This Beat Is Sick

I Can't Get Her Off Of My Brain

“JOE!” Camilla screams.

Joe’s face went pale. He wasn’t sure what to say or how he’d get out of this. “I….Camilla…I’m sorry” Joe says.

“Get that whore away from you!” Camilla says.

“I’m not a whore! You couldn’t please him enough…it was plain to see” Mary Jane says.

Camilla gasped. “You were my friend! And you nearly had him breaking his promise to god!” she yells.

“Psh! I’m sure god would forgive him. I mean ever guy has a pervy bone in there body” Mary Jane says.

“I never want you to see him again!” Camilla growls.

“Is the best you can think of? I never want you to see him again!! Come on, Camilla, I thought you could do better than that” Mary Jane laughs a little.

“Joe…I never thought you’d do this to me” Camilla says.

Joe stood up and walked over to Camilla. “Baby I’m so sorry” Joe says.

“We are so through” Camilla says running out of the hotel room, grabbing Farbella with her.

Joe sat on the bed, his head in his hands. He couldn’t believe him and Camilla were over. He really thought he loved her.

Mary Jane sat down next to him. She put her hand on his back. Joe pushed it away.

“I’m sorry Joe” Mary Jane says softly.

“Why’d you do that?!” Joe snaps.

Mary Jane looked at him. She didn’t think he’d get mad. She thought he’d have a break-down and she’d be there to comfort him.

Mary Jane looked down trying to think of a quick plan.

“I really liked her!” Joe yells.

“I’m sorry” Mary Jane whispers.

Joe looked at Mary Jane. She had managed to pull a couple tears out.

“Mary Jane…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you” Joe says hugging her.

Mary Jane held in her smirk.

***

Camilla dragged Farbella to her room and shut the door behind them. That’s when he broke down crying. She collapsed onto the bed, sobbing.

Farbella stood there awkwardly. She slowly walked over to the bed. Camilla grabbed her and hugged her.

“I never thought I’d be cheated on” Camilla cries.

“Yeah me neither” Farbella lies.

Camilla rubbed her hands up and down Farbella’s arms, sobbing still.

Farbella started to feel really awkward.

Farbella tried to get up but Camilla clung to her.

Farbella wonder what Mary Jane was doing. Wondering if Joe kicked her out or if she was making her moves and they were making out or something.

“You have soft skin” Camilla whispers.

“Um thanks….” Farbella says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took so long!!

Comments please! Tell us what you think and what you think is goign to happen next. Or just what ever. Just drop a comment!

Haha...I think it would be funny if i made Camilla bi. I'm goign to have to talk it over with my co-writer or somethign first i think...