Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

Evangaline pov:

it’s been 5 months and me an Zacky is still going strong.

we had been almost caught a few times by the girls and guys but we handled it.

but the only person who caught us making out was Johnny 4 months ago but he promised not to tell anyone an is happy for us that were still strong. Nicole is seventeen now, we got our permits and now get to drive our baby to school.

Talk about school we are now known as once again misfits!. smart dad(note of sarcasm) got us into preppy world high school.

we have only one friend who seems like the only punk/Goth in the whole fucking school. her name is Alicia, she has to be one of the coolest people that we have ever met. she knows about me and Zack, and has also promised not to tell anyone.

We moved into the mansion and 1st floor belongs to dad, mom and our future brother or sister, 2nd floor belongs to Jimmy, leana and there future kids. 3rd floor belongs to Syn, Michelle and there future kids. 4th floor belongs to Johnny, Nicole and guest bedrooms and the 5th floor belongs to me and Zack and spare bedrooms.

Me and him couldn’t be more happier with my dad being over protected that one boy and one girl get a floor for security reasons. No me and Zack haven’t done IT yet but I’m definitely going to take it to the next level on valentines day.

which is in two days from now. Anyway back to present…………

“dude, where are you going after school?” Alicia asked me walking down to our last class.

“where else is she going to go?” Nicky asked looking at me smirking as I blush.

“ooohhh!, that’s right! her lover boy” Alicia teased smirking.

shut up, I just miss him” I whined as they laughed but stopped when we saw our bitch preppy math teacher Mrs. Trevor who is believe it or not married to the fricken principal.

“hello Mrs. Trevor” Alicia said sucking up to her. she glared at her in return “hello, ms. Williams” she said then got up and started writing on the board.

We holded back our laugh until we were at our seats in the back and then laughed silently with Alicia falling off her chair, Nicole’s head on the table with arms around her head shaking with laughter and me leaning on the chair head back with hands on my face trying so hard not to laugh too loud.

We got through class with Nicole and Alicia throwing paper darts to the preppy queen Lisa and her posse then got our usual lectures from Mrs. Trevor then laughed some more running out to our car.

We were listening to linkin park while going inside the garage with the other cars. We

went inside the house being greeted my dad serving mom in there living room something chocolate or peanut butter covered stuff because mom eats everything with that lately because of her cravings but if she doesn’t get it she will beat you down. Literally.

“hey girls” mom smiled eating what looks like chocolate& peanut butter covered lettuce. Gross amundo.

“hey mom” I smiled leaning down kissing her cheek since she cant move unless she has someone to help her up because of her humongous belly which I still question if she is having more than one baby.

“hi, ma” Nicole smiled and did the same.

“hi Mr. and Mrs. Sanders” she waved at them.

“Alicia please call us matt & Val, we feel old when you call us that” my dad whined like a 6 year old falling on the couch with mom nodding in agreement with a mouth full of what ever while rubbing her belly.

“sorry” she smiled shyly.

“were going to watch a movie in our living room, can Alicia sleep over?” I asked going over to the elevator. yes an elevator.

“yeah sure she’s all ways welcomed” dad called out.

“thank you!” Alicia yelled before the doors closed. me and Nicole did our usual going floor to floor saying hello to every one and then going on our floor.

I walked to my room knowing Zack, he’s probably still sleeping in our bed.

I walked in to see that I was corrected and I giggled that his hair was all over his face and snoring.

I walked in to my walk-in closet taking off my clothes and putting on my red shorts and blue tank top going back to my room.

I climbed on my king sized bed and started doing butterfly kisses from his lower bottom back going all the way to his neck as his eyes fluttered open.

he smiled looking at me as he turned over “it’s time to wake up my love” I whispered kissing his eyes and laying my head down on the pillow next to him looking at him.

“I’ll make you coffee” I said getting up but got pulled down by arms.

“no, you’ve been away from me for to long” he grumbled as I turned around kissing him long and from that I was pulled in to a full blown make out session for a few minutes.

“Nicole and Alicia are waiting for me to celebrate our ‘thank god its Friday‘” I said as I pulled away.

“alright, I’ll get dress” he sighed going into the closet, which has half of his wardrobe inside there from him sleeping in my bed every night.

