Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

How did we get here? I think I know.

I lay there next to him, after having one hell of a time. It was wierd, because everything was spontaneous, and out of control. No matter how many times my brain told me not to, I couldn't listen to it, and obviously neither could he. There wasn't a moment all night where he wasn't touching me, until now, when we lay there both staring at the ceiling in silence not knowing what to say. Talk about awkward. I felt relieved, not sad for once since yesterday.

Yesterday...

Austin.

I burst into tears hysterically. Rob shifted with a look of concern on his face, tyring to make me stop.

"Brookelynn, what's wrong?!" he practically yelled.

I sat there still crying. I felt so bad. Austin hadn't shown up to our wedding, and I go have a one night stand with some guy the night after. But it wasn't just 'some guy,' it was Rob. Is that a good enough explination? I realized that I'd have to face Austin on Monday at school. What was I going to do? I was mad at him for doing this, but I desperately wanted to be in his arms again. Rob shook me again.

"Brooke, tell me what's wrong. I want to help you." he cooed.

Were things between Austin and I squished just because he didn't show? There was no expliantion. He hadn't tried calling at all. He was my first love, my only love since I was 16. This man next to me now was a good friend. Had I just ruined things between us now too? Everything was falling apart. Could anything make sense for one minute?!

I must have looked insane on the outside. Rob was trying to calm me down and stuttering.

"Brooke, stop. Calm down. What's wrong? Are you ok?" Rob asked. He bent his head down some more and kissed me gently. His perfect lips wrapped around mine like a puzzle piece, and that's not the only thing that fit together perfectly we found out tonight. I kissed him back but pulled away soon afterward and took deep breaths. My stomache was in knots but I was calmer.

"What's wrong, Brooke? You're not a...virgin...are you?" he asked nervous, "I mean, before tonight."

"No, I've had sex many times, just .." I started to say.

"Just what?" he asked, staring at me.

"It's complicated."

"I'm sure I can keep up." he said, quoting Edward Cullen. I sighed deeply and looked at him.

"I was supposed to get married yesterday." I stated. He body froze as his facail expression turned through different emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I didn't feel like writing out all the sexiness.
ha, It's almost one a.m and I just got done watching all of the specail features of "The House Bunny".
I feel like my head is going to burst and my eyes are going to fall out. AH, sleep deprived.
I'd like to hear from you guys.
Yay? or Nay?