Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Under Where?!

Rob walked into my room, looking flustered. He sat down between Scott and Cassie.

“Brooke you have to look at this.” he said, “I’m so sorry.”

“What,” I said as he flipped frantically through pages, “Calm down what’s going on?”

He came across a page and slapped it on my desk in front of me. Staring back at me was a full size page of Rob and I.

“Hmm.” I said. Rob tried to talk and apologize for it, but I stopped him.

“Rob, I don’t care. This doesn’t matter to me.” I said pointing to it. Cassie and Scott looked at each other and then got up.

“Mandabach, we’re gonna go.” Cassie said, smiling as Scott took her hand and led her to the door. Rob was looking so disappointed.

“What’s the problem?” I asked. He took a minute to think about it.

“It’s just one thing after another. They started rumors about Kristen and I and it’s just so draining. I didn’t want you to get involved in the media. You deserve way better.” he said.

“As long as we know the truth, then none of it should matter.” I told him.

“Yeah, but it’s so annoying.” he said. I took the magazine and tore out the page. He seemed really troubled about it, so I continued. He looked up at the sound of ripping with a confused look on his face. I slowly ripped it to pieces, for full effect, looking him in his eyes. By the time I was done, a huge grin was plastered to his face.

“There, I don’t know what anyone’s talking about.” I said. He got up, came around my desk and hugged what he could of me. After a while I was ready to go.

“So Rob, about the London thing.” I began. He looked a little tense, “I’ll go with you.”

He looked surprised, “Really?”

“Yeah.” I said, “I’ve never seen London or Twilight.”

Rob laughed and said, “Great. I can’t wait.”

“Me either, I’ve been waiting to see it for a while now.” I teased, “So when do we head to London?” He looked over at me excited, “In a few weeks. I’m going to stay with my parents. I can get you a hotel room if you’d like.”

“Rob, I don’t need a hotel room.” I told him.

“Are you sure? You don’t have to come if you don’t want.”

“Well, if you guys want your family time, I understand, but if it’s not necessary, I’d rather not. I don’t really like being by myself.”

He smiled, “Ok, I’ll call my mum and let her know.”

“I don’t want to barge.”

“Shut up.” he laughed, “You’re not barging. I invited you.”

I left it at that as we went to his place for a while. The next day, Cassie came to class early and we chatted before school. The days went by fast as I was busy getting things ready to go for the trip. I rarely spent time with Rob. He had interviews and photo shoots as I was scribing down lesson plans for the sub whenever I got the chance.

We would be in London for two weeks. I almost felt bad for my students. I was the most unstable teacher they will probably ever have. Cassie would be the one I’d miss the most. I worried about her. She very independent, though, and can take care of herself. I haven’t told her yet. I chickened out every time I was going to.

Finally, the day before Rob and I left came, and of course I’d procrastinated packing. He’d called me to see what I was up to, and asked if he could come over and help. As if he’d do much helping, but why the hell not? I’d gotten my suit case down and dug out clothes when I heard a soft knock at the bedroom door. A second later, Rob had let himself in.

“It’s nice to know I have privacy around here.”

“Hey, at least I knocked.” he defended. I smiled at him and threw a piece of clothing.

“You’ve got everything everywhere.” he said.

“Yeah I know. It helps me get everything I want.”

“You wanna bring these?” he seductively asked. I turned around to see him holding up a pair of my black lace underwear.

“Hey!” I said, “Give those here.” I grabbed them out of his hands and hit his arm. He kept laughing. Sometimes his laugh reminded me of a lions. Is that weird?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Cassie- Zukowski much?!
HA
Image