This Beat Is Sick

And We Try To Make It Work

Image
Image

“Actually I’m not feeling so good…I’m going to stay here at the hotel” Farbella says.

They all looked at her. Joe was still trying to cover up his pink cheeks and huge package. That was the first time he has ever saw a girl naked.

“Are you sure?” Nick asks.

“I’m sure” Farbella says.

“You can come. And we’ll make sure you’re comfortable” Kevin says.

“No…”Farbella says.

“You can hang out backstage and just relax” Kevin says walking over to her.

“I don’t know” Farbella says.

“Farbella just come with us” Mary Jane says glaring at Farbella.

Kevin took her hand and rubbed her hand lightly.

“Really it won’t be a problem” Kevin says.

Nick glared at Kevin.

“Well…” Farbella says biting her lip flirtfully, doing what Mary Jane told her too.

Nick wrapped her arm around Farbella, pulling her away from Kevin.

“It won’t be a problem. We’ll make sure you’re fine” Nick says smoothly.

Farbella looked at Mary Jane with the look of helplessness.

“Farbella can you come over here for a second” Mary Jane says pulling her into the hotel room.

They closed the door.

“What’s going on with you?” Mary Jane says.

“I don’t know” Farbella says.

“I hope you’re just playing it up really good. Because it looks like your become the putty in Nick’s hands” Mary Jane says.

“I know” Farbella says.

“We don’t do that. We break the hearts remember” Mary Jane says.

“I know…maybe its just temporary” Farbella says.

“Lets hope” Mary Jane says, “Its kind of painful to see you like that”

“Believe me your not the only one” Farbella says.

***

“The show’s almost done” Mary Jane says trying to comfort Farbella.

Farbella was leaning her back against Mary Jane, with her head on her upper stomach. Mary was petting Farbella’s head. Farbella sniffled.

“I hate this…I feel out of place” Farbella says.

“I know you do” Mary Jane says, “but its ok”

“No its not. It’s terrible. If you saw it you’d be ashamed. It was a disaster. I was like a damn fucking deer in the head lights” Farbella says.

“Calm down. Let’s just pretend this is one of your acts” Mary Jane says.

“And what act is that?” Farbella says.

“I don’t know. You’ve got that innocent thing going on along with the sexy skimpyness” Mary Jane says, “So I’m not sure what that would be”

“I had my chance and I blew it. He kissed me and I had him. And I fucked out” Farbella says.

“I think your being too hard on yourself” Mary Jane says.

“I guess….” Farbella says, “I can’t believe your towel fell off”

“Yeah” Mary Jane chuckled.

“But usual guys break than and there. You know?” Farbella says.

“Yeah” Mary Jane says.

“I’m surprised he didn’t jump on you” Farbella chuckled.

“I wish he did” Mary Jane jokes.

“I bet” Farbella says.

“I was joking” Mary Jane says.

“Sure” Farbella says.

“So I wouldn’t riding that, but that’s it” Mary Jane laughs, “Farbella we are so going to break these guys hearts like no other girl did before”

“I think we should get Camilla to break up with Joe some how” Farbella says.

“Why not Selena too?” Mary Jane says.

“Two reasons. If we made them both break up with Joe and Nick than it would seem too obvious. And two…I hate Camilla” Farbella says.

“Don’t you hate Selena too?” Mary Jane says.

“True…true” Farbella says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter! Its awesome we're just popping chappters out!

BANNERS made my The Hidden Secret! She made three! But i only put two of them up right now.

oxox, melly