I walked to the living room to see Alicia with a bowl of cheese doodles sitting on the floor with Nicole by her side picking out a movie.

“so, what movie were seeing?” I asked sitting down on the couch taking away the bowl from Alicia.

“hey!” she said with a mouth full glaring at me.

“sorry” I smiled before eating one.

“um, I guess underworld 1 and 2” Nicole said taking them out from the collection of DVDs that me and Nicole stole from everybody.

“yeah I feel like seeing that” Zack said walking in to the room taking me off the couch and setting me down on his lap wrapping his arms around my waist.

“can I have one?” he pouted I nodded putting one between my lips and leaning down as he took it with his teeth putting it in his mouth before pecking me on the lips and eating it.

“gross” I heard Alicia said turning back to the screen.

“shut up licia” I said and I heard her laugh as I turned around and watched the movie.

“hey, what are we doing on valentines day?” Zack whispered in my ear as we watched the movie.

I smirked “it’s a surprise” I whispered back without taking my eyes off the screen.

“aw, I don’t get to know?” I shooked my head “nope!” I whispered pecking his lips and looked back at the screen.

“your not fair” he whispered as he started kissing my neck.

“I know” I giggled as I kept watching the movie. I moaned a little too loud than I expected when he bit my soft spot.

“you guys better not be having sex on that coach” Nicole without turning around.

“were not, Zack here is just teasing me” I said as he licked that spot making me laugh.

“Zack stop teasing her” Alicia said without turning around either.

“ok, but don’t complain when we get too loud tonight” he said playfully smirking.

“Nicole I’m sleeping on your floor” she said to her.

“good wise choice” she replied back, me and Zack laughed and we continued with the movie.

When the movie was done we ordered pizza and ate it while we watched the second movie and the girl’s went to the 4th floor saying good night.

“I guess we should go to bed, I’m exhausted” I said leaning on his back on his chest still on the couch.

“then lets go to bed” he whispered I nodded and got off of him heading to the bedroom him following me close behind.

the next thing I knew I was thrown over a shoulder that was running in the room locking the door.

“Zack!!” I laughed as I was thrown on the bed as he goes to turn off the light and climbs on the bed pulling me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist securely.

“goodnight honey” he whispered snuggling in the crook of my neck.

“goodnight babe” whispered and three minutes later I heard his snoring in my ear and smiled happily as I dosed off to sleep.

I woke up the next mourning sweating on my back from him pulling my body so close to him I am actually sweaty from his body heat.

I struggle with his arms trying to get out of his death grip but finally got his arm loose for me to get out.

I walk to the kitchen to make coffee and eggs but see there’s no more eggs of course.

I sigh as I go to the elevator to the 1st floor to the kitchen to see mom eating a fruit bowl that probably dad forced her eat without chocolate and peanut butter.

“Mourning mom” I yawned and kissed her cheek.

“mourning Hun” she mumbled clearly pissed about eating the fruit.

I walk to there fridge and grab one carton of eggs since there’s 12 of them in there incase someone needs one.

“can I have these eggs?” I asked lifting the carton she nodded “yeah sure”

I smiled “thanks” and went back up to the my kitchen as I walked past the living room seeing Alicia and Nicole playing video games and Zack on the couch laying down watching them.

“guys, I’m making coffee and eggs ok?” I asked and everybody nodded.

I started on the coffee and take out 4 mugs then took a skillet out along with the butter. I was making the eggs when a pair arms wrapped around me and a pair of lips detached themselves on my neck kissing.

“good mourning to you too” I giggled I got a grunt in response.

I turned around seeing he’s still not fully awake with his hair in all different directions, eyes half open plus with no shirt only in his pajama pants.

I smiled and kissed him as he kissed back I reached up wrapping my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my small waist

“oh god not on our food please” I heard Nicole say.

I looked over his shoulder and turned around taking the eggs out and putting them on plates while serving them on the table

“FOODS READY!” I yelled and filled the mugs with coffee as they came tumbling in taking seats.

“thanks eve” Alicia said with a mouth full already.

“thanks sis” Nicole said taking a seat.

“thanks babe” Zack said kissing the back of my head before sitting down.

“your welcome guys” I said putting the mugs down and taking a seat eating my eggs.

“I got to go to the basement to rehearse with the guys, you want to come?” zack asked me while we were taking showers and getting dressed.

