Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

Evangaline’s pov:

TODAYS THE DAY!!! And I’m a nervous wreck.

I got a plan, were going to eat dinner and make him come to the bedroom saying I need help with something then BAM! I’m in my lingerie.

Good plan right?, WRONG! Worst plan I have every made. I’m just going to have to figure something out by tonight………….

“hey Eve, I need to go to the store to buy things” Nicole said putting her shoes on.

I nodded “ok” I said putting the magazine down an grabbing the keys to the car.

We got to the car and I turned to Nicky “nick, I don’t know how the hell am I going to have this tonight, I mean I got no plan!!??!!” I said looking out the windshield.

“aw sweetie, um, how about you do what I’m doing. I’m getting candles to go around the rooms and put signs around telling him the way to the bedroom” she said looking at me.

“oh my god that’s so cool!!, who new you were the romantic one” I giggled as she rolled her eyes.

“hey were here” she pointed to a line of stores I nodded and parked.

We got to ’Michael’s’ store to get good scented candles, we walked and I found vanilla (zacky’s fav) and cinnamon candles. I was happy that I’m finally going some where with this.

“oh!, you could put black rose petals leading to the room!” Nicole squealed I nodded “you are a genius” I said getting two large bags full of them in to the cart and an idea popped in my head.

“hey!, is there a supermarket here?” I asked with excitement to my brilliant kinky plan.

“yeah next door” she said confused I nodded “ok are you done?” I asked looking in the cart.

“yeah but I got to get markers” she said looking around.

“oooooo, red markers” I pointed going to the super big markers.

We bought the stuff then put them in the car going in the huge supermarket that I sadly missed to see when I got here.

“ok lets go to the freezer section” I said getting a shopping cart rolling to the back.

“alright I’m going to go get sexy comforting food” she said walking away

I nodded an got the to the frozen section to see large fricken bottles of whipped cream.

I going to the aisles trying to find Nicole an saw her with arms full of junk food.

she saw me an sighed with relief walking up to me dropping everything in the cart “thank god you’re here, my arms were getting tired!!” she whined pushing the cart while I grabbed cookies an then ran to the fruits and vegetables with Nicole calling “hey!, wait!”

I got the strawberries, chocolate and a fruit bowl. “ok lets get out of here so we could set up everything knowing the guys are going to be back from the signing” I said paying the stuff heading to the car with bags and bags of food in our hands.

We blasted bullet for my valentine in the car going to the garage then it started pouring rain.

“ahhhhhh!!!!!” Nicole yelling like a maniac going to the door with bags while I was laughing.

we ran to the elevator “I’ll see you in the mourning chick!” Nicky said giving me a hug “good luck sis!” I called she turned around “you too!!” and then the doors closed as I had a smile on my face.

I went to the living room putting the bags down an looking around at the tornado mess on the floor “first we clean” I said starting on the living room grabbing a garbage bag picking up trash then cleaning everything you could think of that has dust with a wet rag.

“wow, that took awhile” I said going next to the kitchen that looks like something’s growing in it with dishes over flowing in the sink.

“oh boy” I sighed doing the kitchen. After I was done I started taking things out of the bags getting a litter out lighting the candles around the living room kitchen and the bed room that was already overflowing with wicked lighting, then ripped the bag full of petals open and bending down taking handfuls from the elevator to the hall way then the bedroom which I realized I didn’t clean.

“shit” I groaned changing the covers of the bed to red silk I got a week ago, throwing mines and Zacky’s stuff in the closet and looked at the alarm clock.

“good, I got two more hours to get ready” I said going to the bathroom taking my cloths off, I washed my hair and body getting out 30 minutes later, I ran to my closet getting the Victoria secret bag taking it out then putting it on me an looked at the mirror.

“wow, I actually have curves, Jesus especially my hips!!, that’s what you get for being a Puerto Rican who has an ass” I laughed to myself running to my bathroom plugging in the blow dryer, curling iron, and straightening iron.

I pulled out my make up bag. I blowed dry my hair an it looks like a puffy cats hair ’good thing im straightening my hair’ I thought when they were heated doing my bangs, curled my hair making it look like a Spartan look.

I eye lined my eye’s with red eyeliner and black eye shadow with blood red lipstick.

“perfect” I said smiling then got out to the bed picking up the petal bag throwing the rest on the bed and floor throwing it in the garbage laying on the bed or I should say trying to find a way to lay on the bed in a way.

“you no what?, how about the classic way” I said laying across the bed.

“shit the food” I cursed going to the bag’s on the floor and getting the stuff in bowls I looked at the clock.

“shit, three minutes” I said looking out the window in the front to see the guys coming in the front door.

“shit, shit, shit, shit” I repeated running while grabbing the food and turning off the lights going to the bedroom laying everything down and back to same position on the bed I was in.

A few minutes later I heard the ’BING!’ of the elevator an here him say “hey flowers” he said he probably noticed the petals I chuckled rolling my eye’s.

