Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

“WAKE UP, BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!” I heard a mans voice screaming in my ear and people jumping on my bed.

I groaned and look to see Johnny, jimmy, Syn, Nicole jumping on my bed an Zacky at the door way smiling.

“you guys are the devils children I swear, now who the hell screamed in my ear!!??!!” I yelled as everybody stopped jumping and pointed to Syn and he smiled goofily.

I smirked walking to the doorway “aunt Michelle!!!” I yelled out of the hallway.

“yeah!!” she yelled “do you mind if I kill uncle Syn!!??!!” I yelled waiting a few minutes as she came running out of there bedroom looking like a mess and her saying “I got to see this, go ahead sweetie”

I went back to find him laying down on my bed “Nicole help me” I whispered as she nodded walking with me.

“oh uncle Syn” I sanged he looked at me and then got with wide eyes “SHIT!, THERE GONNA KILL ME” he screamed right before me and Nicole jumped on him and started hitting him as he screamed like a little girl.

Everybody was laughing on the floor “Eve, Nicky, why are you guys raping your uncle?” I heard my dad ask.

I turned but still kept on hitting Syn “he screamed at my fricken ear to wake me up this mourning” I said laughing as syn started screaming out “MATT!, CONTROL YOUR VIOLENT DAUGHTERS, PLEASE MAN!!!”

dad chuckled “alright that’s enough punishment for him today”

we got off and he groaned rubbing his nipples “Nicole , you hit my nipple!!” he groaned, Michelle got off the floor before saying “oh baby you ok?” she cooed an she turned before mouthing ’good job’ and winked at me and Nicole as we smiled proudly.

“dude, you just got beat up by two of your nieces!!!” jimmy laughed saying it in his face as he pouted.

“Eve, happy birthday baby” my dad came behind me kissing me on the forehead and mom coming in to the room.

“happy birthday, honey” she said hugging me before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“thanks mom, dad” I smiled

“ALRIGHT!, IM HUNGRY AND IN NEED OF A COFFEE” jimmy yelled before giving me a birthday kiss on the head hugging me and soon everybody did the same and went down stairs.

“hey, you forgot me” I heard at the door way I look up and see Zacky smiling.

I smiled back and walked with my arms open and hugged him as he hugged back my as body was zooming all over with electricity.

I pulled away and he kissed me on the cheek as I blush with a dark shade of red and he laughed an we both walked downstairs together.

When we got there to see Syn and jimmy having a waffle fight and Michelle screaming at them to stop I laugh ’god I love my family’ I thought as I sat down and being handed a plate of waffles by mom.

I smiled at her before eating “guys, were leaving at 5:00!, so be ready by then!” my dad announced.

everybody nodded I looked at Nicole who is across from me and nodded at her saying “we need to start figuring out what to wear”

she nodded “after we eat” I nodded agreeing.

After we ate me and her ran to our rooms and started tearing our closets apart.
everything was a mess from Nicole room to our bathroom to my room was full of shoes, clothes and accessories.

we finally found our outfits and went on her bed to show each other “I like your outfit” she said looking at mine was a black mini skirt with big buttons on the side, a green halter corset with black blazer and Goth lace boots that are knee high with shoe laces.

“I like yours better” I said looking at blue skinny jeans a black tube top and high heels.

“but yours is going to look sexy for Zacky” she smirked and I blushed.

I took a shower and got dress putting my eyeliner, green eye shadows and natural lipstick under lip-gloss then straightened my hair. I looked at Nicole to see her dressed and putting on her heels she looks up and looks at me up and down “you look so hot!”

I smiled “this maybe the first and last time I dress like a hoe” I said looking at the clock on her dresser.

“wow, we took a long time its 4:50” I went to the door and said behind my shoulder “I’ll see you down stairs!”.

I got downstairs to see everybody dressed and ready to go “wow someone looks hott!” Johnny said when he saw me and my dad hit him in the back of the head.

“you look beautiful” I smiled and I caught Zacky’s face that his eyes was about to pop out of his head.

mom came in wearing a dress and you could see she actually showing a little through her dress already. “OK,GUYS COME ON GET IN THE CARS!, WERE GOING TO BE LATE!” she yelled and everybody was out the door out side getting in the cars.

