Status: Slowly active...

Behind This Smile

Another Filler...

Gerard POV

“Goddamn, Mikey, could you be any more of a bitch?” I yelled as we got inside our house.

“I just wanted the front seat once. Once, Gerard. Sydri said that she doesn’t mind sitting in back, but nooooo! You still make me sit in back! I‘m not a fucking little kid, you know!” Mikey retorted and rolled his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it. “Are we seriously fighting about a front seat, or are you just finding something to yell at me about?”

“You boys sound like an old married couple,” Mom said from the kitchen. Mikey had to crack a smile at that comment. Me, too. “I really wish you boys would stop fighting.”

Mikey sighed. “I can’t help but feel angry.” He sat down. “I just really want to tell her.”

I shrugged, not knowing what to say. I’ve been wanting to tell Sydri, too. I’ve gone through three weeks of agonizing guilt. But I kept my mouth shut. I’m amazed at myself to be honest. I thought for sure I was going to crack.

Mom looked at Mikey, warning him. “Mikey, you better not say anything. Sydri’s dad said.”

Mikey groaned. “I’m really beginning to hate her dad.”

“Same,” I agreed.

Mom glared at both of us. “He’s just doing what he can to protect his daughter,” she tried to reason.

“From what?” I asked.

“Yeah, from what,” Mikey chimed in.

She sighed, irritated. “Drop it.” She walked back into the kitchen.

I set my backpack by the chair and was just about to sit down when the doorbell rang. I sighed when the phone began to ring. As I walked to the door, I heard Mom grumble, “I’ll get the phone.”

I opened the door, revealing a sobbing Sydri. My heart sped up and I looked back at my mom who had her hand over her mouth. “Oh, no,” I heard her say. She glanced at me and then at Sydri. Her eyes held what I needed to know. I had no clue what I was supposed to do. No one ever told me how to handle this. They only told me to handle this.

My mom stared at me. “Go!” she mouthed. I hugged Sydri first and ran inside to get the keys.

“Get in the car,” I mumbled. Sydri didn’t hesitate and she got in the car, still sobbing.

I didn’t know what to say or what to do except speed my way to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but the next one is being typed as we speak. Well, not seriously because I can't type for two things at once. The next one will be up shortly and it will be the moment we have all waited for.

So, Panic At The Disco fans... have you heard about Ryan and Jon leaving? I will be honest, I sobbed. No joke. It seriously saddens me... :`(

Nine stars... Wow. And almost 100 comments. I've said billions of times, I'll say it again. You guys are sooooo amazing. I love ya'll. (Not in a weird creepy way. XD)

Comments are luvley!
So are subscribers.

<3