This Beat Is Sick

Here's some brotherly advice to help you along

Image

“Kevin!” Denise shouted and threw herself at her oldest son, Kevin chuckled and wrapped his arms around his mom. I stood to the side awkwardly as one by one his family members greeted him with smiles, kisses, and hugs. “You guys remember Mary Jane?” Kevin asked and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the circle of frowning Jonas’s. “Yeah, how could we forget?” Denise said. “Let’s head home, Joe and Farbella are at the doctors and will meet us there soon.” Paul said. Kevin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile, “Relax babe,” He whispered in my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Everything was going great, we were all getting along, Mr. & Mrs. Jonas finally got comfortable with me, and we were all having an amazing time. “I love you,” Kevin whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Nick, Kevin, Frankie, and I were lying on the couches in the basement. The TV was occupied with Nick and Frankie playing halo 3. “Why don’t you show me your old room,” I whispered into Kevin’s ear, nibbling on the lobe. “Mary Jane!” Kevin whispered, “We are here for you to make a good impression on my family,” Kevin’s lecture voice started and I droned him out. A pair of lips on my neck brought my attention to what was going on. “I’m just fucking around babe, let’s go.” Kevin said and picked me up in his arms and carried me to his room. Nick and Frankie stayed in the same positions due to their intense concentration in the game, they had ignored the whole scene that had just taken place.

“Mmmm, I’m so glad you came, you’ve changed a lot and I’m sure they can see it.” Kevin said and placed me on one of the twin size beds in the room. He gave me a peck then climbed on top of me, and slowly lowered himself down and pressed our bodies together. Our lips met in the middle and hands started feeling around each other’s bodies. I lifted my arms in the air for Kevin to take my shirt off, he kissed down my chest and lightly nibbled on my neck. “Yeah, I don’t know how to feel when I see her, your mom said they were her—What the hell?!” Joe’s voice filled the room. Kevin and I looked up with guilty eyes and the face of the boy who I once almost loved did not faze me. “Hi Joe,” I said then averted my eyes to the person who used to be my best friend. “Hey Farbella,” I said awkwardly. Kevin looked down at me and gave me one last kiss, “Get dressed and don’t say anything. I’ll take care of it.” Kevin whispered into my ear. We both pushed off the bed and slowly got our shirts back on. “Bro, this was my room too. I’m aloud to brings ladies up here, we’ll see you at dinner.” Kevin said and gave Joe a pat on the back. I followed behind Kevin but turned around to see the looks on their faces. Joe’s eyes locked onto mine in an intense gaze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get out! Aubrey will be sending me her updates and i'll post them since her account got deleted. Make us banners, and if you guys want the next update faster!!!! Comment us and tell us who you want to end up together, the more votes for who you pick it'll probably go that way, unless we want to be assholes and do the complete opposite and that just depends on the day lol

Read this to keep patient while waiting for an update ;) Joe Jonas/ Nick Jonas/ Zac Efron/ David Henrie story