This Beat Is Sick

Control yourself.

Image
Image
Beautiful banners by:JonasGrl818

Camilla is visiting this week, Joe and I can’t get any alone time, I needed to break them up.

“Get dressed in something nice, we are going out to dinner,” Farbella said. I got dressed in this as Farbella got dressed in this. “I think tonight is the night,” I said. Farbella smiled wide, “It’s about time, you need to get out of the friend zone.” I laughed, “You need to make sure Camilla walks in,” I said. “Send me a text and I will come in 5 minutes later.” Farbella said.

I fixed my hair in the mirror then walked out of the hotel room, Farbella closed the door, and we headed towards the lobby.

“Wow,” All three boys said once they saw us. I smirked and walked towards them. “Camilla!” I shouted and hugged her. “Mary Jane, you look amazing!” She squealed. I pulled away with a fake smile and linked our hands together. Farbella walked on the other side of Camilla and linked their hands. “Come on boy’s!” We shouted and walked ahead of them.

“Never ever let me eat that much again, I am going to explode!” Camilla groaned, Farbella and I giggled and walked out of the hotel elevator. “I’m going to go change,” Camilla said. “I’ll come with you,” Farbella said and followed Camilla too her room.

“Joey,” I said in a little kid voice. “Hmmm?” Joe said. “I need to talk to you,” I said. “What’s up?” He asked. “Let’s go in my room, it’s kinda private.” I said. Joe nodded and we walked down the hall towards my room. I quickly sent a text to Farbella.

5 minutes, be in the room.

“What did you want to talk about?” Joe asked and sat down on the bed. I walked up to him and climbed into his lap. “Mary Jane, what are you doing?” Joe asked with wide eyes. I turned around so I was straddling him. Joe gulped, I leaned in.

Once our lips were attached Joe took over, he flipped me on my back and pinned my hands on the bed. Joe trailed kisses down my neck and up my jaw line.

“Yeah, you really need to tell me where you got that top from!” Farbella giggled. “Joseph!”

Score one for Mary Jane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took so long to get out!
I've been super busy.

Don't be shy, drop a line.
We want to know what you think.

read my new co written story!
Featuring, Shane Gray