Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Whoa.

I was walking down the aisle dressed in all white, with red roses in my hands. My father was next to me as we walked, smiling brilliantly. I looked in the audience. This was my family, and my family to be. Every step made me happier. I could see all my bridesmaids and his best men. Everyone was facing me except Austin. We reached the end and Austin turned around. Only it wasn’t Austin. The face staring back at me, all beautiful, was Robert’s.

My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the radiant sunlight sneaking through the blinds. I turned over and stretched while yawning, thinking about not having to go to work today. The thought put a smile on my face. Then I remembered my dream. Whoa.

“Awkward.” I sang as I got up. As if on cue there was a knock at the door.

“Sex bomb Sex bomb Brooke’s a sex bomb!” Jess sang letting herself, Lorri and Kendra in. I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

“Hey guys.” I smiled, hugging each one of them. We spent the entire morning making calls and getting things ready. I had told them about my dream and they laughed at it.

“Someone’s having cold feet.” Lorri said.

“No! You know I can’t control my dreams!” I said defensively. Kendra began laughing hysterically.

“Remember when you’d have those awkward dreams about the teachers!” she screamed in excitement.

“Hey!” I yelled, “ We don’t talk about that.” I laughed.

“Ha, now it’s ironic you’re banging a teacher!” Jess laughed.

“Oh don’t say it like that, you make it sound like I’m a whore.” I said. There was silence. This insinuated that I was one.

“Shut up.” I spat out. We all burst into laughter.

“You should so hook me up with this Robert guy. That’d be legit.” Jess smiled.

“I would, but I don’t even know him that well! I don’t even know his last name, what he does, or have his number.”

“Brooke, haven’t we taught you to always get the number first?” Lorri said.

“You guys! I’m getting married today!” I said.

“Wouldn’t stop me.” Kendra whispered.

We went to get our hair and makeup done, along with nails and to get waxed. Yup, everything. I was sitting in the dressing room as I heard people’s muffled voices in the cathedral. Oh my god I thought,Am I really doing this? Is this what I want? I laughed at my thought. Of course this is what I wanted. I’ve loved Austin since I was sixteen. Everyday I was without him was like hell, just not as hot.

“You ready?” My dad asked me. I took a deep breath in and looked back at him.

"Yes." I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously wanted to write more, but I need to study for a history test tomorrow!
The next chapter will be drama filled! Woop Woop.
Sloshopgirl- thanks for being my faithful reader. Xoxo
-Just Jess