This Beat Is Sick

Let's Continue to Act

A movie sounded good. Even though it was low-key and not too exciting. Everyone needed to cool it down a little. There was too much going on.

Farbella looked at Mary Jane. “You sure you’re not mad?” she asks. “I’m fine!” Mary Jane says, “He probably deserved it anyways. How could a guy go that long without sex?” “Yeah I know what you mean, I like sex sometimes too” Farbella says. “Sometimes? Babe, we love sex. As unusual that is for girls, we do” Mary Jane says. “Yeah, yeah” Farbella says laughing, “We love it”

Farbella and Mary Jane were seated into the taxi. The driver, riding towards the theater. “After a movie maybe we could do something else too” Farbella says. “I say a club. I need some drinks into Joe. He wants to take it slow!” Mary Jane says. Farbella nodded a little. “I wanted so bad just to tell him, he’s missing out. Any guy would want a chance to fuck around with me” Mary Jane says. “Yeah I know. Weird” Farbella says checking her make-up.

Everyone was seated, they were a little early. About 15 minutes until the movie started. Joe had left to use the bathroom. “Ew! They gave me diet coke!” Farbella says pulling the straw out of her mouth. Nick glanced at her, Selena clinging onto his arm. Mary Jane rolled her eyes. “See that” Mary Jane says pointing at Selena, “That’s something you don’t want to be” Farbella chuckled. “Dare I say clingy?” Farbella says. Mary Jane laughed. Selena glared at them. Which caused a louder giggle fit.

Farbella waited in line, tapping her foot. She was going to bitch to them about her diet soda. When she really ordered a coke. Farbella walked to the counter. “I got a diet coke, I order just a coke” she says. “And….your problem is?” the guy says behind the counter. “That I don’t like diet coke. And I want a regular coke!” Farbella says. The guy blinked at her, like the problem wasn’t going through his head. “Hello? I didn’t get what I ordered” Farbella says.

Joe walked up next to Farbella. “Can I have a regular coke please? He asks, chuckling a little. Apparently all the guy behind the counter do was stay at Farbella’s chest. The guy filled a cup of coke and handed it to Joe. “That would be $3.75” he says. Joe gave him a five, “Keep the tip” Joe says grabbing Farbella’s arm and pulling her away from the snack bar. “Here” Joe says handing her the cup. “Thanks” Farbella says.

Joe and Farbella stood outside of theater number 4. “I think we should be friends” Joe says. Farbella looked at him, trying to cover up the fact she was hurt. She smiled. “Ok, I think that would be best” she says. “Farbella, I like you. But I really like Mary Jane. It’s confusing but I think I like Mary Jane better” Joe says. “I understand. Joe, I’m fine” she says. “Ok, cool” Joe says smiling, “lets go back than”

Mary Jane looked at Farbella and Joe returning together. Farbella sat down. “What was that?” Mary Jane whispers to Farbella. “Just telling him we should be friends” Farbella says. Mary Jane smiled. “Good” she says. “God, the guy behind the counter at the snack bar had no brain” Farbella says laughing and changing the subject.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day! i guess our mibba fan site just made us want to write more!

Joebella4ever. That's the name of the fansite here on mibba. Check it out!

Thanks for all the awesome comments! I think we have like 60 comments or anround there. Keep commenting!!

-Mel