“yeah I’ll go” I called from the shower.

“I’ll meet you in the basement” he called as he closed the bedroom door.

’we have a basement?’ I thought while getting out of the shower going into the closet picking out what to wear.

“why not put music since its Saturday” I said to myself walking to the stereo.

“hmm, how about the foo fighters?” I said putting it in the stereo turning it onto ’the best of you’ and going back to the closet picking out a black fitted shirt, denim skinny’s, and my lucky beaten up converse.

“its good to see you back” I smiled at them putting on my feet.

I walked to the living room and see nobody there I call Nicolas number “hello?” I heard her answer.

“hey, where are you guys?”

“were down in the basement”

“oh ok, I guess I’ll see you guys there”

“alright, hurry there almost starting!”

“ok!, bye” I hanged up the phone running to the elevator and look at the buttons and see a button named basement.

’wow, how did I didn’t see that before?, I’m such a idiot’ I thought as I pressed it with it going down and hearing metallica ’I guess dad changed it from classical to rock’ I thought when the doors opened and see an actual studio and a sitting area along with a bar with stools.

“finally, you came!” I heard and see Alicia who was looking at me an nudged Nicole who was playing with her drink as she looked up and smiled at me and gesturing to me to come.

I walked over and sit next to her “hey baby” I heard my dad say but I didn’t see him.

“Eve over hear, in the box I’m trapped” he laughed and I looked to see him through a window with head phones on and waving at me with both hands.

I mouthed ’hi dad’ and waved back “Eve you want to have a drink?” I turned my head and see Nicole holding a can of Pepsi.

I nodded “thanks” I said taking it opening it taking a sip as mom surprised me by sitting down with jimmy’s help.

“I’ll kill you if you ever do that again” she sneered glaring at him.

“sorry, I didn’t know there was a step there” he innocently smiled.

“sure you didn’t, right after I’m having this baby your going to get so beat up, I swear to god!!!” she shouted at the last part with me, Alicia, Nicole and jimmy looking at her with wide eyes and everybody else getting quiet looking at us.

“JIMMY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE?!” I heard my dad yell getting out of the box.

“nothing she just almost fell on the outside step” he said looking at him.

“dude, I can’t see my feet and I’m only 5 months pregnant!” she said angrily as leana got up and hit him in the back of his head.

“ow!” he said looking at her rubbing his head.

“idiot” she said before sitting back down with Michelle talking “thanks lee!” Val called happily looking at her. Talk about dangerous mood swings.

“your welcome!, anytime!” she called back smiling.

“wow, anyway what song do we do first?” Syn said picking up his guitar sitting down.

“um how about afterlife?” Val said excitedly rubbing her oversized belly.

“you love that song” dad laughed going back into the box and putting head phones on.

Throughout the whole entire song I kept looking at syn’s fingers with the guitar studying his solo and how his fingers moved and I guess dad noticed cause right after the song ended the first thing he asked was “hey Eve do you still remember your guitar lessons?”

I sighed missing my baby ’sky walker’ yeah I know I’m a dork but I had a weird obsession with star wars.

“you know how to play the guitar?” Syn asked looking at me curiously.

I was opening my mouth to reply but dad beat me to it “yeah she was going to go to Julie arts” he said looking at me, well, right through me I should say. (Julie’s art’s is one of the top music and dance school in the country. If you didn’t know)

“JULIE ARTS!!??!!, please, PLEASE play something for us” Syn said handing me his guitar.

I looked at it and took it slowly in my hand and before looking at my dad “what do I play?” I said quietly getting nervous.

“um, how about my favorite, ‘one’ by Metallica” my dad said looking at me sitting on the couch next to mom rubbing her belly.

I nodded and looked at Zacky who is sitting down in front of everybody smiling as I smiled back an started strumming the strings being absorbed in my own little world.

After I was finished I looked at the strings ’wow, I haven’t played in a long time’ I thought as a burst of applause and I jumped an looked up to see everybody standing up with huge smiles on there face.

“HOLY SHIT!!!, you mastered one of Metallica best songs, no wonder you were going to Julie art you haven’t missed one note. ” Syn said coming over and whispered “can you do November rain solo by gun n‘ roses?” he asked with shining curious amazed eyes.

