This Beat Is Sick

You can have my absence of faith.

Image

“Farbella are you okay?” Nick asked. “I feel sick,” She mumbled, looking like she was about to throw up. “I’ll drive you home.” Nick said. “Take my car, Joe will drive me home later.” I suggested and handed him my keys. Nick helped Farbella out of her seat and out the door.

We continued eating, Mr. Jonas and Kevin were talking, and Mrs. Jonas was watching Joe and I like a hawk. “Do you want to eat fast then get out of here? We can have desert back at your place.” Joe whispered in my ear. Those were exactly the words I was dying to hear. “Mom, dad, I’m going to take Mary Jane home, She’s worried about Farbella.” Joe said and stood up. “It was nice meeting both of you, I’m sure we’ll see a lot more of each other.” I said in a fake voice. Denise and Paul smiled, Joe wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out of the restaurant.

Joe pulled up in my driveway and turned the car off. He got out and walked over to my side, opening the door. I smiled at him and took his hand. “Now that we’re away from my parents,” Joe said and hungrily pressed his lips against mine. My hands instantly wrapped around his neck, one going into his hair.

Joe kissed my neck as I tried to unlock the door. I pushed the door open and stepped inside, kissing his lips again. “Let’s go into your room.” He said. I nodded and gave him another kiss, “You go in there, I’m going to go see if Farbella is alright.” I said, we didn’t agree all the time, but she was still my best friend. Joe nodded and walked towards my bedroom.

“Hey? Are you okay?” I asked, Farbella was lying in bed watching TV. “Yeah, I just felt a little sick, it was probably what I ordered.” Farbella said. “Do you need me to stay?” I asked. “No you’re fine,” she said with a weak smile.

I walked back into my room and found Joe lying on my bed, shirtless. “Thought I’d save us some time,” He smirked as I climbed into his lap. I slowly unzipped my dress and wiggled out of it, with Joe’s help. I kissed his neck, causing him to moan as I lightly bit down.

Joe turned me on my back and took control, sending chills up my spine as he kissed all over my body.

Joe’s pov

I ran my hands up and down Mary Jane’s sides, leaving goose bumps. I was shocked that I was the one in control, I was loving every minute of it. Mary Jane rested her hands on the clasp of her bra, slowly taking it off, but not breaking eye contact with me. I gulped as she threw it on the ground. Eye’s and hand’s roamed the newly exposed skin. My mouth took the place my hands were just moments ago. Mary Jane moaned, I gently bit down, making her moan louder. I pulled back and got out of my pants.

Mary Jane took over and started pulling down my briefs. I Propped myself on my elbows as I watched her work me in her mouth. I moaned as she took all of me in. Her hand worked in sync with her mouth, every time she bobbed up, her hand came up with her. “Fuck,” I groaned breathlessly. Mary Jane sat up, wiping her mouth. Her eyes locked onto mine, “I know another place we can stick it,” She said playfully. I smirked, “Well I guess we have to get you out of these first.” I said and hooked my fingers into her panties, slowly pulling them down.

She laid on her back and spread her legs open, inviting me in. I inched forward and paused as I was about to enter her. “Are you positive you want to do this?” I asked, making sure she wouldn’t regret it in the morning. She nodded. I gasped as I slowly eased myself in.

Mary Jane threw her head back as I started thrusting faster, causing moans to spill out uncontrollably from both of our mouths. “MARY JANE!” Farbella’s voice yelled from the other room. I paused and waited for Mary Jane, to tell me to keep going or to stop. “I NEED YOU, NOW!” She shouted. “Shit,” Mary Jane groaned and got off of the bed. She gave me a kiss and ran out of the room.

She returned a few minutes later with a frown, “Farbella is feeling sick, can we continue this another time?” She asked. I frowned and nodded, “Yeah, next time we will make sure we’re alone.” I said. She laughed and handed me my briefs. We slowly got dressed in a comfortable silence, she walked me to the door and gave me a kiss.

“Where have you been young man?” My mom asked. I looked at the clock and noticed it was past midnight. “I was watching a movie with Mary Jane and Farbella.” I said. “I don’t like those girls, You and Nick can’t see them anymore!” She said. I rolled my eyes, “Mom, I really like Mary Jane, and Nick really likes Farbella, we’re not going to stop seeing them.” I said angrily. “I saw the looks on their faces they are going to hurt you boys!” She said. “Mom, you don’t even know them, stop being a prude.” I said and walked into my room. After changing into my pajamas I heard my father yell my name. “Fuck,” I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Banners?