Iero Fiasco

Happy Halloween, Happy Birthday

“Wake up.” Frank mumbles into Molly’s ear as he places soft kisses down her neck.
“Happy birthday.” She says yawning as she snuggles against him. Frank twitches a little, “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, just shivered, I’m freezing my nuts off.” Molly giggles as she’s snuggly warm in her official Vampire Tour long sleeved shirt and plaid pajama pants.
“I’m not.” She teases.
“I’m only in boxers.” He pouts as he pulls her closer.

Molly giggles as she rolls out of bed and goes across the hotel room to Frank’s bag. She opens it a pulls out a pair of sweat pants and a shirt then tosses them at him.
“Thank you, now come back.”
“Yes master.” She says in a zombie voice and Frankenstein walks back to bed. Meanwhile Frank laughs as he awkwardly puts on his clothes without getting out of bed. Molly grabs the remote and turns on the TV, “Movie!”
“Which one?” he asks as he pokes his head through the neck of his shirt then.
“Umm, Thirteen Ghosts.” She says as she climbs into his lap. He wraps his arms around her waist.
“It’s not that good.”
“I know, but it made money because of the titty ghost.”
“The titty ghost?” he snorts.
“Yeah, the one who’s got cuts all over her body, and she’s naked.”
“Oh that ghost.” He chuckles as he grabs the remote from Molly and starts flipping through the channels.

“So are you gonna dress up for Halloween?” Frank asks casually.
“Hmm, maybe.” Molly teases.
“As what?”
“I can’t tell you.” she says smugly.
“Then I won’t tell you what I’m dressing up as.”
“Jack Skellington?”
“Goddamn it, how’d you know?”
“I saw you packing the mask back at your apartment.”
“Okay, well I can guess what you’re going to be.” Frank says thinking for a moment, “You’ve been listening to a lot of Nirvana lately, so dark cheerleader?”
“Nope.” She laughs, “I was that last year.”
“The female Kurt Cobain.”
“My costume has nothing to do with Nirvana!” Molly exclaims as Frank tickles her sides.
“Vampire? Zombie? Naughty Nurse?”
“Nope, Nope and NO!” she smirks, “You’ll just have to wait.”

“So, do you still want to go to that warehouse club with the Capacity guys?” Frank asks casually.
“Yeah, I mean, it’s supposed to be a huge Halloween bash.” Molly says yawning, “What time is it?” Frank maneuvers himself to look at the alarm clock.
“Ten thirty.” He pauses, “Do you want to go to the tattoo parlor now?”
“It’s up to you birthday boy.” She teases as she cranes her neck and kisses his cheek.
“Okay, let’s go.” He jokingly pushes her off his lap and gets up.

They both get dressed and head out onto the New York streets.
“It’s friggin cold.” Molly says rubbing her sweater-clad arms, “I knew I should’ve packed a jacket when I was home.”
“Its okay,” Frank says raising his hand, “We’re taking a cab anyway.” A bright yellow taxi stops in front of them and they get in the back seat.
“Where to?” the taxi driver asks with a thick immigrant accent.
“Think Ink on 53rd.” Frank dictates.
“That place good?” Molly asks quickly, “I don’t wanna get a tattoo with a diseased needle or anything.”
“Mikey got his tattoos there.” Frank reassures, “They do good stuff.”

It doesn’t take them long before the driver stop and demands ten dollars from them. Molly pays up and they head into the very clean cut looking tattoo parlor. There’s a guy, not much older then twenty-one sitting at a desk near the door doodling on a piece of paper. He looks up at them and stops.
“Do you have an appointment?”
“Uhh Iero.” Frank says as they step up to the counter.
“Um, I-E-R-O?” the guy questions as he looks over the computer screen.
“Yup.”
“You’re only supposed to come at one thirty.”
“Yeah, I know, but I’m here now.” He says shrugging, “And it doesn’t look like you got any other clients.”
“Uhh okay,” he mumbles, “Let me go talk to the guys.” He gets up from his stool and heads into the back room. He returns a couple of moments later, “They said they’re going to finish their coffees then drag their asses out here.”
“Alright.” Frank says simply.

