Never The Same

Here's to the Friends that Were Alibis

“Are you sure you wanna do this, Ducky?” Max asked, his hand falling upon Jessica’s shoulders, sending tiny shivers through her body.

“Yeah, I cannot stand this place anymore, I’ll just try and a photography job somewhere, the worst that could happen is me losing my apartment,” Jessica mumbled, trying to ignore the butterflies she got as she felt Max’s hand rub her arm, in a comforting way.

“In which case, you can live with me! But I’m sure Ayden would steal you from me,” Max growled playfully, even though he’d be irritated if Ayden did take Jessica away and such, Max was growing attached to the girl he had meet three months before.

“Okay, so…are you gonna wait out here, or come in with me?” Jessica asked, her right hand going up to rub her left arm, her two front teeth tugging her bottom lip into her mouth.

“I’ll come in, be your support,” Max grinned, Jessie nearly melted at the sight, but ignored that feeling too.

“Okay, well, let’s get this over with,” Jessica sighed deeply, trying to forget the feelings she was getting from Max being so close. They walked into the building that Jessica stepped foot into so many months before, she was finally going to do something she had wanted to for so long.

She walked right up to Stacey and cleared her throat. “Stacey, I can’t take it anymore, to be perfectly honest, you’re a fucking bitch. This school sucks, and I can’t handle the abuse you throw in my direction, for whatever reason, I don’t know. I’m dropping out, if make up was what I was destined to do, I wouldn’t be stuck with such an ugly person as my teacher,” Jessica spoke quietly, but forcefully through gritted teeth, Max’s hand slipped into her own giving it a supportive squeeze. “So, you’ve succeeded, you’ve finally drove me away, I hope you’re happy, but I already know you are. I’ll go get my things, and be gone, forever.”

“Oh, wait, Jessica!” Stacey called, as Jessie went to her cubby hole. “Who is this fine young gentlemen with you?”

Jess felt a pain stab at her heart as she heard Max answer the stupid wench. “Max Green, and yours, pretty lady?” Jess could literally feel bile creeping up her throat at the thought of Max getting to know Stacey in an intimate way.

“Stacey Burkson,” her flirtatious giggle rang out through the beauty school, Jess decided it would be best to block out the rest of their conversation, she didn’t want them to hear her heartbreak if their conversation got to that point.

· · ·

“Ducky, where did you go?” Max’s voice broke into Jess’s ear drums after she answered the phone.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked Max, obviously playing dumb.

“I was talking to Stacey and then I turned around and you were gone,” Max sounded troubled, almost as if he thought he had done something wrong.

“Oh, I forgot that I had to feed Piglet,” Jess faked a smile through the phone. “You know how she is, a little…well, piglet,” she mumbled, talking about the puppy she had gotten a month before.

“So, how’d you get home?” he questioned, knowing Jessie had no real ways of transportation.

“Taxi.”

“Why didn’t you wait for me?”

“Max, I have to go, Piglet wants to go for a walk, and I have no idea where I put her leash,” Jess mumbled quickly, hanging up the phone.

Jessica groaned, pulling Piglet up so she was face to face with her, and then kissed her little puppy nose. “Piglet, my love, Max Green is going to be the death of me,” Jess stated to the dog, and in turn the dog made a sound to as if agree with what Jess had said. “Come, baby girl, let’s go lay down,” Jessica walked with the small dog into the bedroom, where she set the puppy down on the bed, and then went to her closet to get some pajamas.

Just as she was about to crawl into the bed and go to sleep, her phone rang, this time checking the caller I.D. she answered the phone. “Jess, oh my god, Jess.”

“What Ayden?” Jessica snapped slightly.

“What crawled up your ass, my dear?”

“Just shit with Max,” she sighed, indifferently.

“Speaking of Max…Did you know he’s going on a date tomorrow?” Ayden said, quietly. Ayden knew about the feelings Jessica was so intent on hiding from Max, and she was scared on how she would react when she found out that Max has a date.

There was only silence on Jessica’s part, she didn’t know what to say. “Jess, are you there?” Ayden’s worried voice spoke once more.

“Yeah, I’m here,” Jessie breathed out silently.

“You okay, sweet cheeks?”

“I don’t know,” the reply was weak and vague. “I think I’m just gonna go to sleep, okay?”

“Okay, sweetie, night. I love you,” Ayden smiled.

“Love you too.”

Jessica fought of tears, she was not going to cry, so she laid down with Piglet close to her chest and tried her best to forget about the day’s events. Piglet flipped over in her mom’s arms, and snuggled closer to Jess, licking her clothes. “I know, baby, today sucked. But tomorrow we’re hanging out with Auntie Ayden and Uncle Craig,” Jess smiled at how the tiny dog perked up at the mention of their names. “I’m excited too,” Jess kissed the top of Piglet’s head, and closed her eyes.

· · ·

“Her name’s Stacey,” Ayden informed Jessica as soon as her and Piglet set foot inside the house.

