How Can You Laugh Last... ?

Libary

"Truthfully, how are you?" Samantha asked as we walked towards gym. 
"I actually feel a lot better than I thought I would."  I admitted. " I mean it hurts, the cut is still pretty fresh, but I'm a fast healer. It also may be the fact that I haven't seen him yet."
"I really think it sucks what he did to you." Samantha says sympathetically laying a hand on my back. 
I just shrug walking into the locker room. I hate gym, mostly because I'm totally uncoordinated so I don't even try. I always team with Samantha AKA Super Jock. She helps me not fail and keeps me from embarrassing myself. 
"I guess it's just How he did it." I said as we changed. The dress code from gym was white tee-shirt or school shirt, gym shorts, and gym shoes. Pretty plain.
"Yeah, that was wrong." she agreed lacing her shoes.
"How does everyone find out about this?!" I asked throwing my hands up.
"Oh, you remember Amberly?" she asked.
"Yeah." I asked thinking of my neighbor. 
"Well she was coming out when you and Aaron pulled up." she explain. "She called Dina, she called Sophia, Sophia told Cloe, and Cloe called Nichole."
"I can't believe this." I said floping down. 

I made it through most of the day without running into Aaron, which worked out well considering he seemed to be avoiding me too. In the classes tgat we did have together he'd moved his seat to the other side of the room. Not that I really minded, I couldn't handle it. 

Finally lunch came. 

Lunch was in the middle of science, which we all agree, was kind of a stupid idea. Thankfully, all my friends had the same lunch as me. 
Surprisingly and thankfully, no one asked about the breakup. It was different but a welcome change. These girls usually couldn't keep theirs mouths shut. Although I was subjected to many probing stares, I just ignored them. 
We decided for the weekend we'd go to a few parties today, mall and the beach tomorrow, and a movie night on Sunday.

Walking back to science I felt much better. Though I hated science I decide to actually take my own notes when our teacher informed us we'll be having a test soon. I wasn't paying much attention, just copying down stuff hoping and praying that the teacher wouldn't call on me. 
Looking up at the board i tried to hurry and copy the earlier note before the teacher erased them. When I looked back down at my book there was a note lying there. I picked it up and read it, 'what are you doing tonight?' I looked around finally making eye contact with Matt. 
Matt was a friends I guess you could say. I haven't really talked to him since I started dating 'thow who name shall not be stated.' 
I quickly wrote down 'why?' and passed it back to him. 
Soon enough it was back on my desk. 'do u wanna hang out we havent talked n a while' 
'srry, cant. Have something planned, would invite but I dont think th girls would like. mayb another day' I wrote back. 
'sure.' once the bell rings I grabbed my stuff and headed out.

After Science I headed to the library for free period. I met up with Alex and Nichole in the back. 
"Hey Girlies." I greeted, dropping my things and myself on the floor.
"Nothing much" Nichole said, her heard in a book. 
I pulled out some homework I didn't finish getting started on it. 
After awhile I gave up. Getting up and deciding to go check out the books. Staying towards the back of the library, I headed towards the romance section. It was only firing that when I moved the giant Harry Potter book that didn't belong there, I would see my ex sucking face with a guy. 
I gasp, quickly covering my mouth. I can't believe he dumped me for a guy.  Standing frozen I'm that spot. I accidentally dropped the Harry Potter sending it tumbling to the ground. I quickly ducked hoping they wouldn't notice, before running back to my seat.
They all stopped what they were doing to look at me questionally. 
"You will never guess what i just witnessed!" I squealed. 
"Okay you really need to calm your self and tell us." said samantha.
 By this point I could help but laugh, not knowing what exactly I was laughing at. After a mintue or so I composed my self. "I just saw 'him' making out with some guy!" I whispered/yelled. 
People were looking at me strangely but I just couldn't bring myself to care, this was just to good. It made me feel wayyy better about the break up. Knowing he didn't just dump me for some blond girl, he actually... dumped me for some blond guy. Now that I think about it this doesn't make me feel better, it just brings back the pain I thought was fading. How pathtic is that? 
I don't have a problem with gay guys, it's just that... I'm hurting. 
My friends were still in shock. I looked at them. They all looked like fish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-written and Edited.
What do you think?