This Beat Is Sick

Just sing along

Image

“So guess what I just found out,” I said as I walked into Kevin’s bedroom. The tour was on a break and we all got to come home. “What?” Kevin asked, scooting over to give me some room. I locked his door and took a seat next to him on his bed. “Farbella is pregnant, with Joe or Nick’s baby.” I said. Kevin’s eyes widened. “When did she have sex with Joe? I thought he was faithful to you.” Kevin said. “It was in the beginning of our relationship, he says it didn’t mean a thing, but I don’t believe him.” I sighed and rested my head on Kevin’s chest. “Fuck him, he has the most amazing girl right in front of him, and he doesn’t even care.” Kevin said and wrapped his arms around me, placing a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and kissed his neck, “You know the right things to say.”

“Mary Jane, what’s wrong?” Joe whispered into my ear. Farbella, Kevin, Joe, Denise, Paul, and I were watching a movie. “Nothing,” I said and shrugged his hand off my shoulder. “Come outside with me,” Joe said. I sighed and stood up, excusing myself and Joe from the group.

“What ‘s wrong?” Joe asked and wrapped his arms around me. “Joe, think back, is there anything you want to tell me?” I asked with an angry expression. “No, baby, what are you talking about?” He asked confused. “You didn’t tell me that you might have gotten my best friend pregnant?!” I said angrily. Joe’s eyes widened, “She told you? It’s not mine 100% it might be Nick’s.” Joe said. “How could you keep something like that from me?” I asked hurt. “Mary Jane, I wasn’t even sure if it was mine.” Joe said. “What else have you been lying to me about?” I asked. “Nothing!” Joe said. “You know what, maybe we should take a break. Go be with Farbella, that’s obviously who you really want to be with.” I said and let a few tears slip. “Mary Jane, what are you talking about? I want to be with you, I’m in love with you!” Joe said. The door opened and Kevin walked out. “Kevin, can you drive me home?” I asked. Kevin nodded and went back inside to get his keys. “Mary Jane, please don’t do this.” Joe said with tears in his eyes. “Go be with the one you really want to be with.” I said and walked towards Kevin’s car.

“What happened?” Kevin asked. “I broke up with him,” I said. “Kevin, can we go somewhere together? Somewhere away from everybody? I want it to be just you and me, we work well together.” I said. “Where do you want to go?” Kevin asked. “I don’t know, let’s get on a plane and go somewhere. Let’s go to Italy, or Paris! Somewhere far away.” I said. Kevin laughed, “You’re crazy.” He said. “Kevin, I’m serious, let’s run away together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but this story is almost over.

New Nick Jonas story, check it out I'm The Kind Of Catastrophes