“You look familiar.” The guy says, pointing at Molly.
“I do?” she asks with a smirk.
“Yeah, did you ever get a tattoo here before?”
“Nope, actually, I haven’t spent that much time in New York.”
“Hmph, you just seem so familiar.”
“What about me?” Frank asks childishly, “Do I seem familiar?”
“Nah.” The guy says looking at Molly, “This is driving me crazy.”
“Well I’m in a band; we’ve played in New York a couple of times.”
“Holy shit! You’re from, uhh, uhh Warped Battery! Yeah, that’s it, Warped Battery. You’re the guitarist.”
“Bassist.”
“Right.” The guy says running his hands through his hands anxiously through his hair, “My brother has a poster of your band up in his room.”
“Oh well.” Molly says laughing.
“He probably jacks off to you.”
“Umm, I was happier not knowing that.” She says as Frank bursts out laughing.

“What about me?” Frank asks eagerly.
“Uhh.” The guy says looking at him as if he were stupid, “You in a band too?”
“Yeah.”
“Uhh, that new band, Severed Saints.”
“Fuck no; I’m in My Chemical Romance.”
“Oh.” The guy says quietly, “I’ve never been too fond of you guys.”
“Not going to botch my tattoo are you?” Frank asks with a laugh.
“Nah, you’re still a paying costumer.”

A couple of older guys, with more tattoos then the desk guy walk out of the backroom.
“Ian, Hasim, do you know who she is?” the desk guy asks excitedly.
“No,” Ian says shrugging, “But I recognize Iero, it’s all my daughter talks about.” He laughs, “My Chemical Romance this, Gerard and Frank that.” Molly nudges Frank playfully.
“Ahh yeah,” Hasim says laughing, “My son is going to the concert tonight, Vampire show, right?”
“Yeah.” Molly says nodding.
“Oh, and you’re in the girl band,” Hasim says to Molly, “You were on TRL yesterday, both of your bands.” Frank nods.

“Right so, tattoos.” Ian says getting a couple of sheets of paper and a pencil out of the desk drawer. Frank goes over to him and Molly heads over to Hasim’s part of the desk. They each tell what tattoo they want then go sit down while the tattoo artists get to work drawing it up for them on a stencil.

“How this?” Hasim asks as he shows Molly the sketch. She looks over the flow of cherry blossoms and the intricate lettering.
“Perfect.” She says happily. Hasim hands the paper to the desk guy.
“Make a stencil.”

“Frank,” Ian calls, “Check it out.” Frank looks over carefully the vampire fangs.
“Can you make like a drop of blood falling from one of the fangs?” he asks as he looks over the otherwise perfect drawing.
“Mmmhmm.” Ian says, taking only a few seconds to add the adjustment, “Like that.”
“Yeah.”
“Hanes!” he yells, “Stencil!”

The desk guy trudges back to the desk with Molly’s stencil and takes Frank’s sketch to be stenciled.
“This chair.” Hasim says leading Molly to the far end of the parlor.
“Oh god, this is always unnerving.” She laughs nervously as she pulls off her sweater and straightens out her t-shirt.
“Have you gotten a tattoo before?” he asks as she sits down.
“Yeah, my leg and my lower back.”
“Oh okay then.” He says as he cleans her arm, he then carefully applies the stencil and pulls off the paper, “That okay?”

“Alright Iero.” Ian says nodding his head towards his chair, he’s quicker at applying the stencil so he and Hasim prepare the needles at the same time.
“God, my nerves are driving me crazy.” Molly says as the artists get the ink ready.
“Hey, calm down.” Frank says smiling calmly.
“I can’t.”
“But you’ve gotten tattoos done before.”
“I know, once I start getting tattooed I’m fine, its waiting for it.” She says nervously, “Same with piercings, when they’re preparing the needle I go insane.”
“Well I’m ending your insanity.” Hasim says turning on the needle, filling the shop with the buzzing noise.
“Ink me.” she says turning her head away. She feels the painful sting hit her skin but it doesn’t take long before she gets used to it, moments later Frank feels the same sting.

