Making Friends With Bacardi

Chapter Fifteen.

Kayleigh's P.O.V

Here I am, on the second to last day of the Vans Warped tour. The first few days of this tour I couldn't wait until these days were over. But now, I'm wishing I could go back in time. I'm going to miss doing nothing but hanging out, seeing millions of new faces everyday, and secretly running off and joining a random bands crowd when all the guys were meeting fans at the merch table.

My mom left late that night she got into a drunken fight with that 18 year old girl. Jack was surprisingly the smartest one out of the group and called her a cab. She was definitely far from any condition to be driving. It was sad to see her go but I knew that in a week I'd see her again.

The day after my mom left Alex and I talked about what happened. While all of the guys were in the Catering line, we stayed behind on the bus. "Are you sure you're okay about last night?" Alex said.

"Not really." I shook my head. We were both sitting on the couch with my hands wrapped in his. "I have a huge feeling of guilt." I started. "If I stayed with you last night none of that would have happened, It's all my fault."

"No it's not." Alex said. "It's not your fault."

"And I'm upset about it too." I said. "It hurt to see another girl kissing you. Back then it was fine, do whatever you want because I don't think I had feelings for you. But now, I love you."

"Awh." Alex smirked. "Well, this will never happen again. Because, I love you too." Alex leaned down and kissed my lips. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." He whispered again as he rubbed my thumb. I couldn't do anything but smirk and kiss him back. He was too adorable for words.

Alex's P.O.V

My chest was burning up inside as I sat there and talked to Kayleigh the day after the little incident that happened with Brooke. As I'm laying in my bunk right now, my chest is still burning inside.

Part of me wants to tell her, but that would possibly ruin everything. And part of me is telling me hold back, keep it a secret, and all will be perfect between us. If I knew Kayleigh wasn't around that night I would have done a little more with Brooke than just kiss her. But that wasn't my secret, my secret was much worse than that. But at the same time, my secret could be worse than it already is.

It's the second to last day of tour and everyones going to try and live it up as much as they can. Except for the other guys in All Time Low, it's 11 AM and they're still sleeping. I'm rolling out of my bunk to find a freezing cold, empty and quiet bus. Knowing Kayleigh was probably at the merch table, I quietly got dressed and headed off the bus to go see her.

The sun was beaming down on my back but it was surprisingly a little bit chilly out. Around me people were setting up and chirping birds flew over my head. The row of tents came into view and I started to walk faster. I was missing Kayleigh a lot at this moment even though I just fell asleep with her by my side the night before. But waking up alone after falling asleep with someone gives you an instant feeling of loneliness. I'm finally beginning to see how empty this feels inside.

Seeing Kayleigh's face light up at the sight of me walking towards to her made my horrible heart skip a beat. "Good morning, baby." She said in such a sweet tone that made me swoon.

"Why'd you leave me this morning?" I pouted. "Now I'm gonna feel extra lonely all day." Kayleigh stopped setting up our merch and smiled at me.

"Well, someone has to do this." She said. "But I like waking up before you. You're super cute when you sleep, you know."

I smirked at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I leaned down and started to help her as someone from behind me spoke to her. "Hey Kayleigh! Long time no see, girl!"

"Hey!" Kayleigh said in a cheerful tone. "How did this whole tour go by without us seeing each other again?" I turned around to see Kyle Burns standing on the other side of the table.

He laughed slightly and then replied. "I honestly don't know, you do go to the barbeque's and stuff, don't you?"

"Yeah." Kayleigh said. "I never see you though. But then again, I'm always with this kid." Kayleigh nudged my side slightly and smirked at me.

"Oh." Kyle chuckled. "Well are you guys going to the one tonight? Last one of the touuuur." Kyle sang.

"Might as well go." I said to him. "I don't want this to be over though, it was such a great tour."

"I'll say." Kyle replied. "Well, I have to go set up as well. I'll see you tonight, maybe?" He said to Kayleigh. Kayleigh nodded and smiled. "Hug?" He extended his arms out to her. They hugged over the table and he winked at her as they pulled away. "See you."

"Yeah." Kayleigh replied.

"He winked at you." I said to her as Kyle walked out of view. "Aw, Kayleigh's got a boyfriend!" I sang and danced around her. She pushed me to the side a little and laughed.

"Shut up." She joked. "Do you know what time you guys are going on tonight?"

