This Beat Is Sick

We'll wake up and she'll be next to me.

Image

“Won’t your girlfriends be mad that you’re buying us breakfast?” Farbella asked Nick. He looked down shamefully then looked back up again, locking eyes with Farbella. “They don’t mind, we’re just friends.” He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

The waitress came with our food and set it down on the table. I grabbed a bottle of syrup and drenched my pancakes. “You’re going to have a heart attack, slow down with the syrup!” Farbella said and grabbed the syrup out of my hands. The boys chuckled and I glared at her, I liked my sugar. “That’s a risk I’m willing to take.” I said and snatched the syrup back. Once my pancakes were completely covered in syrup I began wolfing them down.

Joe’s pov

I stared in awe as Mary Jane ate, even though she was stuffing her face and had syrup on her face. I was oddly attracted to that. I wanted to grab her and lick the syrup off her face, better yet I wanted to grab her and some more syrup then take it up to my room and- “Do I have something on my face?” Mary Jane asked. I looked up and blushed, “No, I just don’t ever see girls eat like that.” I said. “Well Joseph, you will soon find out we are not like any other girls.” Farbella said. I looked at Farbella and Mary Jane then the syrup. “I’ll be right back,” I said standing up in the process. I tried to cover the bulge that was forming in my pants with my jacket as I hurried up to our room.

Mary Jane’s pov

We were finished up with breakfast and heading to the boy’s room. “I wonder were Joe is.” Nick said as we walked into the room. “Joe!” Kevin gasped. Joe was sitting on the bed with his hand in his pants and his jaw dropped. Nick and Kevin started cracking up and Joe turned red. “Sorry,” He mumbled getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom. “Sorry about him,” Kevin said once his laughter died down.

It had been about 15 minutes and Joe had locked himself in the bathroom. “I think I should go talk to him.” I said. “He’ll come out, he has too.” Nick said. “I’ll be right back.” I said getting up. I walked up to the bathroom door and lightly knocked on it. “Joe, can you open the door? It’s Mary Jane.” I said. About a minute later the door opened revealing a blushing Joe. He stepped aside and I walked in closing the door behind me.

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed.” I said taking a seat on the counter. Joe didn’t say anything, he just looked at the floor. “If it makes you feel any better I do it too, all the time.” I said causing him to smirk. “All the time?” He asked looking up. I laughed, “Oh yeah, if it was me out there I wouldn’t have stopped until I was done.” I said causing him to smirk. “Want to hear a confession?” Joe asked. “Hmm?”

“I know I have a girlfriend, but I can’t take my eyes off you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Joseph was being naughty.

Comment!