Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Birthday time.

-Steph's pov.-
One month later.
June 13th, Steph's 17th birthday.

"Surprise!" everyone called out. I screamed, in half shock and happiness, and burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! Thanks you guys!" Everyone who I was close to was at my "little 17th birthday surprise party get together," as Bob called it. There was my mom, Mikey, Gee, Frank, Ray, Bob, Don, Donna, and Gramma Elena.

"You need to open your presents! Now!" demanded an overly excited Frankie. He started pushing me towards the gifts when I didn't move right away.

"Frankie, stop pushing me!" I exclaimed whilst giggling. I sat down next to Mikey and Frankie while everyone sat around somewhere else in the circle.

I opened my mom's first. "No way!" I shouted after I saw what it was. She got me a strapless pink and black checkered dress with layered ruffles that go down to my mid thigh. I hugged her and said, "Thank you! I wanted this so bad!"

Next, I opened Don and Donna's present. They got me two shirts. One was a straplessshirt that was black with different neon colors splattered on it. There were pink rhinestones across the top and there was a back, but the top of it was tied.

The second was a black tank top with Wolverine on the front, who, by the way, is very amazing. And on the back are three "scratches" from his claw.

"Thanks you guys. I love 'em." I hugged them also.

Next, I opened Bob's gift. I laughed when I saw what he got me. Not only did he get me an awesome reversable All Time Low tote bag, but he also got me a few pins to go on it that he claims, "All suit me so well."

The first pin says, "Come to the dark side, we have cookies."

The second pin says, "Mental Ninja."

The third pin says, "If you can read this, make me a hotdog." I laughed and raised an eyebrow at him. " Bobert? You're the one who likes hotdogs. Are you implying something?"

"Maybe... Okay, yes. I am. Now whenever you read it, you have to make me a hotdog. But never mind that, read the rest!"

"Okay!" I chuckled some more before reading the last ones. I picked up another that read, "I don't have an inside voice."

The last one said "Beeotch." I gave Bob a look. "They all sit we so well?"

He chuckled nervously. "I just liked the bee on it." I laughed and hugged him.

"I was just kidding. Thank you Bobert."

Ray then handed me his saying, "I saw you eying these when we all went shopping last Thursday, so I got them for you."

I opened the box to find two scarfs that I was looking at but was too broke to buy, since I had already bought other stuff that day for myself.

The first scarf was yellow with peace signs all over it with fringe on the edges.

The second scarf was black and blue checkered with fringe on the edges.

"Thanks Ray! I love them!"

"Me next! Me next!" shouted Frankie, who was still overly excited. He handed me a heavy paper bag with that decorative paper on top so I couldn't see what's inside. But knowing Frankie, I had a pretty good idea.

"Ah! My favorite candy!" The bag was filled with skittles, of course, pixie stix, mike and ikes, and gummy worms! "Don't worry Frank. I will definitely share the skittles with you."

"Yay! Oh, I almost forgot, there's one more thing..." He handed me a small box that would usually hold a ring in it, but coming from him, I loved this replacement even more. I gasped.

"You're lucky guitar pick? My god, this is the only one you use!"

"Yeah. And now it's yours." He closed my hand around the pick. "Happy birthday, Steph."

"Thank you Frankie. So much." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"My turn," Gerard stated. He handed me a box wrapped in Nightmare Before Christmas wrapping paper. I quickly opened it and immediately saw his leather jacket, that he never takes off.

"You're giving me your leather jacket?"

"Of course. It looks way better on you anyways." We both laughed.

"Thanks Gee-Gee."

"There's more. Look under the jacket."

I lifted the jacket carefully out of the box and into my lap and saw two bracelets. I picked them up and studied them. They were metal chained with a piece in the middle that had words on them. in pink letters, one bracelet says, "best," and the other one says, "friends."

"Awe! Gerard! You got us best friend bracelets! I love you! Thanks!" Just like Frank, i gave Gee a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Sweetie," Gramma Elena called to me.

"Yeah?"

"You will be getting my present to you later from Michael. i hope you love it."

"Thank you Gramma Elena. I'm sure I will." I hugged her and she kissed me on each cheek.

Mikey pulled me near him but my back facing his front. "Close your eyes," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "an no peeking."

I closed my eyes and soon felt something cold on my chest. He lifted my hair up and let it fall a few seconds later. "Open your eyes," he whispered.

I looked down at my chest and saw a beautiful diamond necklace. It was heart shaped with a little swirl connecting to a pink circular diamond on the inside of the heart.

I started crying. "Oh my god. Mikey, I absolutely love it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! It took quite a while, because I had to find the pictures for everything. I hope you like this chapter. Comment and subscribe please!