This Beat Is Sick

Tonight she'll take my heart home with her.

Image

“Mary Jane, I’ve got to tell you something.” Farbella said. “Why do you sound so serious?” I asked. Farbella took a deep breath, “I had sex with Joe. Please don’t be mad.” She pleaded. I started laughing, “I don’t care if you had sex with him, just don’t get him confused. He needs to become crazy about me so he can propose and then we can get our money.” I said. Farbella sighed, “You’re right, I need to show Nick whose boss, no more letting him get to me.” Farbella said confidently. “Good pep talk,” I laughed. “Now let’s get dressed and make these boys fall head over heels for us.”

I got dressed in this,then walked out the door with Farbella. “You sure you’re not mad?” Farbella questioned. “I don’t give a shit, if it was someone I had any feelings toward, then I would be mad, but I don’t care.” I said for the millionth time. “I love you, it will never happen again.” Farbella said hugging me.

“Room service,” I called out as I knocked on the door of Joe’s hotel room. He opened the door with a tooth brush in his mouth and nothing on, but a pair of briefs. “Hey,” He said and captured my lips in a kiss. I pulled away, “You got toothpaste in my mouth!” I said disgustingly. Joe laughed and flashed me a smile. “Now we’re both minty fresh.” He said. I laughed and closed his door. “What time do we have to meet up with everyone else?” I asked as I rinsed out my mouth in the bathroom. “I don’t even know where they are, Kevin was off with some girl last night-” I cut him off, “Farbella is with Nick.” I said. Joe looked anywhere, but my eyes. He rinsed his toothbrush and placed it on the bathroom counter. “Let’s just forget about everyone right now, we don’t have a show today. What do you want to do?” Joe asked as we exited the bathroom. I smirked, Joe already fucked Farbella, and I had been pretty horny ever since we met these boys.

I pushed Joe onto the bed and climbed into his lap, smashing my lips against his. Joe kissed back and things started to get heated, my hand ran down his chest. My hands stopped at his briefs and I slowly pulled them down. “Mary Jane,” Joe pulled away breathlessly. “Yes?” I asked as I stuck my hand down further. Joe moaned at my touch, “I- I think we should take things slow.” He said. I pulled my hand out and tried not to frown. Was I ever going to get any pleasure from this boy? “I really like you, and I don’t want to jump into anything.” Joe said. I resisted the urge to tell him I could get any guy I wanted. I plastered a fake smile on my face, “I agree with you.” I said in my sweetest voice.

Joe kissed my head the laid down on the bed, pulling me into his arms. I closed my eyes and smirked, I wonder if Kevin could keep a secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you all can see, Mary Jane is a bit of a cold-hearted whore, but no story would be complete with out one of those charecters lol.

Comments?