Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

please read.

Once upon a time there was a douche bag who reported the writer of this story.

Rose was not to happy about that so she gave the person who reported the author a big fat......

"Fuck you!"

Brian was also not to happy about the reporting so he also in turn wanted to tell the reporter...

"thanks to you i don't know what's gonna happen to me in the future because I'm not going to be written about in a while."

Matt was furious that the person had the fucking audacity to report someone just for spelling errors. all he had to say was.

"Im going to fucking rip out your jugular and eat it for sustenance."

Landon decided to show up at Rose's home to actually try to work things out with rose after what had happened the other day in her room. When the three of them told him what had happened he became furious.

"What the fuck?!?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?! thats fucking bullshit! let them come at me! let them! see what will happen! i will whip out my fucking glock!"

They all stood in the living room furious at the bitch who did this and thought of ways to plan her demise. Rose finally told them all that they cant figure out who did it and decided to just all go away for a while on a little VACATION!!

Rose yelled "This is for you BITCH!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!
i wont be updating for a while considering i was reported...
dont be mad at me be mad at the douche bag who did this.
ITS THEYRE FAULT!!