What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 8*

We walked in and he put his back pack by the door. While I threw my stuff on the arm chair.

He set on the couch and I went into the kitchen and got two cokes out of the fridge. I walked back into the living room and handed him one.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”; I said while putting the DVD in.

I never felt so nervous in my life. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach wanting to escape.

Then, I started to notice that he was scooting closer towards me. Inch by inch. I could no feel my heart pounding. I didn’t know what he was planning on doing.

Then, he reached out his hand and took mine. I covered my face with my other hand with my sleeve to try and cover up my red face.

I then moved it away after it started to stop. He let out a big breath he must have been holding in and leaned in and kissed me on he lips.

In shock, I didn’t know what to do. So, I started to kiss him back. He ran his fingers through my hair as I put my hands on his shoulders.

The butterflies in my stomach seemed to of evaporated. It felt like the kiss was going to last forever.

Out of breath. We stopped and I noticed the clock. My mom was going to be home in about ten minutes.

So, Frank grabbed his stuff, kissed me one more time on the cheek in the door way. Then lefted.

I closed the door, leaned up against it, and slide down with my knees up. Then I sighed with a smile.