I've Completely Lost Myself, and I Don't Mind

Three

We'd been on the bus for almost two hours, when the boys starting complaining about being hungry. So, the bus-driver got on his two way and talked to the other drivers, and soon enough we were pulling over to make a pit-stop for food.

Jumping off the steps, Cassie behind me. I seen all of the other bands clambering off of their busses as well. They grouped together, talking quietly amongst themselves. I frowned, wanting everyone to feel comfortable. Snickering, Cassie raising an eyebrow at me under her aviators, I hiked my own up and then took off, tackling Monte of Escape The Fate. He squeaked and we both went down, I yelped when my elbow hit the pavement. But laughed when I seen the look of shock on Monte’s face, Craig was doubled over in laughter. Standing up, I pulled Monte to his feet, kissed his cheek and then went back to Cassie. Pouting when a throb went through my arm, from my elbow.

“That was hilarious.” She giggled, “but what happened?”

“I smashed my elbow against the pavement.” I said, pouting into her shoulder.

“Aweee, I’m sorry.” She said, hugging me tighter.

“S’ok.” I mumbled, seeing Shadows snickering at Monte, as Caitlin and Lyndsey giggled as well. We all piled into the restaurant, there was a ton of us. We took up about five tables pushed together in all. I sat across from Cassie, Lyndsey to my left and somehow Oli had sneaked his way in and sat at my right. Max on Cassie’s one side and Monte on the other. The waitress gulped when she seen all of us, but we were all actually being civil. Once our food was ordered, we all talked and laughed until she brought our drinks. Messing up about three times. We all finally got what we wanted, sighing when I got a drink of my much needed apple juice, pulling my elbow to my side, trying to be sneaky…but of course Cassie noticed,

“Elbow bothering you?”

“No.” I mumbled, but she knew different. Of course she did, she was my sister.

“It’s probably gonna bruise.” Lyndsey murmured, getting Zacky’s attention.

“What? What’s going on?” He asked, about five people down from us.

“Nothing Zacky.” I growled. Shooting a glare at Cassie as she grinned cheekily. Zacky gave me a dark look before turning back to the conversation he was having with Lee Malia, lead guitarist of BMTH.

“Oi, your elbow take a good hit in the fall, yeah?” Oli asked and I nodded, shrugging.

“It’s not that bad.”

“Well, it’s not that good either…if you’re all holding it.”

“CASSIE.” I growled, “SHUT UP.”

“Just sayin’!” she replied, giggling because she knew she was getting at me.

“Yea. Well…” I finished by sticking my tongue out at her, laughing when I heard her laughing. When our food was served, I laughed again. The guys were devouring their food, I picked at my pancakes, wiping off some of the too much strawberry sauce they put on it. Not really paying attention, until I felt something soft and runny hit the side of my face. My eyes grew wide and I heard Cassie break out into a fit of giggles. She must have been trying to get my attention and I wasn’t listening… I peeled what turned out to be a piece of toast with some of the syrup she likes to dunk her toast in on it.

“You!!” I squeaked, scowling at her…and gathering some of my strawberries onto my fork and then flinging them. My eyes widening when Cassie ducked, and they splattered right onto Johnny’s cheek. He looked around and scowled at Jimmy who was at the other end of the table. Johnny grabbed a piece of his bacon, and flung it at Jimmy, hitting Jimmy’s glasses.

…and it all took off from there.

By the end, everyone was covered. I giggled, sneaking up behind Cassie and smushing random pieces of food into her face. Then, suddenly everyone froze from what they were throwing, flinging, smushing, stuffing…you get the point… and looked up. There was the manager hands clasped together in front of himself…I was biting my tongue to hold back the giggles. He cleared his throat, and then chuckled,

“I see we’ve had some fun.” to this everyone mumbled, and I was starting to break out in my giggles, not being able to hold them back very long.

“Sir, we’re so sorry…we didn’t mean to cause this…it just happened…” Caitlin said hurriedly trying to make amends. The manager, shook his head before looking up at everyone, and shocked us all.

He started to laugh!!

Everyone looked at one-another, eventually breaking out into laughter when we seen how ridiculous we all looked. Oli’s hair was sticking up in ridiculous directions making me almost double over in laughter. Max was COVERED in whipped cream. Cassie’s face covered in strawberries and chocolate syrup.

“Well, seeing as I have some pretty big bands in this place right now. There’s only one thing I ask of all of you…”

“What would that be, sir?” Shads’ asked,

“All we ask is for a photograph and some autographs.”

* * *

“That was hilarious!!” I said, as I walked next to Matt Tuck and Sierra, the other guys of Bullet chuckling along with me. “He wasn’t even MAD!”

“S’cause I’m so good looking.” Moose boasted, making me laugh. “What?! It’s true.”

“Mhm, mhm. Keep telling yourself that.” Sierra chuckled.

We got cleaned up, and Cassie and I were getting restless.

“Zaccccckkkk.” We whined together, as I lay my head on her shoulder.

“What?” He called, pushing his glasses up his nose.

“We’re bored.”

“No shit, Sherlock. You two are always bored.”

“We need something do too.” Cassie sighed,

“Yeaaaa.” I agreed. Poking my brothers side, “Find us something to doooo.”

“Ugh. Fine.” He sighed, getting up and going to the backroom. Leaving Lyndsey, Brian, The Berry’s, Cassie and myself in the front of the bus. A few moments later he came back with a smirk on his face.

“WHAT ARE WE DOING?!” I yelled, jumping up and screamed when the bus lurched to a sudden halt, sending me crashing forward. Mattie Berry caught my arm and held me up, “Thanks man, you saved me life.” I said, and everyone laughed,

“Zack! What are we doing?!” Cassie asked, tapping her foot impatiently.

“One word.” He paused, his Vengeance smirk overcoming his face, “Party.”

Cassie and I were running from bus to bus, waiting for someone to open the door before screaming,

“PARTY A7X BUS NUMERO DOS!” I screamed,

“FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES BITCHES!!” Cassie screamed before we went running off to the next bus. Soon we were back at our own bus, and I stuck my ipod into the dock, that Jason Berry miraculously hooked up to the stero system. Making it three times lauder. I started playing Put A Ring On It by Beyonce. Smiling when I seen that everyone had started to gather outside. Zack, Brian, and Lyndsey already handing out drinks. Linking arms with Cassie, we both smirked to one-another.

first night of tour, and we were already getting this mother fucker started
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all for your comments.
^-^
ven-joy