Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Rose was always the goody tooshoos... but her life changed jurastically when her father dies in a car crash... now rose is staying with her brother Matt Sanders... ever since the crash rose has been having dreams of her father and confides in one of her best friends who happens to be one of matt's best friends, Brian Haner. She has always had the hugest crush on him but as time went on her feelings grew. she wants to tell him how she feels about him but she doesnt think that he feels the same way and doesnt want to effect their friendship... will she finally tell him how she feels and will he feel the same... or will her choice be Landon Bradley?!?

I hope that you like it... i do not own avenged sevenfold sadly!!! but i do own rose and if anyone steals her i will kill them!!!! the rest of the gang are mentioned sometimes in this story but not throoughout the whole thing!! kk...

WARNING!!: this story will contain: swearing, sex, drinking, drugs, and some rape

soo if you dnt like it you can get the hell out now!!!!

CHARACTERS:

BRIAN ELWIN HANER JR.

ROSE MARIE SANDERS

MATTHEW CHARLES SANDERS

LANDON BRADLEY

ADDING MORE PEOPLE SOON!!!!
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
    i finally got over atleast a little of my writers block to add another chapter!!
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
    BRIANS P.O.V
  12. Chapter 12
    Back to Rose's P.O.V
  13. Chapter 13
  14. CHAPTER14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
    Me is Back!!!
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
    Finally a new update :)
  21. please read.