Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

Evangaline’s pov:

It’s been three weeks since Valentines day an me and Zack have been more closer than ever.

I’ve been having these stomach aches every time I eat, I wonder what it is but its been driving me crazy! I haven’t told Zack because everything with being prepared for the tour that’s coming up I don’t want to worry him on top of that stress he has put himself in.

but Nicole said she will come with me to the doctors which is today while Zack is in the studio at there record company building recording the rest of the album. Back to present…………

“you ready?” Nicole asked me grabbing her purse.

I nodded going into the elevator with her joining “don’t worry Eve, lets just hope its something good” she reassured me grabbing my shaking hand.

“o-okay” I stuttered as the doors opened to the last floor.

We got to the car with me staring out the window ’what if it’s a bug I got from school?, what if I’m just having my period an I’m just overreacting by going to the doctors, right?’ I thought biting my finger nails.

“were here” she said parking in front of Satan’s house or a.k.a the hospital. I absolutely hate this please for no apparent reason.

“here we go” I muttered walking to the front desk window.

“um, I have an appointment with Dr. Harper” I said nervously.

The lady nodded “sign here” she gave me a signing sheet “thanks” I walked to the seating area and started signing the paper.

I finished walking up to the desk “here” she smiled “doctor will be with you as soon as possible” I nodded going back.

“everything’s going to be fine” Nicole reassured me holding my hand smiling at me.

10 minutes later “Evangaline Sanders” a doctor called I looked at Nicole.

“come with me” I whispered she nodded “of course”

we walked to a room “Ms. Sanders what is your purpose for coming in” Dr.harper asked writing down, I told her what’s been happening she nodded writing down the whole entire time an asked other information.

“alright, the bathrooms down the hall” she handed me a cup, I nodded getting up going to the bathroom, I finished and handed it to her.

“thank you, you will get the results in half an hour” she said putting a glove on taking it going out the room.

I turned to Nicole “Nicky do you think we could stay to see?” I asked looking at her with pleading eyes she nodded “sure”

I sat next to her putting my head on her shoulder as she put hers on top of mine. Half an hour later Dr. Harper came back with the results, I jumped up “what is it?, what’s wrong with me?” I asked nervously.

“you should sit down” she said taking a sit I grabbed Nicole’s hand shaking and signaling her to continue.

“congratulations, your pregnant” she said breaking in to a smile.

“oh my god” I heard Nicole say beside me, I stared in shock at the floor.

“how many weeks?” I whispered they looked at me “3 weeks” she said looking up from the papers, right after I heard that I went out the room before choking up a “thank you” over my shoulder then broke out running to the car hearing Nicole yell “wait, Eve!”

I just couldn’t speak it was like my throat was blocking my vocal cords. I just kept pulling the door handle but it wouldn’t open. I finally got in hearing the click sound an Nicole started the car without saying a word as I stared out the window once again.

we got to the house an the guys were still not home yet but I didn’t care I just wanted to be buried under the covers an have myself some time to think.

I did exactly that for a few hours until I heard the bedroom door open but didn’t bother to get my head from the covers knowing it was Zack.

“baby?” I heard him say. I felt the bed moving an he got under the covers wrapping his arms around me.

I stared at nothing not even at him that he was in front of me. I didn’t even have to look at him to see that he was worried.

“what’s wrong?” he whispered I didn’t move or say anything he lifted my chin to make me look at him, I looked to him with emotionless eyes.

’oh please god, I don’t want him to be mad at me, my dad is so going to kill me, please I beg of you for your forgiveness and lead me a way to survive this mess’ I thought as he looked at me seriously.

I felt a tear roll down my face “please angel, tell me what’s is wrong” he whispered taking me closer to him.

“I’m pregnant” I said as I silently prayed for him to not yell at me and leave.

he stared at me for a few minutes an I was getting really scared.

“really?” he asked finally as a smile broke out of his face.

I choked of air laughing in relief an nodded.

He laughed as he kissed me an I was crying “why are you crying?” he asked pulling away.

“it’s tears of happiness an relief that you are not mad at me” I giggled

he shooked his head an moved his head to my neck “I can never be mad at you, plus you’ve just told me the best news I have ever heard, I love you eve forever an ever” he whispered in my ear. And continued saying sweet thing’s as I burst out laughing happily with more tears spilling from my tired eyes.

I kissed him hard an good with the most sweetest, loving, passionate kiss I can give him.

Before we new it we were in a full blown make out session an it ended with me laying down on my back an his head on my stomach rubbing my sides.

I played with his hair relaxing an I just remembered something.

I shot up panicking an startled Zack making him get up with a alert face “what happen?, what’s wrong?” he said holding my hand with one hand an the other rubbing my stomach which oddly helped me relax a bit.

I only said one word “dad” his faced changed from a worried to a nervous one in less than a second. That just got me more worried and scared.

“shit, shit, shit” I repeated getting out of the covers in only my boy shorts and bra on pacing the room as Zack got out holding me still as I rambled “what the hell is he going to say? oh my god he might kill you, he might, he might, he might,” I repeated those last two words when I felt my face on Zack’s bare chest an his arms around my small figure saying “calm down, calm down” he whispered an I did calmed down in seconds of him holding me.

