Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Lunch and a show.

Robert’s cell interrupted lunch.

“Hold on Brooke, I have to take this. It’s my manager.” he said with a sigh. He went to go get up, but I assured him that he was fine where he was at. I stood up and strolled to the bathroom to pee. I walked down the hallway and back to our booth to see Rob off the phone, and smiling. I loved it when he smiled.

“Hey!” I said, when I sat down next to him, “what’s put you in such a fine mood?”

“Is it a crime to smile with no reason?” he giggled. I loved it when he giggled.

“Whatever.” I smiled. I reached for the tab but he slapped my hand away.

“I got it.” he said,

“Rob, I can seriously pay for it. It’s not big deal.” I firmly said.

“It’s not a deal at all for me, now stop arguing. I’m paying.” he said.

“Rob!” I whined.

“Uh, who just stared in a international phenomenon?” he rhetorically asked. I playfully slapped his arm and sighed, “Fine, but I’ll find a way to pay you back somehow.”

He got a dirty look on his face and somehow, I think I could tell what he was thinking.

“Anyway, I have to go back to the school and get some work done. It’s my first day back and I already want a break.” I whined.

“I know, I feel the same. I have this interview to go to. I don’t want to at all. I’d rather much play guitar all day.” He said.

“I really want to hear you play sometime, Rob.” I confessed.

“It’s horrible, you don’t want to hear it.”

“Wasn’t it in Twilight?” I asked. He nodded.

“By the way, I never got to finish watching that.”

“Well maybe you should come by sometime and watch it.” he smiled. I eyed him.

“Yeah, sure we’ll just watch Twilight. That’s what you said last time and look what happened.” I said, trying to sound angry, but failed. He laughed, as if impressed by his own skills.

“Yeah, but you had a good time.” he smiled, all smug, “What can I say?” He asked, shrugging his shoulders. He took out twenty bucks and gave it to the waitress.

“Here you go, beautiful.” he said to her. She blushed and walked away. I laughed at the opportunity.

“That’s unfair.” I told him. He looked puzzled, “You know you really shouldn’t do that.”

“Do what?” he asked, pulling his eyebrows together.

“Dazzle people. It’s not fair.” I smiled. He caught up on the Twilight reference.

“Maybe it’s a bad thing I met you.” he said, “You’re so Twihard it’s almost freaking me out.”

“Keyword, love: Almost.” I smiled. He laughed.

“Yeah, I can put up with you.” he said, “For now.”

He smiled and grabbed my coat for me as I got up. He helped me get it on, like the gentleman he is, and walked me out to the car. He opened the car door for me and giggled when he closed it behind me.

“Get your seatbelt on.” he smiled, as he turned on the car. For some reason, I felt like he wasn’t taken me back to the school.

“Ah, Rob?” I asked, digging my nails into the seat, as he accelerated down the high way, “Where are we going?”

“I’m kidnapping you.” he smiled. Hmm that didn’t sound like a bad thing. Is that bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Cassie, thanks for texting me all day saying "You should write more." or "Oh you're bored? Write more."
If it weren't for her being all demanding, I probably wouldn't have gotten ideas. haha. Love you Cassie.