Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

Trouble and Excitement

You bag of clothes is this way.

You can smell them?

They smell like your dad. And I’m pretty sure he’s not waiting in the forest for us.

Guys, I wouldn’t be so sure.

What do you mean, Quil?

I went straight to the source of the smell, and I’m standing right in front of Dad.

Oh crap.

Double crap.

Jacob, what are we going to do?

Well, we have to go. I suppose he’s waiting for us.

I don’t want to.

Lorelei, I’m sorry. We don’t really have a choice.

Jacob, I don’t want to go because I don’t want to hurt him. Haven’t you already forgotten about my oober short temper?

No, but—

Jake, if I go over there, he’s gonna start some talk about…whatever and it’s going to make me angry. Please, don’t make me go over there. I felt horrible. I knew begging was the only way I’d get him to listen to me.

You’re right.

Sorry. But it’s true. Do you need me to beg more, or can we just go.

Even if we were just to go, you don’t have any clothes.

I'll run into the house. Just don’t look at me when I phase.

Are you sure?

As long as you won’t look. He stared at me for a long moment.

My house is closer to the woods. I could get you some of my clothes.

No, they’ll be so much bigger on me. Plus, I’m ready for the excitement. He barked a laugh.

I suppose. Let’s get closer to the house though.

Can we do that without Dad seeing me?

Anything’s possible. We started running to the backyard of my house. Quil…

Distract him. Got it.

Thanks, Quil.

I’m phasing. Before you guys, phase, tell me when you’re done.

Still get the bag of clothes from him. Just drop them off at my house and leave them there.

Yes, sir. Then I felt something weird. Like part of me just got whisked away. It was wrong.

That just means someone’s phased back. You’ll get the same feeling but backwards when someone turns back into a wolf. You ready to turn back?

I hope so. Just don’t look. Jacob turned around to reassure me that he wasn't going to look.

Promise. Think human.

Okay. As soon as I’m gone phase back. I’m going upstairs, once I’m there and dressed, I’ll tell you and then you come up.

Hurry.

Then I faced the house. I closed my eyes, trying as much as I could to think of me being human. I heard a cracking noise and looked at my hands, which no longer had claws.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one was kinda short so i'm posting another one today...once in a lifetime chance...

love the love...

comments and messages=love