Status: Slowly active...

Behind This Smile

You Are My Sweetest Downfall

I’m pretty sure he was following me so I ran into the girls’ bathroom, thinking he wouldn’t follow me in there.

He did.

“Syd,” he said, glancing at me and another girl who had a weird look on her face. “What?” he asked, annoyed.

“It’s a girls’ —”

“Go to the guys’.” She frowned but left. “Syd,” he repeated.

I kept my eyes on my feet and tried to ignore the pounding sensation in my head. He only felt bad for me. Gerard stepped slightly closer and I stepped slightly back. “Sydri.” I quickly glanced up and saw Gerard’s somber face.

I moved my bangs out of my face and have him a small smile. “You’re going to get in trouble for being in here.”

“I don’t fucking care.” He smiled back.

It was silent then, maybe because it was awkward to try and converse with him in a girls bathroom. I bit my lip and tried to think of something, anything, to say, but all I could say was:

“You only kissed me because you felt bad for me.”

Gerard knitted his eyebrows together. “What?”

“It’s true. If it had been any other day…”

“Just because I kissed you when you were feeling vulnerable doesn’t mean I don’t like you, Sydri,” he said softly.

I smirked and rolled my eyes but felt my cheeks warm up slightly. “Yeah right.” Gerard laughed and rolled his eyes, too.

I didn’t want to make this cliché so I walked past Gerard and said, “See ya later.” But Gerard grabbed my shoulder, turned my around and placed a small kiss on my lips.

“See you later, Syd.”

--

Mikey walked up to me at my locker and nudged me with his elbow. “You and Gerard?” He raised his eyebrows and grinned. I closed my locker and shrugged, biting my lip.

“I don’t know.”

Mikey’s smile fell. “You don’t know what?”

“Me and Gerard.”

Mikey sighed. “He likes you, you like him; you and Gerard.”

“I don’t know.”

Mikey scratched his head. “You know what, Syd? If you’re going to make this complicated, I’m not sure I want to talk to you.” He made a face and turned on his heel and started to walk away but came back. “Nah, I’m just kidding.” I nodded.

Mikey put his arm around my shoulder and we started to walk off. “So he kissed you in a bathroom?” I glanced up and grinned at him. “How embarrassing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I the only one who's sick of this story? :/

There is a reason I haven't updated!!!

My computer died. It was the most tragic thing thta ever happened to me in my whole entire fucking life. It was horrible. I hate it. Right now, I'm on my mom's and I'm not supposed to be because she hates when I'm on her computer, but she's at work and she'll never suspect a thing... *sneaky eyes* XD

So I'm thinking about deleting this story. I dunno. I think it's too cliché and it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. I don't know. I'm thinking about it.

No need to comment or subscribe. :)

OH! I, for some reason, cannot comment on people's profiles so if you comment, I'll back to by message. :)