“it’s going to be alright love, it is going to be alright” he said pulling my chin away from the gaze I held with the wall an he looked into my eyes. He lifted my hands to his lips placing small kisses on my knuckles.

I smiled blushing “ok, when are we going to tell him?” I asked he put a thinking face.

“everybody’s down on the first floor celebrating” he said

I felt my stomach churned making me sick “ok, lets get dress” I went into the bathroom washing my face and changing clothes into a pair of ripped pants, black tank top and converse.

I finished brushing my hair into a messy bun to see Zacky dressed an ready to go waiting in front of the elevator.

he saw me an pressed the button, taking my hand pulling me inside an pressing the first floor all in quick seconds. by that I knew he was nervous.

I looked up at him an put my hand on the side of his face making him look down at me.

“now it’s my turn to tell you it is going to be alright” I laughed trying to hide my own nerves.

he nodded kissing my palm an I let go right on time for the doors to open.

we went to the living room seeing booze, booze and more booze.

we sat down for a few minutes an Nicole came down with Johnny right behind her looking me that’s says ‘you okay?’

I nodded an looked at Zacky seeing him with a beer in his hand an looking at the wall.

I guess he felt me looking at him an turned his face to look at me with my eyes pointing to my dad who is sitting down talking to jimmy with mom right beside him.

he nodded slowly an I stand up walking very slowly.

when I was in front off my dad he stopped talking looking at me smiling, I tempted to smile back but sadly failed ‘once again here it go’s’ I thought.

“dad we need to talk to you” I said an everybody stood quiet.

“we?” he asked I nodded as I turned my head looking at Zack.

he stood up taking my hand an facing my dad “we” Zack reassured him. dad stared at our hands an nodded going into the kitchen.

We followed an he turned around leaning on the counter arms folded a crossed his chest.

“what do you want to talk about?” he asked

I looked at Zacky nervously an he squeezed my hand.

“well, um, w-” he said an I interrupted him “I’m pregnant” I said impatiently looking at my dad squeezing Zack’s hand for help.

dad stared over my head “what?” he asked or more like choked out.

“were having a baby” Zack finally answered, dad looked away from the wall above my head to Zack’s face with angry pissed off eyes. it got me terrified.

“LIKE HELL YOU WONT!!!” he yelled looking back at me.

I flinched an gulped “dad I’m having this baby, please calm down” I said holding zacky’s arm.

“ZACK,HOW COULD YOU!, SHE JUST FUCKING TURNED!…….URGH!!, I CANT EVEN FINISH MY OWN DAMN SENTENCE!!” he yelled slamming his fist on the counter an has his head in his hands. I was now crying. I never seen my dad like this.

“dad, please forgive us” I choked coming close to him, he looked up and tears were rolling down his face.

“you can’t, your too young, hardly an adult for god sakes” he said looking at me sadly.

I was now pissed “WHY DAD!, TELL ME WHY ITS SO BAD THAT IM HAVING A BABY!!!” I screamed looking up at the ceiling trembling with anger. I was having the sander‘s temper moment.

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY??!!??” he yelled looking at me standing up to me.

“YES!!!” I yelled back

“BECAUSE I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE LIKE YOUR MOM! DEAD! THAT’S WHY!!!” he yelled an automatically looked like he regretted saying it. but that didn’t make up for the stabbing he just made through my heart.

He came close to me “baby I didn’t mean to say that” he tried to hug me but I pulled away “no, how dare you bring my birth mother into this. You had no right on to say that” I sneered before walking out the kitchen through the living room to the elevator an got in just in time for Zack to come in.

He hugged me as I cried so hard my legs gave out an my chest hurt so much that he had to pick me up bridle style pressing the button.

“ssshh, baby its going to be alright, I know he didn’t mean to say that because he is now crying on the floor in the kitchen” he whispered in my ear trying to kiss my tears way.

“please love look at me” he said an I looked away at his chest an to his face.

“it is going to be alright, we are going to get through this together, I love you so much that nothing is going to pull me apart from you, not even your dad” he said

I nodded kissing him whispering “I love you too” an the doors open to see Nicole and Johnny sitting down on the couch waiting for us.

“oh god honey” Nicole said coming to me.

“Zacky bring me to the bedroom, Nicole can you come?” I whispered

she nodded “yeah sure” she said an we walked to the bed.

I was put down with Zacky kissing my head “you ok?” he whispered I nodded smiling “I’ll be ok” I said he nodded walking to the door.

I heard him say to Nicole “take care of her for me”

“I will” she responded and the door closed.

Nicole came to me and wrapped her arms around me without saying a word, I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

Zacky pov:

I walked back to the living room an sat down with my head in my hands.

I felt Johnny come to me putting a arm around my shoulders.

I looked down taking my hands off my face.

“I can’t lose her” I whispered

he sighed “I know you really love her right?” he said

I nodded “with all my heart” I responded

“its going to be fine, Matt over reacted but who wouldn’t if they just found out there daughters pregnant, you know matt. he says things he wouldn’t want to say then go’s to apologize because Val made him and threatened him probably” he said laughing.

I chuckled “look on the Brightside, your going to be a dad” he said smiling

I looked up an broke in a smile “and I’m going to be an uncle” he squealed like a girl.

It was kind of creepy but I laughed anyway “wow, I’m going to be a dad” I said in amazement looking at the blank TV in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG..........

COMMENT'S=update's <3