This Beat Is Sick

And You're kisses taste like Honey.

Mary Jane walked down the hallway and dialed Kevin’s number.

“Come on, Kev, pick up this damn phone” Mary Jane says to herself.

Mary Jane got his machine. She sighed and dialed his number again.

“What?” Kevin says picking up his phone.

“Get you’re ass upstairs” Mary Jane says.

“Why should I?” Kevin says.

“Because I need you to let me into your room” Mary Jane says.

Kevin grinned. “Oh really” he says, thoughts of why she’d need to be in his room.

“Yes really! Farbella’s in there” Mary Jane says.

Kevin’s eyes popped. Nick looked at his older brother weird. “What?” Nick asks.

Kevin covered the phone with his hand. “I think Mary Jane and Farbella want a threesome with me” Kevin grins.

Nick’s jawdropped. “Why you?!” he says.

Kevin grinned and shrugged. He took his hand off the phone.

“KEVIN! HELLO!” Mary Jane yells on the other end.

“I’m here sorry...talking to Nick” Kevin says.

“Just get up here now!” Mary Jane growls and hangs up the phone.

This Beat Is Sick.

The bathroom door flung open and Camilla walked over to Farbella.

“What’s taking you so long in here?” Camilla says, her make-up was running down her face from her crying from earlier.

Farbella was official speechless.

Camilla pulled Farbella up and pulled her towards the bed.

“Camilla” Farbella says, “I think you’re just confused and hurt right now”

“I am hurt but babe I’m not confused” Camilla says pushing Farbella onto the bed.

“You’re not really bisexual. You’re just trying to rebound or something” Farbella says.

“No, I’ve always been bisexual. I just don’t go around spreading that around” Camilla says kissing Farbella’s neck.

Farbella’s eyes widened.

“Plus, I don’t need him” Camilla says.

“Yeah well…” Farbella says.

“He was really annoying. I never got an action because of that stupid ring” Camilla says tearing Farbella’s shirt off.

“Oh no…” Farbella mumbles under her breath.

“But girls, I could fuck them all the time and it wouldn’t really count….nothing bad could happen out of it” Camilla says kissing all around Farbella’s neck.

Farbella’s went pale. She wanted to be sexy. She wanted guys want her just for seeing her walk down the street. But she didn’t know she was attracting both teams.

“Come on Farbella, loosen up” Camilla says trailing kisses down her neck and down her chest.

“Camilla, I really hate to break this to you...but I’m all about the dudes” Farbella says.

Camilla looked at her.

“You don’t like girls too?” Camilla asks.

“No…only as friends” Farbella says.

“Oh well” Camilla says continuing to kiss Farbella’s tanned skin.

This Beat Is Sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you ike this chapter!

COMMENT!