Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

You're just a sad song, with nothing to say.

I knocked on the door leading to Gerard's room. Faintly. I heard him sigh. Probably because he knew that it was either me or Mikey. "Come in," I heard him say quietly. I walked into his room and saw an identical room to mine.

It had three red walls and one black wall. It had a greyish carpet, just like mine. There were band posters on every wall and Cd's littering his desk, that looked like a drawing station. So besides the two wall difference, it could pass as my room.

I paid my attention to Gerard now, who was sitting on his bed writing. It looked like a song. I sat on the edge of his bed. He looked up at me and I stood up automatically. "No, you can sit there," he said.

I sat back down. "Writing a song?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"What's it called?"

"Disenchanted."

"Can you sing it for me?"

"Us, sure." He looked unsure.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay." He cleared his throat.

"Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen
I hate the ending myself
But it started with a alright scene

It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing
It was a lie when they smiled and said you won't feel a thing
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting

Yeah oh

If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long
Now will it matter after I'm gone
Because you never learn a God damn thing

You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya.

And that's all I have so far."

"Wow. That was beautiful. I love it."

"Thanks." We sat there for a minute with me watching him write his song. Then he looked up at me and asked, "So what are you doing down here?"

"Mikey sent me. He wanted me to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I have no idea." Suddenly, Mikey came flying down the stairs. It scared me so I fell off the bed. I got up, laughing, "You scared me half to fucking death!"

"Sorry! It's just that you've been down here for a while, so I wanted to make sure you were still alive!"

"I was fine until you came bolting down those stairs!" I exclaimed.

"Oh," he said slowly, "So what were you doing?"

"Talking," Gerard said.

"Ooh! About what?!"

"About how annoying you are," Gerard joked. I stifled a laugh.

"Well," Mikey said, obviously trying to make us feel bad, "Are you going to hang with us now?"

"Yeah. Sure." Gerard got up. So did I. Gerard walked up the stairs first. Me and Mikey behind him.

"So did it go good?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it did. I think we're actually going to talk now." I was sincerely happy about this. And I think Mikey was too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Comment and subscribe please!