Status: indefinite hiatus

Consciousness and Confidence

Chapter 1

"Hey Matt! You're sister's being a big slut again!" I glared at Brian before Matt came barreling down the stairs to see what was going on.

I simply rolled my eyes at the stupidity of my brother. Anyone with a brain could tell that Brian was just trying to bother me, again. Like always when I was in his way.

"Matt, you're an idiot." I stated, before going over to Brian and slapping his arm until it turned red.

"Fucking OW!" he yelled pulling away from me. "What the hell is that for Ryyan?"

"For being an asshole liar." I stated simply. He just scowled at me and flipped me the bird.

"Hey, you two. Shut the hell up!" Matt yelled. I frowned but closed my mouth anyways. Brian was already on his way out of our basement. "Okay, I guess I'll talk to you later than, Brian." Matt shouted after him. All he got as a response was a hand raised in the air to show that he had heard my brother.

"What happened?" Matt asked, turning his attention back to me.

I sighed and plopped my body down on the couch. "I was down here, watching tv, like usual. Your asshole of a friend comes down looking for you. I told him you were upstairs and to go look there, but nooo. Asshole had to be annoying. He said he was to lazy to move, and then ordered me to move so he could sit down. I told him to make me. He then went off about how 'fucking annoying' I was. So I told him to stop PMSing and go move his lazy ass upstairs to get you. That's when he yelled for you, cause he knew it would both piss me off, and get you downstairs. You stupid overprotective brother, you."

Matt just stared at me for a few seconds before muttering an 'oh' and going back upstairs.
I rolled my eyes, and focused my attention back on the tv.

I guess now would be a good time to introduce myself...

I am Ryyan Sanders. Matt Sanders is my older brother. We both attend Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California. I am a junior and my brother is a senior. He plays in a band with some of his friends, most of which I do not get along with. The only one I really seem to get along with is Jimmy, because he's crazy out there, and it makes me laugh. And I'm crazy with him and he laughs too.

I'm about 5'5 feet tall. I have copper brown hair with hazel eyes. My mom says that they're my best trait. I take that as a nice way of her saying I'm ugly. I wouldn't know how to describe my body type, because like almost every other teenage girl out there, I'm judgemental about it. I swear a lot, I fight a lot, I yell a lot, and I get angry easy. I'm pretty much Matt, but without the whole 'forgiving and kind' shit.

One thing most people don't get about me is that although, I do dislike a lot of people around me, I don't hate them.

Oh, no.

I save all my hate for one special person. You've all already been introduced to him too.

His name is Brian Haner Jr. and I hate that kid with a fucking passion.