Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

I'll See You Tomorrow.

Wednesday night. I was reading New Moon in bed until Austin came in and shut the door behind him. I looked up.

“Hey.” I smiled, marking my place and putting the book on my nightstand. He dove into the bed next to me.

“So, I’m heading over to Ben’s house.” he said, as I stoked his hair. Tomorrow we were getting married. It’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, so he was going to Ben’s house tonight, much to my disapproval. We stared into each others eyes. His hands searched my body sweetly as he closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead with mine, kissing the tip of my nose.

“I love you.” I whispered. He inhaled fast, and pulled back to look at me.
“I’ll be waiting at the alter.” he said. I smiled a little and laughed. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

“Say it.” he smiled.

“No!” I smiled, as he began tickling me. I screamed.

“Say it!” he shouted as he straddled me, tickling me with more force. It was to the point that it hurt.

“Stop!” I laughed, “ STOP! I’LL KILL YOU!” I screamed, still laughing.

“Say it and I’ll stop.” he insisted.

“UNCLE!” I laughed. I couldn’t breath.

“No, say it.” he said. He stopped tickling me and laid there, pinning my arms above me. I sighed and said, “I’ll be the one in white.”

He smiled and hovered over me. There was a moment of silence, then he got up abruptly and walked towards the door.

“Austin.” I called. He stopped dead in his tracks, but didn’t turn around.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said. I could tell he was smiling, and he then continued out the door. I turned off the light and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but I'm tired and have to do some homework and clean =[
coments?!
Love them.