Iero Fiasco

Christmas I

Molly pushes her way to as close as legally possible to the door where all the flight arrival people walk out of. She'd been excited all week that Frank was coming to Montreal to visit she just can't sit still. She see waves of people walk out the door but no Frank.
"Looking for me?" Someone says from behind her, she whips around to see Frank standing there sheepishly with the strap of his duffle bag hanging from his shoulder. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him almost disgusting the people around them as she practically jumps him.
"I fucking missed you." she whisper into his ear.
"I missed you too." he whispers back. When she finally lets go of Frank she realises his head is shaved, leaving only a short dark brown stubble to keep his scalp from being completly bare.

"You shaved your head." she says as she runs her hand over his head.
"Yeah, do you like it?" he asks as they head out the door.
"Yeah, but I'll have to get used to it." she says looking him over.
"I might end up just mohawking it."
"How very punk of you."
"I'm so punk I shit black eyeliner."
"Oh my god, so do I." Molly laughs.

"Goddamn, why's it so cold." Frank mumbles as they reach Molly's apartment.
"Its called winter."
"Its winter in Jersey too, but damn its not this cold!"
"C'mon be a man." Molly teases.
"I would if my manhood wasn't frozen." he pouts as he peels off his jacked and tosses it onto the couch.
"If this was a porn movie, I'd offer to suck your balls at this point." they both laugh.

"Oh, Jay and Alex are having a sorta Christmas party tonight if you wanna go." Molly says casually.
"Yeah, sounds fun." Frank says shrugging.

"Hey Jess." Molly says just as they get to Alex and Jay's place, but she's heading out the door with her cell phone glued to her ear. The place is pretty crowded with mostly people the guys hung out with in college. That's the one thing Molly sort of regret, not finishing college, its times like this where she feel left out.
"Merry Christmas!" Molly yells to Jay over the music or Offspring and kisses his cheek. He smiles.
"Its about time you two got here." he says with a playful grin then kisses Frank's cheek. "Oh yeah, just lived out a bunch of fourteen year old girls dream!"
"You perv." Molly says shoving him playfully.

"I'm sorry Molly." Frank says as they go to get something to drink from the giant vat of ice in the middle of the room.
"Why?" she asks plucking out a cooler for herself.
"I love Jay, not you." he says in a fake crying voice. It only takes a split second before they burst out laughing.

"Oh my god dude!" some drunken guy says pointing at Frank, "You look like that guy from that band!"
"Yeah!" Frank says excitedly and starts jumping up and down, "You look like that guy from that other band!"
"Oh man, I'm not in a band." the drunk says laughing.
"Okay, see ya later." Frank says as they head out to the balcony where Alex is standing canoodling with his girlfriend.

"Merry Christmas." Molly says then looks over at Jess.
"Yeah, I gotta go now, I wish you could just see this party." Jess says into her cellphone, "I'll call you back this week."
"Who might that be?" Molly asks nosely.
"Durban." Jess says blushing, "He invited me to this big guitarist convention in New York after New Years."
"Oh yeah, Ray's going to be there for the release of his signature guitar."
"Awesome." Jess says nodding.
"Why don't you two just hook up already."
"Hey, mind your business." Jess says cocking an eyebrow.
"Why are we outside! Its fucking cold out." Frank groans, "You Canadians are lunatics." Molly and Jess just laugh as they all head back inside.

"Where's Tray?" Molly calls to Jess.
"She and Drew are around here somewhere." Jess replies just as the song changes from "Come Out and Play" to "No Rebel" a song off of Warped Battery's first demo.
"Hell no!" Tray yells across the party, as Jay stands by his lap top which is hooked up to the speakers with an evil grin on his face.
"Turn it off!" Jess calls.
"C'mon!" Molly adds in.
"What's wrong?" Frank asks.
"This song is off our first demo, which we regretably sold a copy of to Jay."
"Awe, what's wroung with it?" Frank teases.
"It sucks." Jess says shaking her head.

**********************
First off, I'd like to thank all my frequent
commenters and everyone who
commented on part 32. I'd also like to
inform everyone that I have a second
MCR story called Hotel Bella Muerte
which you can check out if you find
yourself bored.

tis all for now,
Bibz
**********************