This Beat Is Sick

I'm About To Change Your Pretty Mind

Image

Farbella sighed and walked out of the bathroom. She put on a confident smile and sat back down.

“Was there a reason you darted into the bathroom like that?” Nick asks, that even more confident smile on his face.

“My friend, Amy, I had to call her. We have this thing when were on a first one of us well call and if the date is a dud we have a code word. And than I act like I’m work and she gets to go home” Farbella says.

“You girls really do that?” Kevin asks.

“Yeah and right now I just saved her from when hell of a date” I say.

“And what was wrong with the guy?” Nick says.

“He was full of himself and on top of that he kept trying to make her drunk” Farbella nervously laughs, “And he’s not only a doctor but a druggie. What a lovely catch?”

“Whoa….doctors are the ones telling us not to and than they go around doing it themselves” Kevin says.

Farbella grinned. They were actually buying her bull shit. Just random crap she found in her head.

“I know. But sometimes don’t even think doctors know what they’re talking about” Farbella says.

“Yeah true” Nick says.

Farbella nodded nervously and sat down. She was upset at herself for letting herself lose grip. She didn’t know what was going on. She never acted like this. And sure he was cute but that’s it. She didn’t like-like him. She didn’t love him.

She didn’t love…except for Mary Jane. Farbella secretly looked up to Mary Jane. It was like an older sister or a parent or something. She was just there and smart.

Farbella looked at the TV.

“Hey Kevin don’t you have that thing tonight” Nick says.

“What thing?” Kevin says.

“You know that thing you had to do” Nick says glaring at Kevin.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m free tonight” Kevin says grinding his teeth.

“Than maybe you should go” Nick says.

“Why?” Kevin says glaring at Nick back.

Kevin knew what Nick was trying to do. Get some alone time with Farbella. He didn’t like that one bit. He was really attracted to Farbella and he liked her. Nick had a girlfriend so he didn’t know why he was being so selfish. If it wasn’t for his ring, he’d kick Nick out and do Farbella right now, even if she refused. That’s how much turned on he was.

“I need to talk to her about something important” Nick says.

“No…no I think you both staying here is fine” Farbella says, “I can entertain you both”

Farbella almost mental slapped herself, Nick gave her a smirk.

“Opps my bad that sounded naughty didn’t it” Farbella says.

There is was again that metal hand in her hand, giving her a good second slap.

“Kevin” Nick growled, trying to hide want was in his pants.

“Fine, fine ten minutes” Kevin says getting up and walking towards the door.

“No, the whole night” Nick says but before Kevin could refuse, Nick pushed him out the door and shut it.

“Really. Both of you could have stayed…and Mary Jane she texted me, she’ll be back soon” Farbella says.

Nick looked at her and began to walk over towards her.

“So um…what did you want to talk about?” Farbella says trying to stand up as tall as she could. She stood up on her knees, trying to look taller sitting on that bed. She was short to begin with so standing on her knees would help a little.

Nick grabbed her, putting a hand on the back of her neck and one on her lower back, scooping her up. He roughly pressed his lips against hers.

Farbella lightly squealed. The tables were trying on her and she didn’t like it one bit. She wanted to kiss back. He was such a good kisser. She good feel a poking on her thing and her eyes popped.

She tried to push his off.

“No! No! You have a girlfriend!” Farbella says.

Farbella thought for a second. Maybe playing it a little innocent is what made him so confident. Maybe he liked it when she wasn’t in the control.

“You’re right. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you” Nick says.

“You’re damn well you shouldn’t have” Farbella says wiggling out of his grip and leaning against the head board. She could stil feel his eyes glued to her.

All she good think about was: Mary Jane were are you!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter!!

COMMENTS PLEASE!!

Personally, i don't think MY updates have been that good and i'm sooo sooo sorry!! but jenna's updates are fab!

~comment for love~

oxox, mellybunny