“Ahh, I’ve missed this sensation.” Frank groans as he rests his head back. He moves his head back to look at the artist going at his arm. They sit there, not much being said as they wait patiently for the artists to finish up on their tattoos.

Frank finishes first and stands up to look at it in the mirror.
“Ian, this is fucking awesome.” He says looking at it happily.
“Mind if I take a picture of it, for my portfolio?” Ian asks as he grabs a Polaroid camera from the countertop.
“Yeah, sure.” After Ian snaps a picture, Frank goes back to his chair and gets bandaged up before going over to watch Hasim finish up Molly’s tattoo.

“It looks pretty.” He says childishly, “Just like you.”
“You’re so cheesy.” Molly says grinning as Hasim wipes away the remaining ink.
“You’re done.”
“Yes.” She says excitedly as she goes up to the mirror, “It’s gorgeous, Hasim, you’ve got talent.”
“Thank you.” he says as he wipes the run-off ink from his hands, “Picture?”
“Go ahead.”

Ian snaps another picture as the desk guy rocks on his stool uneasily.
“Can I have a picture with you too?” he asks eagerly as Molly goes to get bandaged up.
“Sure.” Molly says shrugging, Hasim just laughs. Hanes (desk guy) hurries over to them and stands next to them.
“I thought you weren’t too fond of me.” Frank jokes as Ian snaps a picture.
“I uhh, I uhh changed my mind.” Hanes says stepping away quietly. Ian snaps two more pictures before Molly and Frank can say no.

“Can you sign them?” Ian asks as he digs through the drawer for a permanent marker. Molly and Frank smile as they sign the photos.
“My daughter is going to freak out when I give her this.” Ian chuckles.
“No problem,” Frank says shifting on his heels, “So, let’s tally up the bill then?”
“Uhh right,” Hanes says clicking away on the computer, “Two hundred twelve.”

Molly reaches for her pocket but Frank is too swift and pulls out his credit card.
“Frank,” she says disapprovingly.
“Its okay, I’ll take care of it.” He says handing the card to Hanes.

Just as they leave the tattoo parlor and Frank goes about trying to hail a cab, Molly cell rings.
“Hello?” she says putting it to her ear.
“Molly, it’s Paul,” the Capacity member says a little out of breath, “we need you here, all hell is breaking loose.”
“Shit.” She grunts, “Umm okay.”
“Got one!” Frank says as a taxi stops in front of them, they get in.
“I’ll be there as soon as I can.” Molly says hanging up the phone.
“Be where as soon as you can.” Frank asks after giving the taxi driver the address to the hotel.
“Band thing.”
“Uhh?”
“We have something planned for the show tonight since its the biggest and last show of the tour.”
“What is it?”
“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise.” Molly smirks.
“You and your surprises.” Frank pouts, “So you’re going to ditch me on my birthday?”
“Hey, I offered to pay for the tattoos.”
“Money doesn’t mean anything.” He says childishly.

Molly leans over and kisses his lips.
“I promise I’ll make it up to you.” she smiles, “Your birthday gift alone will make up for it.”
“You got me a gift?” he says excitedly, “When do I get it?”
“I guess I can give it to you as soon as we get to the hotel.” She says slyly, “Considering I’m probably driving you crazy with the other secretiveness.”
“Yeah, you are.” Frank says pretending to be mad.

They get back to the hotel and head into the room. Molly goes straight to her bag and opens one of the small pockets to get Frank’s gift. He stands there eagerly watching her take a small box out of her suitcase. She hands the small gift wrapped package to him and he carefully opens it.