I was about to walk outside but something covered my eyes “uhhh?, what’s going on?”

“it’s a surprise!” I heard Nicole say.

“damn you” I muttered she laughed “ok, walk, walk, walk, walk, stop!” I did “pss!, get her on your lap!” she whispered an the next thing I knew I was being lifted up and sat down on someone’s lap and the car started driving away.

me being a weirdo I searched for a face and touched the persons I’m sitting on face.

I was finish touching him “ok, I give up who am I sitting on?” he laughed out loud and I jumped and this mysterious man laughed more “its Zacky” he said

“oh, can you tell me where are we going” I whispered “DON’T YOU DARE TELL HER!!” my dad yelled from I think the drivers seat.

I giggled an he did to “sorry I can’t even if I wanted too” he whispered back.

“you suck” I whispered laying my head on his shoulder.

“thank you” he whispered and I smiled. I felt the car stop and I lifted my head “were here?” I asked.

“yup” zacky said I started jumping up and down on his lap.

“stop!” he groaned I chuckled “sorry” I said innocently.

“everybody get the hell out!, zacky carry her” my dad yelled I was lifted by him bride style and I was carried to the mysterious place.

“alright, I’m going to let you down, ok” he said I nodded and I was brought down and the blindfold was taken off.

I was surprised by a amount off people screaming out “SURPRISE!!!” I jumped up so high the back of my skirt got lifted up probably giving Zacky a good view of my ass. and I ran behind him.

he laughed and turned around “come on, don’t be afraid” he said pushing me in front of him.

I slowly went in front of him with a nervous smile on my face and I saw a lot of bands I know. there was bullet for my valentine, my chemical romance, fallout boy, gym class heroes, panic at the disco, the academy is…,cobra starship, and oh my god good charlotte is here and a lot more!.

My dad came up to me and I just stared at him “you like it?” he asked with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled and nodded jumping on him as he laughed “thank you dad so much!”

he put me down and I just realized I’m in a club. “lets go introduce you to people” my dad said I looked back to see Zacky having his hands in his pocket staring at me.

I mouthed to him ’help me!’ he laughed and I went to go meet my favorite band.

We went to the back where the sitting was “Nicole come over here, guys let me introduce you to my daughters Evangeline and Nicole” I waved hi shyly as Nicole said “hi!”

Benji got up and walked to me “matt, can I give your daughter a birthday dance?” he asked my dad but was looking at me.

“yeah, I guess that’s ok” he nodded and I was led to the dance floor. it was changed to a fast techno song.

I was turned around and he was leading me to the fast beat with his hips on mine and we kept doing that until he brought me closer an it got a little heated with him rubbing on to my back. I was turned around and he put his leg between my legs trying to loosen me up and it worked. I started grinding trying to keep the fast beat up with him pulling me closer to his torso an were both panting and sweating. I took my blazer off putting it on the floor with only my corset. Our chests were moving together with my arms on his shoulders and his one arm wrapped around my waist and the other one with his hand on my bare thigh keeping his leg between my legs so close I felt his buddy on my inner thigh.

the next thing I know I’m being pulled away from the dance floor to a alley around back of the club and there was standing in front of me is a furiously mad Zacky.

“WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!!!??!!!” he yelled looking in my eyes with anger, mad and jealousy?

“what do you mean what was I doing, I was fucking dancing!!!” I yelled back pushing him away.

“why the hell were you dancing with him like that!!??!!” he yelled walking away and it started pouring raining.

“what the fuck does it mean to YOU who I dance with!!!??!!!” I yelled getting pissed off.

right after I said that he said “fuck this”

he turned around going towards me and grabbed my face between his hands before whispering “everything” an his lips were smashed on mine.

I slowly started kissing back but wont give him an entrance, he started getting restless and bit my bottom lip causing me to moan and slyly slipped his tongue on mine massaging it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck with one hand pulling his hair it got him excited by grabbing my bare thighs and wrapping them around his waist and his hands on my waist pressing his rough fingers on my skin.

I pulled on his snakebites causing him to groan loudly as he moved his mouth to my neck kissing, sucking and nibbling on my soft spot causing me to gasped an moan so loudly people down the street could her me.

