on the sofa next to me, causing me to loose balance and fall. I sat on the floor, feeling like an idiot. He roared in laughter and I followed.

“So, you really brought me over here to watch Twilight?” I asked, still on the floor. He stopped laughing and helped me up.

“Well, yeah. Usually I hate watching myself on screen, and the DVD would probably never be opened, but since you helped me develop him I owe you. Did you want some asprin or something?”

“ Oh, no I’m better. I think it was all the smoke and B.O in there.” I said. He laughed again, maybe a little too much for what it really was. Was he seriously laughing or trying to give a courtesy laugh? He put the movie in the DVD player and sat back down on the couch with me. I continued to look at him with a confused look.

“It’s just been a long time since I’ve gotten to really communicate with someone. You know, as me.” he said. I smiled as the beginning credits came on and Rob turned the lights off.

“Is that better?” he asked. I nodded, but then answered when I realized that he couldn’t see me.

“Yeah.” I said. We sat in silence until I noticed the Cullens outside the cafeteria.

‘Oh my GOD!” I yelled as Rosalie and Emmett walked through the door. Then again as I got a first glance at Alice and Jasper. I looked at him before I knew Edward would come on. He had his lips scrunched up as if he was preparing for the worst.

“ Dr. Cullen is like some foster dad/match maker.”

“Maybe he’ll adopt me.” the T.V said.

I immediately looked over and waited for the big bang, metaphorically speaking of course. I stiffened as the door opened, letting in Edward Cullen. I breathed deeply out as he walked through the cafeteria.

“Rob, I’m seriously about to make out with your T.V.” I said. Everything happened so quickly I didn’t comprehend, but followed along.

His lips crashed to mine gently, but fast; almost urgent as he pulled out bodies in a rhythmic make out session.

“Whoa.” I said pulling away after a while. He had a confused look on his face. He backed away from this hovering position over me and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t-I thought you statement was a hint.”

I wasn’t sure what to say, or do. He was about to say something else as he slouched back into the sofa, but I quickly crawled over to him and met his lips with mine. Rob laid down and I straddled his hips, kissing his neck.

“Thank you Edward.” Rob said as found his lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, now it's going to get a little spicey. That's your warning, if you can't handle it, then don't read the next chapter...well, I might just skip it, but then I'd be just like Stephenie Meyer in Breaking Dawn. And everyone hated that. Call me a perve, but you were mad too.