He pulls the lid off the box to find a silver army style chain with two ID rectangles.
“Cool.” He says looking them over.
“Read what they say.” Molly says quietly. Frank turns over the first ID rectangle with the vampire fang design and reads it.
MCR saved my life
Vampire Tour 2009
Thanks

He didn’t know whether to smile or cry, but he looked up at Molly with glazed eyes and a small smile then read the looks at the second rectangle with the skull design and then reads the back inscription.
I’ll love you
always Frank
-Molly


“Molly, I love it.” He says putting it around his neck then going up to Molly and hugging her. She rests her head carefully on his shoulder, and he rests his on hers. They both close their eyes and just stand there, interrupted finally by Molly’s cell phone. Frank pulls away and Molly answers it.
“Molly! Where the fuck are you?” Jess yelps.
“Leaving now.” She sighs as she hangs up the phone, “I gotta go.” Frank half pouts as Molly kisses his lips, “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
“Yeah, take your time.” He says not wanting to be a burden, “I’ll just watch whatever movies are on TV.”
“Okay.” She says heading out the door.

Frank picks the gift box off the floor and looks it over. He reads over the brand name and logo, the small writing that says sterling silver and looks over each detail. He’s bored and it hasn’t even passed five minutes. He fiddles with the new chain around his neck as he grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

“Its about time you got here!” Tray says at the sight of Molly.
“Sorry, I had to come up with an alibi.” She says apologetically, “Did you start with the pumpkins yet?”
“No, they got here like a minute ago.” Tray informs as they walk across the vast open area with various people from the other bands are bustling around. Molly spots Gerard walking quickly with a DVD player in his hands.
“Gerard!” she calls quickly, “Can you and Ray keep Frank distracted this afternoon?”
“Yeah,” he says nodding, “Just let me take care of this.” He says lifting the DVD player slightly.
“Thanks.” Molly sighs as she turns to Tray, “So what’s the big problem?”
“Well it was the pumpkins but they arrived now, so its just getting organized.”
“Right, are the TVs here yet?” Molly asks looking around.
“Yeah.” Tray nods, “Durban, Stewie and Drew are about to set them up.”
“Oh, Drew’s here?” Molly asks curiously.
“Yeah, he arrived about an hour ago.” Tray says a little giddy.

Molly heads over to the stacks of boxes at the far end of the hall, to her right Mikey, Bob, Corey and Sidney are setting up tables, covering them in orange and black plastic.
“Hey Mol.” Durban says as he Stewie and Drew start opening boxes with a TVs in them, “where do you want these things?”
“There’s eight right?” she says as she opens a box filled with bags of candy, “Well, put one in every corner and then one halfway down each wall.”
“Are there extension chords, power bars?” Drew grunts as he heaves a TV out its box.
“Uhh yeah, they were supposed to come with the TVs.” Molly says as she goes through the boxes, “Aha! Here they are.” She says finding the right box. She takes out the extension chords and starts setting them up according to where the TVs are going.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
Frank smirks at the sound and hurries over to open the door but is slightly disappointed to find its Ray and Gerard.
“Hey guys.” Frank says letting them into the room.
“This is how you’re spending your birthday?” Ray chortles as he looks over at the TV.
“Well, Molly had to go, some sort of emergency band practice.” Frank says shrugging.
“Oh, well,” Gerard says looking over the room for something to do, his eye falls upon a hotel brochure for nearby activities, and sees a picture for some sort of activity center. He looks it over to see there’s paintball, laser tag, arcade and paint balloon, “Let’s go paint ballooning.”
“What the hell is paint ballooning?” Frank asks as he and Ray burst out laughing at Gerard’s enthusiasm.
“Its like, water balloons but they’re filled with paint.” Gerard says smartly.
“And where do you propose we do this paint ballooning?” Ray teases, “Don’t think this room is big enough.”
“Well there’s a activity center down the street, you know with an arcade and all that stuff.”
“Yeah,” Frank says glad to not be stuck in this room, “Just let me find my shoes.”