I nodded and lowered the amp’s an started on the solo. after I was done I felt like doing the drums again so I went to it and jimmy looked at me weirdly including every one else.

“yes she’s having her talents back” my dad whispered an I smiled because it felt good to be playing again.

I got there and was being handed drum sticks I looked up at jimmy as he smiled, I smiled in return taking the sticks.

I did from welcome to the jungle by guns n’ roses to DR. feel good by motley crue I was done an looked up.

“Matt your daughter is a genius” I heard somebody say but I just kept looked at the floor. I heard noise‘s but I was too busy thinking in my own world.

“you surprise me everyday” I heard zacky say in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist laying his head on my shoulder.

I smiled but snap my head up in panic but breath in relief when I see nobody’s there.

“hey, don’t worry nobody’s here” he whispered in my neck laughing a little.

“you know you looked hot when you were playing the drums” he said I laughed “well thanks, but what do I look like while playing the guitar?” I smirked looking at the wall.

“sexy” he whispered biting my earlobe sending shivers down my spine.

“let’s go get food in the kitchen” he said taking my hand.

“can’t, I got to go shopping with the girls” I said heading to the elevator with him behind me.

“why cant you go some other time” he whined as the doors opened revealing the messy floor ’god I got to clean’ I thought going to the living room to see Nicole and Alicia wrestling on the floor.

“guys I got to go to the mall” I said seriously looking at them while taking them apart kneeing on the floor.

they nodded getting there shoes on as I got my wallet walking right out behind them.

We got there to search for Victoria’s secret, we finally got there and I turned to the guys.

“ok don’t say anything but, I’m ready to take things to the next level with Zack” I said looking at my hands.

“oh my god!, I’m so happy for you!, so this is why we came here?” Alicia asked as Nicole was squashing me with a hug.

“yeah so, lets start searching” I said looking at the back with all the lingerie.

“hey, how about this one?” I turned to see Nicole with a sluttish looking one.

“hell no!, I know that lingerie is suppose to look sluttish but not that sluttish” I laughed as my eye caught the red corset with black polka dots and matching boy shorts.

“guys I think I got it!” I called receiving stares but I didn’t care I went straight to the rack getting my size an showing them.

“well shit Eve, your going to give the guy a heart attack when you put that on” Alicia smirked as I paid grabbing my bag.

We got to the house with me going straight to the elevator and checked to see if Zack was there but no sign of him.

’he’s probably playing guitar hero with uncle Syn’ I thought going to my room to put the bag in the closet all the way in the back where stored stuff were.

I got up sighed then got back in to the living room to see Nicole with a Victoria secret.

“hey, what did you buy?” I asked confused she looked nervous “I have to tell you guys something” she said sitting down.

“tell us what?” Alicia asked coming from the bathroom

“look I’m just going to say this out, I’m dating Johnny” she said looking at everything except us.

“WHAT!!??!! Since when?” I asked with wide eyes.

“since you started dating Zacky, and were taking things to the next level too” she said finally looking at us.

“wow I’m so happy!!!!” me and Alicia squealed hugging her as she laughed “ugh, it was so hard to find a way to tell you guys, I’m so relieved your not mad” she said we pulled away.

“why would we be mad for having our best friend/ sister being happy?” Alicia said smiling.

she shrugged “I don’t know, lets cook a pizza I’m hungry” she said getting up and calling Johnny from her cell phone.

I nodded and got the ingredients out on the counter “he’s coming, and he says he’s fucking happy that he can finally hold me in front of people” she said giggling coming in to the kitchen with Alicia.

“AWWWWW!!!” me and Alicia chorused at the same time laughing. Johnny came in an went straight to kiss Nicole.

“dude, I’ve been waiting to kiss her like that all day long!!!” he said as he pulled away and hugged me an Alicia saying ’hi’

“where’s Zacky?” he asked looking at the dough “um, probably playing with the guitar hero with syn” I said putting the oven on.

“oh yeah I saw them, it looks like there going to be there for awhile” he said thoughtfully.

I nodded as I put everything together then putting it in the oven.

’I just hope I still have the guts to lose my virginity to him’ I thought as I leaned against the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!, sorry I haven't been updating but I PROMISE i will put one up at least twice a week and alot on weekend's. if I'm not to busy.

COMMENT'S = UPDATE's AND <3