“I figured,” Jessie sighed.

“You figured?” Ayden raised an eyebrow, as she set her barefoot self in the kitchen, near Craig, Jess following.

“Last night, when I informed my teacher, Stacey, I was dropping out, Max came with me. When I went to go get my stuff, they were talking and flirting, so I just left…I didn’t want to deal with that shit,” Jessie bit out the last part.

“Wait, so this bitch you’ve been talking about at school is Stacey, as in the Stacey that is going on a lunch date with Max in,” Ayden looked at the clock. “Right now?”

“Yes, that is pretty much what I am saying,” Jess glared at the carpet, setting Piglet on the floor to let her run around.

“Come see Uncle Craig!” Craig said to Piglet as he moved to the floor sitting on his knees, the puppy came running at him. “Good Piglet,” he made kissy sounds to her. “Who is a good little girl?” he hummed.

Ayden laughed at her boyfriend before turning back to Jess who was also looking at Craig amused. “He’s gonna be a good daddy,” Jess smiled at Ayden, knowing full well that they both wanted to start a family.

“Yeah, that’s besides the point. What are we gonna do about this Stacey girl?”

“Just wait and see?” Jess stated in a questioning tone. “I don’t know, if Max is happy I don’t wanna fuck that up,” Jessie smiled very little.

“You are so very generous, I could never be you,” Ayden said, causing them both to laugh.

“Hey bitches!” Max’s voice called through the house, and then a giggle from a female, making Ayden and Jess glare at each other.

“Maxwell Scott Green, shut up! There’s baby ears here,” the girls heard Craig snapped at Max, their glares turned into laughs.

“What do you mean?” Max’s confused voice was heard, Ayden and Jessica decided to go into the living room where Piglet, Craig, Max and, sadly, Stacey were.

“He means my baby girl is here,” Jess smiled, as Piglet came bounding towards her. “Told you he’s gonna be a good dad,” Jessie stated to Ayden as she cradled her baby.

“Ducky!” Max yelled, running over to Jessica and hugging her tight. “I missed you last night.”

Jessie smiled and hugged back, only a little. “Missed you too,” when he let go she turned around to look at Ayden only to see her glaring at Stacey who seemed to be acting shy at that moment.

“Come on, let’s go sit on the back porch, and get to know each other,” Ayden’s voice was sickly sweet, as she lead the way into the backyard.

Piglet was napping on my lap, as we all sat around the backyard an hour after Stacey and Max got there. “Let’s go out tonight!” Craig suggested.

“Like how?” Max asked.

“Like get piss ass drunk and watch Jess make passes at guys who cannot refuse her sexiness,” Ayden smiled, catching onto Craig’s suggestion. “Because, my darling Jessie, you need to,” she leaned over and covered a sleeping Piglet’s ears. “Laid.”

“I know, I know,” Jess giggled, ignoring the scoff that came from Stacey’s direction.

· · ·

Nikole, Ivee, Ayden, Jess, Haylee and Kaycee all sat in a circular booth watching Max and Stacey dance dirty on the dance floor and watching the guys at the bar, that is until something cut the line of vision. “Hey, pretty girl,” the tall and handsome stranger looked directly at Jess. “Would you like to dance?” squeals that tried to stay hidden rose over the music from the girls as Jessie’s ears burned a light pink.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” she smiled a delicate smile, lifting her hand up to his as he pulled her out of the booth and to the dance floor, positioning themselves so Jess was tucked tightly to his chest with her back to it, and his hands firmly on her waist, they began to move in a dip and swing motion, grinding very lightly against each other.

His warm and plush lips with two cold rings pressed against her ear, causing pleasurable shivers to roll down in waves through her spine. “What’s your name, beautiful?”

“Jessie,” she breathed out, her hips moving more dramatically to the bass. “And yours?”

“Zacky,” the now named, but still mysterious man smirked.

Jessie and Zacky continued to dance, eyes on them from three directions, all the girls were staring watching with envy wondering how such a quiet and not so overly obnoxious Jess danced like a vixen on fire. The boys glaring at the man who could possibly corrupt their innocent Jessie. And Max, who stared with glossed over hate filled and jealousy ridden eyes, hoping that their overly sexual dancing was alcohol induced, but one look to the table they had occupied and counting the drinks quickly squashed the small fantasies that leaked into his head. Jessica was not drunk like she was when acted this way with him. Stacey continued to dance with him, however, his dancing had fallen in enthusiasm.