“Excuse me, can you tell me where Mikey Way is?” a young woman asks Molly as she’s about to fill a giant plastic tray with candy.
“Umm,” Molly says looking around, she looks back at the woman, “You’re Alicia aren’t you? Mikey’s wife.”
“Yeah.” She grins, “And you’re Molly Fiasco, right?”
“Yeah,” she says extending her hand, “I’ve heard your guitar demos, they’re pretty wicked.”
“Oh thanks, Mikey, actually has those?” Alicia smiles, “I really like your song, In Case of Insanity.”
“Thank you, I mean, I haven’t confirmed it with my band mates but we really like your style and were wondering if you’d be interested in playing a song with us next time we’re recording.”
“Really?” she says wide eyed, “That would be awesome, I mean the last time I recorded something was like two years ago.”
“Hey!” Mikey says running towards them, “Whatcha talking about?”
“Molly just offered to let me record a song with Warped Battery.” Alicia says proudly.
“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind I let her listen to your demo.”
“I’m just surprised you were away from your mp3 for longer then ten seconds.” She teases as Molly walks off to go set up more candy trays.

"Muahaha!" Gerard laughs, having just hit Ray in the back with a yellow paint balloon.
"I'll get you!" he yells as he charges at the lead singer with a purple balloon in hand. Gerard runs through the obstacle course taking pride in dodging Ray's many attacks when suddenly he's ambushed by the shorter guitarist.
"You're mine bitch!" Frank says standing over Gerard then whipping him with a red balloon. Right when he's swimming his glory his arm gets hit with a green one. He looks over to see Ray charging at them, with a balloon in each hand. Frank reaches for the paint stained messenger bag and finds it’s empty. "Oh shit!" he yells as he runs as fast as he can for the center of the maze where he can 'refuel' with more balloons.

He crawls underneath a platform, times like being short is to his advantage. He stays under for a couple of minutes before dashing to the 'refuel' center. To his dismay Gerard is standing there with an orange balloon in his hand and an evil smirk on his face. Frank knows he's doomed but he runs at the lead singer regardless. When he reaches the center Gerard smooshes the balloon against his head but Frank tackles him to the ground and grabs another bag of balloons leaving his empty one there. Now, to find Ray.

"Mol! We really have to go!" Jess calls across the hall. "Everyone else left for the stadium already."
"Just let me finish this." Molly protests.
"Its okay, Mel and I can take care of it." Alicia reassures.
"Yeah, besides, I'll stay until the show actually starts." Drew says as he parts of Tray.
"Urgh, fine." Molly says as he band mates drag her out to the street.

"Oh my god everyone! I just got an awesome idea!" Stewie calls across the backstage area, "C'mon, everyone come to the rec. room!" All the musicians laugh as they file out of their dressing rooms to hear what the ultimate Vampire Tour prankster has come up with this time.

"Alright!" he says once everyone is together, "I got an idea, since today is the last show, we should all wear band tees from the other bands on this tour." he pauses as his peers shrug, "so there's no discrepancy, everyone bring they're own band t-shirt and we'll put them in a giant pile then everyone will grab one."

Everyone goes back to their dressing rooms to get one of they're band t-shirts and return moments later to the rec room. The pile isn't as big as Stewie thought it would be but he dumped his Fridge Magnets t-shirt into the pile and reached in a grabbed a Warped Battery t-shirt.
"Oh yeah, I got the sexy one." he says pulling it over his head.
Frank grabs a t-shirt out of the giant black pile, The Burnouts, he pulls it on then goes looking for Molly but can't find her anywhere.
"Hey man, I got Burnouts too." Ray says coming up to him, "we match." They playfully hug each other then stop when Bob sends them a series of awkward glares.

