Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Emergent

"I don't know if I want to know the sex of the baby," he said looking at your stomach.

In the past month it has gotten considerably larger. You discovered from the doctor last week you were into your third month. You had less time than you thought.

You shrugged your shoulders. You didn't know if you wanted to know either. Since this was all a surprise to begin with, why not have the gender be a surprise too?

He scratched his chin, "But, we won't know what color to make the nursery. Or what clothes to buy. Or what name to pick out! Maybe we should know.."

You giggled at his rambling. You placed your hand on his and told him you would do everything he wanted to.

He shook his head, "No, no. Last time we did what I wanted you got pregnant!" He smiled and laughed, letting you know he wasn't being serious like it was a problem. You laughed as well.

He held his arm out and you rested yourself into the crook of his shoulder. He played with your hair and chills went down your spine. You placed your hands on your stomach, determined to feel a kick.

"Do you feel it kicking?" he asked, as if he could read your mind. You shook your head and continued looking at your protruding stomach.

He kissed the top of your head, "You never manage to look horrible. Even pregnant, you're as beautiful as ever before."

You smile and turn your head to face him. Your lips meet and it felt like an electric spark between you two. It felt as though you two should be together. Suddenly, you felt a vibration, and you heard a growl come deep in his throat.

"Hello?" he says monotone. He's silent for a moment. "Why can't you pick him up at school? I'm busy-I'm in the studio. Where else would I be?"

Obviously it was Adrienne. Billie went back home to her, and she was pissed. He made up all these excuses of how he needed to be alone for a short while because he was having writer's block, and he needed inspiration. Of course, anything involving the band she believed. Plus, Tré and Mike back the story up ever since they discovered your secret relationship. Though you hate to do such a thing to them, you were grateful they did so.

Otherwise, your life would have been seriously fucked up.

"Fine. I'll just do everything, Adie!" He yelled, hanging up the phone after so.

He looked at you and smiled, "Babe, I'm so sorry. Adie wants me to get Joey from school. It seems as though he's having some problems at school and she doesn't want to talk to the principle. So she thinks if Billie Joe Armstrong goes in it will make everything better."

You chuckled at his sarcasm and tell him you understand. He smiled and kisses your head, "You're the best, Rox. I'll make it up to you though. How about you come to the studio tonight? We're getting some new material together so it should be pretty good."

You grin and tell him that would be fantastic.

"Great! Okay well I'll go pick up Joe from school. Then I'm probably going to have to talk to him about whatever shit went down in school, then deal with Adie. So I should be completely done by eight. Is that okay? Or do you need you rest?"

You knew he was talking about the growing being inside of you, but you told him you would be fine and that eight sounded good.

He smiled and kissed you again, "I'll see you tonight babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO sorry for the delay. I've had bronchitis and laryngitis and I've been in bed forever. :(