Max grabbed Stacey’s hand and led her to the table, where two beverages were waiting for them, one fruity looking and the other not. They sat in front of the drinks, Stacey’s hand latching onto Max’s, Max’s eyes scanning the crowd for Jess. He found her, her arms held tightly around Zacky’s neck, Zacky’s head buried deep in the crevice of her neck, her fingers racking themselves through his short and dark hair. Zacky’s hands were placed just below her ribcage and just above her hips bones, settling on her narrow waist, obviously squeezing, even in the dark atmosphere, you could see the whites of his knuckles. Jessie’s left leg was stuffed between Zacky’s knees snug against his groin, Zacky’s left leg in between Jessica’s, rubbing against the material of her denim jeans, silent but pleading gasps every now and again would escape Jess’s salmon colored lips, much more heavenly than the rhythm pumping and coursing through the two of them. From the corner of Ayden’s eye, she saw Max plotting a way for Zacky to die very painfully and slowly, making her grin a wicked grin on the inside, she squeezed Craig’s fingers tightly, he looked at her, eyebrows knitted she shrugged her head to the side, telling him to look at Max. He did and looked back at her, winking, but then he looked back out to the dance floor, Jess and Zacky had almost morphed into one, he could see, now, why Max was looking at Zacky the way he was. And even though Craig really wanted Jess to be happy, and it was semi-obvious she wouldn’t get that with Stacey around, he couldn’t help but also glare with Max, thinking of ways to kill him.

Long dips and low grinds echoed off the young couple out in the middle of the dance floor. Nothing to distract them, as their body’s moved in sync, clashing against each other in a war of sexual relations with clothes on. Tigers and gazelles danced with more class than Zacky and Jess were right now, the way they were dancing was down right dirty, and if anyone were to say there was not an obvious attraction, you would have to be blinder than the third blind mouse himself. Furious growls of any wild cat in the animal kingdom, could not compare to the slight whimpers, groans, gasps and breathy moans escaping the two.

Eyes snapped towards each other. “I think we should go somewhere-”

“Private!”

“Yes, you tell you’re people, I’ll tell mine, meet me out front-”

“We have to take your car, Ayden and Craig drove me.”

“Fine by me,” Zacky ran to the other side of the club, while Jess ran to the side her friends were at.

“Hey guys, I’m gonna go with Zacky, call you later!” all the girls clapped and hollered, throwing out wolf whistles, along with Bryan, Ronnie, Robert and Omar, however, Craig, Max and Stacey were completely silent, glaring.

· · ·

“You’re really good at that,” Jess breathed out, grabbing handfuls of Zacky’s hair, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist as he continued to nip at the skin covering her collarbone.

Pushing her further into the wall, Zacky grinned into her skin. “Is that a compliment?”

“You could take it as one,” Jess smirked, fusing her lips back onto his snakebite pierced mouth, the cold rings causing a tingle on her lips, as his tongue began to battle with hers.

Taking, the light as a feather, girl off the wall and throwing her on the bed, he crawled on top of her, straddling her tiny waist, kissing from her jaw line down to her collarbone, shifting lower, he kissed from her collarbone to just below the sternum, and shifting again, he kissed from there to wear her underwear lay. Looking up to her, his asked silently asked for permission, which she granted with a quick nod, the rough pads of manly hands quickly came in contact with sensitive skin that graced the pointed bones of her hips, Jess groaned, softly, her head thrown back. Pulling down the last article of clothing that covered a now stark naked Jessica, Zacky stared at her, a soft blush creeping through Jessie’s body, Zacky moved up her body, kissing the blush away, before jumping off the girl below him, to pull off his boxers, showing his glory to the room.

Zacky stood still for just a moment before moving back onto the bed, and kissing Jess one more time. A condom was rolled on, and, quickly, they became one. He pushed, gracefully and skillfully, into an awaiting Jessica, both suppressing moans that were itching their vocal chords. After waiting several minutes, getting accustomed to the new feeling, on both parts, Zacky started shallowly thrusting into her.

Groaning, and unhappy with the situation, Jessica wrapped her legs tightly around Zacky’s waist, forcing him to go deeper, Zacky didn’t complain, though, he was more than happy to oblige. Whimpers, and low groans sounded from the two, their peak nearing, but neither of them wanted the feeling or night to end. Words became jumbled, demands left the atmosphere, Zacky choking on moans, Jess letting them fall from her lips in heaps, getting louder and more frequent. Finally, Zacky spilled into the condom, as Jessica tightened around him, both coming down from the high of their climaxes, panting and breathing heavily.

Carefully, Zacky pulled out, flopping down next to her, removing the used condom and throwing it in the trash located next to the bed, rolled over and grabbed Jessica by her naked waist, pulling her close to him.

“I hope you know, I hadn’t planned on this being a one night stand,” Zacky whispered into her ear, kissing it lightly afterwards.

“I hope you are prepared for a handful than,” Jessica mumbled, rolling over, pressing her lips to his Adams apple.

“I’m prepared for anything,” he whispered, grinning in his sleepy state, as he felt her legs get tangled with his and her smile against his chest
♠ ♠ ♠
Dropping Out.
PJS!
At Ayden's & Craig's.
Clubbing
Piglet.
did you expect that?
i know that i said there was not going to be a lot of drama, and i'm keeping that promise. this is just needed.
oh and i'm sorry if the sex SUCKS! it's my first scene.