Molly watches half of My Chem's set then goes off to make a call on her cell phone. It rings, it rings again, what if Mikey gave her the wrong number, she panics slightly.
“Hello?”
“Hey Alicia, its Molly.”
“Hey, everything’s set up and ready, Drew, Mel and I are in the taxi now on our way to the stadium.”
“Okay, great.”
“Have the guys started playing?”
“Yeah, they played two songs already.”
“Alright, bye.”

Molly nervously paces back and forth, she’s pretty sure she got Gerard’s t-shirt because it smells like body odor. She nervously paces back and forth until Jess and Tray pull her to the side of the stage because they’re on next.

Frank and the rest of My Chemical Romance pile off stage, Ray happily bumping into his girlfriend Christy who managed to make the last song. Frank searches the sides of the stage to find Molly.
“Are you ready to punk it up?!” he swerves around to see she’s already on stage revving up the audience. The crowd starts to laugh and cheer.

A guitar tech comes up to him and grabs his guitar before walking away. He sits down on the floor on the side of stage and decides to watch their set, even though he can only see their backs from where he is. Towards the end of the set the guys from Capacity start crowding around him so he stands up.
“You guys are last right?” Frank yells over the music.
“Yeah.” Paul says nodding.

“Thank you very much! You guys have been great!” Molly yells into the microphone. She turns around and heads straight for Frank as the Capacity guys take over the stage. As she gets nearer he sees giant Xs painted over her eyes, a black scorpion on her neck her hair parted to one side, fake plugs, a red neck tie and his sunglasses on the top of her head. He just laughs as he takes her a hand and pulls her off stage which to him is surprisingly empty.
“So that’s why you didn’t tell me your Halloween costume.” He says taking the sunglasses and putting them on, “I’ve been looking for these.” She smirks.
“C’mon, aren’t you going to kiss yourself?” she teases.
“Hmm I don’t know.” He laughs as he pokes at the fake plugs in her ear, “okay.” He cups Molly’s cheeks and kisses her, “Wow, I’m a really good kisser.” Molly shoves him playfully, “I uhh smudged the scorpion.”
“Umm, I’ll just go fix it then.” She says as she heads into her dressing room.

“We’re gonna go now.” Jess says motioning to her and Tray.
“We’ll call you when the Capacity guys get to the hall.” Tray adds in as they grab their coats. They head out of the room and Molly goes over to the mirror and fixes the painted on scorpion the best she can.

“Hey Mol.” Frank says letting himself into the dressing room, “Everyone’s gone.”
“What do you mean everyone’s gone?” she says light-heartedly, “People just won’t walk out on Capacity.”
“No, not the audience, my band’s gone, and well your band isn’t here either, neither is anyone from the other bands.”
“Maybe they went back to the hotel to get ready before we go to the club.”
“So you wanna go back to the hotel then?” Frank asks.

“Is everything ready?” Molly whispers into her cell phone in the hotel bathroom.
“Not yet, the Capacity guys and Frank’s brother just arrived but we’re still waiting for a few more crew members to get here.”
“Well right now he’s trying to call Gerard.”
“Yeah, I know.” Jess murmurs, “Call back in about twenty minutes.”
“What am I supposed to do till then?”
“You’ve got boobs, use them!” Jess laughs. Molly rolls her eyes and hangs up the phone.

She goes over to the sink and washes off all the makeup on her face, takes off the fake plugs and parts her hair in the middle. She applies some white makeup to her face, black eyeliner. She uses the eyeliner to draw stitches on her arms and legs before heading out of the washroom.
“Aren’t we still going?” Frank asks seeing the Xs on her eyes are gone.
“Yeah.” She says going over to her suitcase. Frank goes back to trying to contact one of his band mates. He skims down his list of numbers on his cell phone as Molly changes clothes.

“Call me Sally.” She says once she’s dressed. Frank looks up from his cell phone to see her dressed like Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.
“Wow.” He says looking over the raggedy dress, the stitches on her arms and legs.
“I figured since you were going as Jack . . .” she trails off.

