Scream

Chapter 9

I looked at Brian and licked my lips. I was sure he could see the intoxication in my eyes. I felt my body was warmer then it would be with the alcohol in my system. My heart beat was a bit quicker. Everything inside me told me to lie to his face. Did I really want to start off on the wrong foot?

“Well?” Brian asked taking off his jacket, putting in on the back of a chair. He set his keys down on the coffee table in front of me. I looked at Zack.

“You’re on your own.” Zack mouthed before getting up. He stretched. “Um Brian I’m going to get a beer. Want one?” Zack asked with a small smile. I could tell he looked tired. His eyes were a bit droopy and he yawned a bit.

“Yeah sure man.” Brian said sitting next to me. I avoided his eyes at all cost. I pretended to me infatuated with the design of the carpet. I heard him sigh. “Oh Michelle is going to be over later.”

I cringed at her name. I didn’t like her at all. It wasn’t the fact that she was dating Brian at all. She could be dating a homeless man for all I cared and I still wouldn’t like her. To me she seemed so fake. I heard that her breast were fake. I remember when I was told that I laughed. If the shoe fit right. She also dressed too sluttish for my liking. She tried so hard to be Valary and it made me sick. Not to mention I heard she had cheated on Brian and he had no idea. As much as I wanted to tell Brian that, he wouldn’t believe me because I’ve never met her.

“Joy to the world.” I mumbled grumbling under my breath. I picked at my toe nails and could shake the awful feeling.

“Something wrong?” Brian asked raising his eye brows. I could tell he knew that something was wrong. After all, all he did was say the name Michelle and I grew grumpy. I turned to him and shrugged my shoulders dully. “You can tell me you know.”

No I couldn’t.

Give him some more credit.

No. He will not listen nor believe me. There’s no point.

You don’t know that.

“I’m going to bed.” I mumbled walking quickly away from Brian and up to my room. I shut the door and walked over to my bed, falling on it. I curled up into a ball and listened. I could hear Zack and Brian talking and laughing down stares. I smiled. Zack was going to keep my secret.

Time Elapse

I woke up a few hours later to only hear the sound of more laughing. I heard a females voice and cringed. The devil was here. Sighing, I got out of my bed and headed down stares. My body was telling me to keep my ass put in bed but my brain was telling me that I had to meet her then go on about what ever I wanted.

I took my dear sweet time walking into the living room. I leaned on the door frame and crossed my arms. Zack and Brian were drinking a beer, while Michelle, I assumed, had wine. Michelle’s hair was brown with random strands of blond. Her skin was bronze against brown eyes. She only wore eye liner, mascara and a light shade of pink eye shadow that matched her shirt. She also had on a night pair of pants. Her smile was bright and perfectly white- I wanted to vomit.

Brian’s back was turned to me, as was Michelle’s, Zack saw me and smiled. I smiled nonchalantly. Zack cleared his throat. Michelle tried to stop laughing, she got it down to a few giggles. Brian turned around and saw me. He smiled and waved me over. I rolled my eyes and walked the farthest away from Michelle as I could. I sat next to Zack and crossed my arms. From the front, head on, she looked even more fake. She smiled and waved.

“So you must be Brian’s sister. He’s told me all about you.” She said in a sickly sweet tone. Though it seemed genuine, I didn’t buy it for a second.

“ I bet.” I grumbled pulling my legs up on the couch. I saw Zack in my side vision. He looked like he was trying to figure out why I disliked Michelle so much. I thought it wasn’t obvious, boy was I wrong.

“Your name is Sam?” She asked taking a sip of her beverage. Brian smiled at me. I gave him a blank expression. I said nothing.

“Sammy, are you going to say something?” Brian asked raising an eye brow.

Oh yeah I was going to say something.

“Michelle.” I said. She looked at me and smiled warmly. “I strongly dislike you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updating.
Please comment.
:)