By that time he started grinding his hip to mine “yes” I moaned and he started going harder as I felt his buddy going hard on my thigh and him nibbling on my soft spot all at the same time.

“Zack” I moaned and he spread my legs wider making my skirt go all the way up with such heat between us it was crazy. When he moved from my neck I turned him on to the wall and started kissing on his neck trying to find his soft spot and I knew I found it because his nails digged on my waist and I started sucking on it causing him to moan. I bit down wanting to get his moans out louder causing him to moan loudly I smiled against his skin.

when I was done I looked at him and he bended down kissing me on the lips an pulled away putting his forehead against mine “we have to keep this a secret, and I know its early but will you be my girlfriend?” he whispered looking nervous.

I looked up in his eyes and nodded with a huge smile on my face “yes, I would love to!” I said almost squealing.

he smiled with relief before leaning in to kiss me. “lets get inside” he smiled taking my hand we got inside and dropped our hands right away when we see my dad holding a beer sitting with the guys.

Zack went to a different direction before looking at me and winking, I smiled and went my way to my dad “hey dad” I smile he turns and puts an arm around my shoulder “hey baby girl, where were you?”

I shrugged “went outside to get air” he looked at me “alone?” I shook my head “no, I had to beg Zack to come with me”

he nodded and turned to talk to his friends I looked at Nicole who caught my eye at the dance floor while dancing with a guy and I nodded to the girls bathroom.

she looked and nodded, “dad, I got to use the bathroom I'll be right back” he nodded and let his arm back to his side setting me free I ran in the bathroom to see Nicole fixing her makeup and she saw me “oh my god I danced with Joel madden!!!” she squealed an started jumping with me joining her.

“guess what!” in whispered in her ear.

“what?” she whispered “me and zacky were practically having dry sex on an alley wall and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!”

she gasped with wide eyes “YES MY WORK HERE IS DONE THEN!” she screamed and started going back to the dance floor with me laughing.

Zackys pov:

‘I cant believe she said yes!, that make out session was so hot! It was not even funny, god she’s so beautiful, she’s, she’s, something else’ I thought with a smile on my face drinking a shot of jack Daniels.

I heard the birthday song an that meant the cake was their and I want to get a picture of her. I started going through the crowd getting in front to see her looking at the huge cake filled with candles she looked up and smiled when she saw me.

I smiled back getting my phone out taking a picture with her looking at me and her blowing the candles and everybody cheered.

She started serving her cake and I helped her while drinking my beer, “alright that’s the last of it I think” she said holding her bottom lip looking around.

’how cute’ I thought “yeah I guess” I said looking around the table.

“I’m so tired I think I’m going home” she said turning to where matt and Val.

“dad I’m going home!, Zacks taking me!” she yelled he looked at me an I nodded.

“ok, we’ll be there later on!” he yelled back she nodded and grabbed her blazer heading past with me following her to the exit.

when we went out I wrapped my arm around her waist an she giggled and kissed me on the cheek as we headed to the car.

We got inside an I turned the car on putting the radio on to smashing pumpkins Eve looked like she was ready to pass out looking at me as she smiled sleepily.

I grabbed her small hand and kissed the top of it holding it the whole ride home. I droved in the garage and looked to see Eve sleeping an snoring a little.

I smirked and leaned to her face placing light small kisses on her mouth to her nose and then eyes as her eyes fluttered open and she smiled lazily at me.

“do you want me to carry you in, baby?” I asked whispering to her.

she nodded and I got out going around the other side an opening the door putting her blazer on top of her picking her up.

’Jesus, she weighs like nothing’ I thought as I walked to the front door.

I got in going to her room and placing her on the bed taking off her boots and covering her.

kissing her on the forehead and started walking out the door when she caught my arm and I looked at her “stay with me please” she whispered.

I nodded going to the door closing it and locking it. I made my way to the bed taking off my shirt and pants before climbing in and wrapping my arms around her.

she turned around pecking my lips “goodnight babe” I whispered “goodnight zacky” she whispered snuggling in my chest as she fell back to sleep. I soon fell asleep playing with her hair and holding her.
♠ ♠ ♠
see? I told you there was another one coming soon.lol.

COMMENTS= fast update's and love!!!!

<3