I heard his footsteps and the door came open with Zacky looking up from the floor an at me as his eye‘s became the size of saucer‘s.

“welcome home, happy valentines day baby” I said with a sexy smile.

“you look……well shit there’s not even words to describe you” he breathed taking off his jacket walking closer to the bed climbing to the me with only now his boxers.

I giggled. That night I new that I was in love with this man. I woke up to see a sunny mourning, I looked down to see Zackys arms around my naked body.

I blushed for no reason at all an turn around to see him snoring slightly with a mop of damped hair on his head that’s in all different directions.

’how cute’ I thought as I moved to get off an stand up but winced in pain from my sore inner thighs and legs.

I walked an hissed in pain to see the floor with cloths and sheets all over the place, also the bed was kind of crooked and half the head board is broken.

I limped to the bathroom “aww, baby did I hurt you that bad?” I heard Zacky say I turned around to see him getting up with the sheets around his waist an I realized I was still naked in front of him.

I shooked my head and tempted to walk to him but yelp in pain when I got my legs wide an almost fell but zacky came right to my rescue.

“shit!, babe I’m so sorry” he said taking me in his arms putting me on the bed.

“its ok, its suppose to be like this right?, hurt from waist down it’s ok” I said laughing trying to hide my pain.

he nodded “yeah but not that bad” he said with the sheet still around his waist going to the closet.

I put on a silent agonizing face biting my finger to keep from screaming but recovered quickly when he came with cloths in his hand with boxers on.

“thanks Hun” I whispered smiling taking the clothes an put on the shirt with no problem but had a little trouble with the shorts.

“you need help?” he asked looking at me.

“yeah a little” I said trying to put my other leg in.

he helped and his eyes caught the inside of my leg.

“holy fuck!!!, I gave you bruises, I’m SO sorry baby” he said touching them with an apologized face.

I winced “its ok!” I said quickly smiling to him touching his cheek.

he looked up an nodded before kissing the bruises and standing up kissing me loving an long.

“I love you” he whispered against my lips, I smiled “I love you more”

he shooked his head “nu-uh, that‘s impossible” he said like a 5 year old.

I laughed “come on we need a shower” I said taking his hand.

“oooooo, yes we finally get to shower together” he said excitedly taking his boxers back off and helping me to take my clothes back off.

“thanks sweetie” I smiled as I got in the shower with zacky’s hand on my hips making sure I don’t fall.

he got in and for a few minutes we just stood there holding each other while the water came down on our body’s, it was nice but we were to tired from last night to do anything kinky.

We got out an I continued to limp to the kitchen to make coffee but Zacky came running out to me “no, you go to the living room, I’m making breakfast today” he said leading me to the living room.

“are you sure?” I asked looking at him before switching the TV on to fuse.

“yeah cause if I don’t, your probably going to fall to the floor an on top of that with your clumsiness, pft, forget it, so sit down” he ordered.

I playfully glared sticking my tongue out at him “I’m going to bit that tongue off one day” he said walking to the kitchen.

“bring it!” I called giggling as I watched linkin parks hits lists.

Nicole came also limping with Johnny holding her waist to the couch next to me “Jesus your limping to!!??!!” I said looking at her tired face.

“blame Johnny” she yelled I laughed “WHAT!!??!!, it was your fault for putting on that sexy lingerie on!” he called from the kitchen I was cracking up.

“I agree!, Eve you should never put that on because us men get excited by just looking!” Zacky called I stopped laughing “hey!!!” I called as they came in with plates and mugs in there hands.

“don’t hey me missy” he said smiling at me handing me breakfast.

“thanks” I kissed his cheek.

“hey!, what are we doing today?, since we got no school” Nicole asked from Johnny’s lap.

I shrugged “I don’t know, I’m to weak to even walk let alone stand up” I said leaning my head back.

“ok, lets just stay here an watch movies I guess” she shrugged an looked at Johnny.

“Johnny!, go pick out movies and some popcorn!” she ordered pointing to the movie collection cabinet and kitchen.

he groaned “do I have to?” he whined

she nodded “fine” he muttered getting up.

“zacky go pick movies, JOHNNY! DO THE POPCORN!!!” I called correcting her order's seeing it was unfair.

“OK!” johnny called back. We watch movies from horror to comedy than action until our eyes dropped literally.

“my god I'm more tired then before” I yawned and looked down to see zack sleeping on my lap snoring.

I giggled “baby, come on lets go to bed” I whispered in his ear.

he stirred an nodded without opening his eyes an got up helping me up.

“goodnight guys” I said walking they yelled ‘goodnight’ as we closed the door.

I climbed in and zack took off his shirt climbing to bed.

“goodnight, I love you” he whispered dozing off into my neck.

“night, I love you too” I whispered dozing off myself to my own dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, this chapter suck's but and I'm totally unhappy with it. I'm sorry guys. I promise to do better one's!!!!!

COMMENT'S= update's :D <3