"I think last." I said. "So pack up this shit up early baby and come watch us." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Then, we'll go to the barbeque together-" I paused to kiss her. "Then we'll stay together the whole time-" I paused to kiss her again. "Then I'll be the happiest boy ev-"

She cut me off to give me another simple kiss which turned into something more. There we were, standing there under the tent making out. It wasn't the type of making out that would be gross to see if you just happened to walk past and see us. It'd be the 'take a second glance at how cute this couple is but don't stop and stare because thats just plain creepy' making out. It was soft and slow. Loving and meaningful. My hands were on both sides of her face as our lips moved in sync. She's perfect for me, and I don't deserve her one bit.

Kayleigh and I barely do this, which makes it even better when we actually do. We keep our distance a little around the guys but all it does is make everything better when we're alone and can be affectionate in private. When she pulls away, it just leaves me wanting more.

When she went back to setting up the merch table, another sharp pain hit my chest causing my heart to stop. I had no idea how I'm going to break this news to her. I can't believe I kept this from her for so long. Now it's finally biting me in the ass and I feel horrible as I stand before her, witnessing her smile grow wider at the small glimpse of my face.

Kayleigh's P.O.V

It was one hour before the sun went down and 10 minutes before All Time Low would go on stage. The merch table was already packed up and I was now writing a note on a piece of cardboard. ALL TIME LOW PLAYING THE MAIN STAGE, RIGHT NOW!It stated. I hung it up by a piece of string off the top bar of the tent. Then I ran to the stage to watch the boys play one of their last times on this tour. The air was cool and the energy that surrounded me was slightly sad but ecstatic.

I caught up with the guys who were just now arriving at the stage. Alex sat his guitar down and wrapped his thin arms around my waist. Then he quickly picked me up. Startled, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep from falling down. Then I leaned down and pressed my forehead against his. He moved in closer to me and let our noses touch slightly. "I love you." He whispered with his voice softer than I have ever heard it before.

"I love you too." I said with my words full of love. He kissed me lightly and then put me down. All of the guys took their places at the entrance to the stage but Alex stayed behind with me. He put his guitar on and took my hand. "I'll miss you." He said with his eager voice full of honesty.

I laughed slightly and said, "I'll miss you too. But go on stage baby." as the guys all ran out onto the stage. The crowd cheered louder and cameras started to flash. Alex gave me one last little peck on the cheek and started to take a few steps backwards towards the stage. His eyes and hand were still locked with mine until he was too far away for our hands to touch. Our hands fell to our sides and I was left there to stand alone as a huge brush of loneliness swept over me.

Alex's P.O.V

"Kayleigh, baby." I said as I knocked on the bathroom door. "Will you let me in?"

All of the guys were already heading off to the last party of the tour and I stayed behind with Kayleigh and waited for her to get ready. Kayleigh said she wants to at least look decent for this last get together. She hasn't gotten ready for anything this tour. All she did was throw some clothes on and brush her hair then she was ready to go. Right now, she was in the bathroom for about fifteen minutes straight. "Hold on." she said. "I'm almost done."

"Well hurry baby." I said. "I gotta peeee!" I said as I extended my E's.

I heard her laugh slightly and she opened up the door. Her hair was pin straight and stopped just above her breast. She was wearing a light purple eyeshadow with mascara that made her eye lashes longer than ever. She was wearing a small light purple summer dress that clung to her thin body. The material of the dress was so thin that I could see every curve. "It's okay to blink, Alex." She laughed.

Her comment pulled me away from my gaze and I looked into her eyes. She gave me a sly grin and I smirked at her. "You look so good." I said and took her hand. "Do you need to do anything else to get ready?"

"Nope!" Kayleigh said. "Do you?"

"Pee, then slip on my flip flops and I'm ready."

After I did my business, we slipped on our flip flops and got off the bus. The sun was still lighting up the sky slightly, but in a few minutes it would be completely dark. I took Kayleigh's hand and kissed her cheek as we walked towards the end of the bus parking lot where the party would be.

As we got closer to the party, the music and laugher got louder and louder. There was still a sense of sadness in the air but everyone covered it up with huge grins and laughter. Kayleigh headed over to the large table of different drinks near Zack and Rian and I followed. She reached for a cup but I stopped her. She gave me a confused look and I rubbed my neck. "Don't you just, wanna hang out tonight?" I said. "And stay with me?"

Kayleigh dropped the cup and smiled at me. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my body as we stood there with Zack and Rian. "Where's Jack at?" I asked them.