“Everyone’s here.” Tray says to Jess. “In costumes and all.” Jess takes out her cell and calls Molly.
“Hello?”
“Mol, its all set.”
“Thanks bye.”

“Who was that?” Frank asks curiously.
“Jess, she said they’re at the club already.”
“My band there too?”
“Uhh she didn’t say, but you left messages on their answering machines right?” she says casually.
“Yeah.”
“So there’s no problem.”

They take taxi to the hall and get out.
“Are you sure this is the place?” Frank asks looking up the street, usually club areas have a lot more life to them.
“Yeah.” Molly says opening the door and stepping inside followed by Frank. Frank’s doubts lay to rest as he hears music booming. They walk down a hallway then suddenly Molly stops, “After you.” He half rolls his eyes and opens the door.

“SURPRISE!” the large group of the Vampire Tour people roar. He takes in the mass amount of orange and black steamers, the tables piled with candy, the tens of jack-o’-lanterns all carved and lit up, the TV screens on the walls all playing Nightmare Before Christmas insinc.
“Holy shit.” He says laughing, he turns to Molly and hugs her.
“Happy Birthday.” She says smiling.
“You did all this?”
“Sorta, I had a crack load of help from everyone.” She says as he kisses her cheek.

Gerard and Brian are the first to walk up to Frank and give him a hug.
“Happy Birthday.” Brian says nudging him. Molly can’t help but watch on and smile as everyone else starts to dance or stuff their faces with candies. Pretty much everyone had their significant other here; they all came for the final Vampire Tour show.

Frank goes off with his brother so Molly goes to talk to her band mates and Drew.
“Thanks for helping me out.” she says but Jess and Tray half shrug her off.
“Yeah, well I like candy.” Jess says popping a Sweet Tart into her mouth. Durban walks up to the small group.
“Jess, how’s about you and me dance?” he says in an overly-cocky voice.
“Hmm, I don’t know.” Jess teases, “Easy with the grabbiness.” He smirks as the two of them go off to dance.

Molly looks over the dance floor and realizes that musicians aren’t bad dancers. Counting the beats to play music must the same for dancing. Molly spots Gerard standing alone sipping some punch so she goes over to him.
“Hey.” She says smiling.
“Hey.” He replies taking a sip for his drink, “how’s it going?”
“Pretty good.” She smiles, “You?”
“Okay.” He says and Molly spots Alison chit-chatting with Paul and his girlfriend.
“You realize, the tour is over now, Alison is no longer a co-worker person anymore.”
“Huh?” he says playing dumb.
“It wouldn’t be inappropriate if you asked her out.” she says raising her eyebrows, “or danced with her for fuck’s sake.” Gerard just laughs.
“You’re so childish sometimes.” He says shaking his head.
“And you’re so shy sometimes.” She retorts, “C’mon, go.” She takes his drink from him and half kicks his ass.
“If it means you’ll shut up.” He says as he starts to walk towards Alison.
“You know you wanna!” Molly calls after him.

“Gummy worm?” Frank asks as he wraps his arm around Molly from behind and dangles the green and yellow piece of candy in front of her face. She opens her mouth and he drops it inside.
“Having fun?” she asks as his other arms wraps around her.
“Hmm yeah.” He says kissing her neck, “I still can’t believe you did all this.”
“Well, like I said, everyone helped me out,” she says smiling, “You know these guys love a party more than anything else.” He hugs her a little tighter and she turns to face him.
“I love you.” he murmurs as he places his lips against hers.
“Love you too.”

“Argh!” Stewie and the rest of Fridge Magnets yell at the top of their lungs as they yank Frank away from Molly and lift him up. Frank doesn’t know whether to laugh or scream as they carry him off. They dump his face into the bowl of punch then let him go.

*********Author's Note***************
if you wouldn't mind could all the
people who read this story please
leave a comment on this part. If you
have nothing to say then just say hi
cuz i'm curious to see who my
readers are.
-Bibz-
**************************************