This Beat Is Sick

It all comes down to this act.

Image

“Farbella, hurry up!” I shouted. We were on our private plane, getting ready for the concert. I was dressed in this. “Guy’s we are about to land sit down and buckle up,” Our friend Joey said. Farbella ran out of the bathroom fully dressed in this. She sat down next to me and buckled up.

We were out of the plane and on our way to the venue. We realized we were there when we saw 15 teenage girls lined up against a wall. We walked past them and towards the door. “You can’t go in there.” A girl said. Farbella and I turned around, “We can go in there.” Farbella said. “Yep, some boys are expecting us.” I said, we turned around and walked into the building.

We successfully walked past security guards and they didn’t say anything. We opened the door to the room that said ‘Jonas Brothers’ on the door. Three heads looked up as we walked in. “Hello,” Kevin said. Yep we did our research. “Hi,” I said. “I’m Mary Jane, this is Farbella.” I said. “I’m Kevin, that’s Joe and Nick.” Kevin said. “Not to be rude, but how did you ladies get back here?” Joe asked. “We just walked on back.” Farbella said. “We flew out here from LA and we are here to hang out with you boys, not waiting in line with crying girls.” I said.

Joe’s pov

“Okay, you girls can stay.” I said. Kevin and Nick gave me a what-the-fuck look, but I ignored it. “How old are you guys?” Nick asked. “18,” They replied in unison. Damn, these girls are sexy and legal. I was about to make a move when the door opened and I realized I couldn’t. “Hey, baby.” Camilla walked up to me and gave me a kiss. Selena walked in next and sat down by Nick.

Mary Jane’s pov

Farbella and I smirked and looked at Kevin, “How about a tour?” I asked. “Sure, do you guys wanna come?” Kevin asked Joe, Nick, and their girlfriends. “We’ll stay behind.” Nick’s girlfriend said. Kevin shrugged and we walked out of the dressing room. “So what part of LA do you live in?” Kevin asked. “Malibu,” Farbella said. “Why’d you guys fly all the way out here just to see us?” Kevin asked. “We wanted to see you guys, so we flew out.” I said. “Nice,” Kevin said.

After about an hour the tour was complete and Farbella and I had our act down. We were already getting close to Kevin and I could tell he was into both of us. After some flirting Kevin asked us if we wanted to hang out with them after the show. We agreed and were ready to spend as much time as it took to get these boys to break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell us what you think!