"I unno." Rian mumbled. "Somewhere around here. Do you need him?"

"No, I'm just wondering." I said.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kyle walking up to us. His drum tech K dirty followed. They both had drinks in their hands and were smiling at everyone that they passed. "Hey Kayleigh." Kyle said.

"Hey! Kyle." She smiled.

"Found you," He laughed.

"Mmhmm." Kayleigh nodded.

"You look nice." He said. "Wanna dance?"

Instead of answering him, Kayleigh looked at me for her answer. Even though I just asked her to stay with me, I nodded and said, "Sure, go ahead. But don't be too long." I winked and kissed her softly.

"I won't." Kayleigh smiled at me and walked off in the crowd with Kyle and K dirty following behind. The only reason I let her go hang out with them is because I wanted to make sure the guys were staying at the party all night.

"Yeah, until they make us leave." Rian said as he mixed his drink.

"Why do you wanna know if we're staying all night?" Zack asked.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I'm just tired." I lied.

"No you're not!" Jack screamed, coming out of nowhere. "Last party of the tour! Partaay!" Jack yelled again. I didn't say anything to him, I just laughed and he gave me a hug. "I love you, man."

"I love you too Jack, but not in the same homosexual way." I said. Jack laughed a kissed my cheek but he wasn't intoxicated. He was getting there though. I turned to Rian, "Make sure he doesn't leave this party early and go to the bus, cause I'll probably be sleeping." I lied to them some more.

Rian smirked but nodded. He always knew when people were lying. I don't even know why I was even trying to lie to him, but it just gave me an excuse to keep them off the bus for a few hours. I waited a few minutes for Kayleigh to come back and embraced her in a hug as she stood by my side. "Do you wanna go to the bus for a little while?" I said with my hand running down her side. The material was paper thin and felt like I was touching her soft skin. "To be alone and away from all this craziness?"

"Yeah." Kayleigh smiled at me and took my hand. We walked to the bus quickly and I didn't hesitate at all. Before Kayleigh could even speak, I pushed her onto the couch in the front lounge. Even though it was dark, I knew she had fallen safely. I kicked off my flip flops and crawled on top of her. The material of her dress was so soft and made it irresistible to touch her body. My hand was running down her thigh and my lips were placing small kisses on her neck. "Alex." She called out breathlessly.

"Hmm?" I said, but she didn't reply. She didn't reply just yet. I made my way up her jaw line and locked my lips with hers. I felt her kicking off her flip flops and wrap her legs around me. Her hands were running through my clean and soft hair as our lips moved together perfectly.

I pulled away and got off her. The moonlight peered through the bus windows but I still could only see her silhouette. She was sitting up on the couch now and I took her hand to lead her to the back lounge. Instead of me having control, she was taking over. She pushed me back on the couch, causing me to bump my head on the wall behind me. But I didn't care, I would let her do anything to me right now. She turned to shut, and lock the sliding door to the back lounge, then walked back over to me. She sat on my lap, facing me, and ran her hands up the front of my shirt. It fell to the floor a second later and it was now her turn to kiss my neck. I rubbed her back and she finally replied. "I want to get as close as I can to you." She whispered slyly.

I bit my bottom lip but smiled as I pushed her on her back. She laid beneath me as I ran my hand up her dress. My hand was placed on her stomach as she began to slide the dress up herself. I pulled the small dress over her head, revealing her underwear. I began to kick off my straight leg jeans but stopped and asked, "Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes." Kayleigh didn't hesitate to reply.

All of our clothing fell to the floor and I stared at her moon lit, naked body with eyes full of love and lust. I kissed her small lips passionately as our bodies moved so close together. My chest was pressed against hers the whole time, and I never wanted to let go. This is as close we could get to each other and it felt perfect. Perfect for the two of us, but a huge pain of guilt hit my chest in the worst way. I couldn't keep this away from her forever, I had to find a way to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's Alex's secrettt? ;)

Chapter Sixteen will be the last chapter for this.
and I'm putting that up on April 2nd!
And then the first chapter to my new John O'Callaghan story will be up on April 3rd.
So head on over there and subscribe!

Anyways, How's bout that new All Time Low song?
I honestly, almost cried.
~Since '06 bby <3

Oh yeah, and I'd really love for you to comment and tell me what you think Alex's secret is.
It'll be interesting.
Thanks guys <3