This Beat Is Sick

I Know You've Been Thinking About My Butt

Image

“So what hotel are you two staying at?” Joe asks.

It was after the concert and they were all backstage. Farbella and Mary Jane had stayed back stage the whole time. They didn’t plan on watching the concert, and that’s exactly what they did.

“I don’t know” Farbella says with a flirty smile on her face.

“What do you mean by you don’t know” Nick says.

“We didn’t really book a room yet” Mary Jane says.

“Oh well, good luck finding a room” Selena says.

Mary Jane and Farbella ignored Selena and Camille.

“Yeah well we want a really good hotel to stay at” Farbella says.

“There’s several really nice hotels around here” Camille says.

“You should stay at the hotel were staying at” Kevin says.

“Yeah!” Joe says.

Nick kept looking back and forth between Farbella and Mary Jane. Since he was 18, he had thoughts on his mind. Very dirty thoughts. He couldn’t decide which one he wanted more. Than he looked over at Selena. Damn, he thought.

Joe got up from where he was sitting. He opened the door and ushered them to step out.

“After you two” Joe says.

Mary Jane walked over to the door, she brushed her hand against his shoulder. “thanks” she says looking him in the eye.

Mary Jane could do that. She could look them right in the eye, with no fear. Farbella on the other hand, could only do that sometimes.

Joe smirked at her. “Your welcome” he says.

Mary Jane glanced at Camille. Anger and jealously was written all over her face. Mary Jane smirked and walked outside.

Farbella smiled at Joe. “Thank you” she says walking out of the door. Joe’s hand touched her back. “Your welcome” he says.

Farbella smirked. They were falling for them already. She could tell. But it was going to take time, she knew that.

Joe followed them. Nick quickly got up following too. Kevin walked out. All three of them gawking and staring at their asses.

“Too bad I’m the only single” Kevin says smirking.

Farbella and Mary Jane walked to their rental car. The best rental car they could get there hands on.

“Nice wheels” Joe says.

“Thanks. Its was the best we could get. It will do” Mary Jane says.

Nick opened the driver’s seat and Mary Jane got in.

“Thanks, you’re a doll” Mary Jane says.

Joe opened the passenger’s side and Farbella got in. Farbella blew a kiss and shut the door. ‘So easy’ Farbella mouthed to Mary Jane. Mary Jane smirked.

“You guys can ride in the back, if you like. Since we don’t know where we’re going” Mary Jane says.

The three of them didn’t wait a second, they pilled into the back seat.

“Hey how about us” Selena says, her and Camille finally catching up with everyone.

“Catch a cab, love” Farbella says.

“Seeya around” Mary Jane says pulling out of the parking space.

Nick couldn’t help fantasizing about them both. They both were just that pretty and filled with lust. He looked down at his purity ring, thinking about if he didn’t have a girlfriend or this purity ring, he’d knew what he’d be doing.

Joe eyes raced back and forth, gawking at the two girls. Undressing them with his eyes. He couldn’t help it, like most guys.

Kevin smirked, thinking about he could pick between them without having his brother’s calling their picks first.

Farbella turned on the CD player. Christina Aguilera playing through the car. “Dirty” was the song that was playing.

Mary Jane and Farbella smirked seeing the guys reactions. They knew the guys were going crazy inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate and such!! please!