This Beat Is Sick

This bottle's gonna take us both to an early grave

Image

We walked into the hotel with Kevin, Joe, and Nick on our tails. The guy at the front desk looked us up and down and smirked. “How can I help you ladies?” He asked once we reached him. “We need a room,” Farbella said. “A good room,” I added. “I can hook you girls up with a penthouse suite for the price of a normal one.” The guy said. I smirked, “That’ll do.” I pulled out my credit card out of my purse and handed it to him.

Once everything once settled and we got our room keys we all piled into the elevator and rode up to the 10th floor where the suites were. “You’re on the same floor as us.” Joe said with a grin. We were off the elevator and walking to our room. I opened the door and we stepped into the suite. Everything was white and the furniture was black, it had a very modern vibe to it. There was a Jacuzzi on the deck and a view of the beach. The bathroom was huge and had a tub with jets that fit about 8 people, the shower was just as big, and I could tell we were going to have a blast in this room.

“You boys go get some swimsuits, let’s get in the Jacuzzi.” I said. All three boys smirked and walked towards the door. “See you two in a few.” Nick said and winked. They all walked out the door and Farbella and I searched through our luggage for our swimsuits. “This is too easy,” Farbella said with a laugh. “Who do you want?” I asked. “I want Nick, he seems like a challenge and it’s been a while since I’ve had one of those.” Farbella said smirking. “I’ll take Joe, we need to cozy up to Kevin to make them jealous, and we need to get closer to their girls and earn their trust.” I said.

I was dressed in this and Farbella was dressed in this. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. The boys walked in, they took a look at us then did a double take. Joe and Nick looked away, but Kevin stared hungrily. “You ladies are gorgeous.” Kevin said. Farbella and I smirked, “Let’s get in the hot tub,” Farbella said. I walked ahead and opened the door to the deck, “Shall we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please.